imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
please consider updating your mod, tyvm!!

Reactions: Moonie1369

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
"Update only" doesn't seem to trigger any new content for me. Can't figure out what the issue is, maybe it's the lack of .rpyc file for the newest update, since the archive only contains scripts and .rpa files?

LARA. 17

Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone share his saved file, I bought new mobile. My old data deleted, please help me someone :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Can anyone share his saved file, I bought new mobile. My old data deleted, please help me someone :)
You might want to mention what game version save your looking for...(chapter version, and how far into the desired chapter).

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
"Update only" doesn't seem to trigger any new content for me. Can't figure out what the issue is, maybe it's the lack of .rpyc file for the newest update, since the archive only contains scripts and .rpa files?
The update only works if you are using the original v0.9.0. If you used unren or made any other change, that could be the problem.

If there are rpy or rpyc file in your game folder delete them and then apply the update. That should do the trick.

Cheers

• Hey there
Reactions: nazgarD and Abîme
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes