Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It boils down to this:
You are in control of your actions.
You are not in control of the MC's mind.
You are not in control of the story.
You are not in control of the world or anyone else in it unless the option is given to be.

Incidentally, Kthulian has been reading all of this and has chosen not to reply to you and after this, I'm now finished too.
Constructive criticism only is constructive if it doesn't ask you to change the premise of the plot.
Some of these people remind me a lot of Annie Wilkes, from Misery.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know, right? What is it with people trying to pass off one thing and wrap it around as another thing.
lol I'm getting total deja vu from The DeLuca Family thread :HideThePain:
One thing that is interesting is how many like to pretend they are MBAs giving financial advice.

I will answer this one since it was the first comment after mine, the following ones seem like more of the same so answering this one will have to suffice:

So first of all, when someone types "NTR" on a comment is automatically a red flag for me, that discussion has happened many times in the past and I'm tired of it, that's one of the reasons my active time on f95 has decreased.
Yeah, so many people will cry "NTR" at the least bit of sexual tension. I've only encountered a couple of games that actually has Netorare, one is a case where you encourage too much lust over love and they get an abort your baby and leave you for another (in the epilogue). The other that I've played is one where the story is driven by the threat of Netorare (the rival mind controls the MC's landlady/mother and you must go back in time to prevent it).
Second, the game is about (MC) not his girlfriend or any other character, and just like in real life you can control your actions not the actions of others, whatever that means.

Now, the not serious stuff you mentioned.

1) Sexual assault in medieval-ish times, I wouldn't consider a girl kissing you that, but I understand your point. Do you have the choice to not kiss her yourself though?

2) It's a dream.
3) It's a dream. (I think it's the scene you point out)
4) It's a dream.
5) I need to check this one because I'm not sure what do you mean.
6) (MC) is surprised by it, he is not quite sure of what happens or why she kisses him, but we can imagine that it was because it could be their last day alive.
7) "Maybe next time" is a even more polite way to say "No thanks".

Very serious:
1) It's not MC fault, if you are raped in real life, is it your fault? Can you choose not to be raped? If your GF/Wife is raped is it NTR? Will you dump her because she cheated on you with the rapist(s)?
2) True, but if you are drugged and abused or something similiar you can't be responsible for your actions right?
3) It's a dream.

Just like in real world you can't control everything about it, or any of it if we think about it.

MC is a horndog fuck boy: I'm not even sure of what that means, but I can tell you that when I was his age in real life (and almost every other guy I knew) a hot girl could cause unwanted and involuntary body reactions on my part :oops:

About Mida, she has her own personality she is not yours to control, same for any character (Unless you can mind control them but that's a total different point) she grows older and more experienced in life, like it would be in real life, she's naturally a lesbian but for "reasons" MC is different to her.

Thank you for your words and for playing the game, I do enjoy criticism when it's due, and I respect opinions. Trust me, I'm one of those people that believes anyone should be able to say whatever they want as long as it's not a direct threat to others, as everyone should be ready to hear whatever anyone else has to say. That would solve a lot of the world issues.

You have to download Act I and play until the end. Then you have to download Act II and continue to play the game. (You can even delete Act I after this if you want) I'm not sure what's nonsensical about it :unsure:
I have to admit, I've never felt so much immersion that I've felt sexually assaulted by a story. *shrug* I'm just here to experience the story.
The game does not literally say she's a "lesbian" with the term itself, but shows in several scenes that Mida is into girls moreso than guys (MC is just the exception).
I think the term you're looking for is bisexual. I once had a partner that felt she was primarily attracted to women, and was demi-sexual with men. Still, she identified as bisexual.
lol dude, does the terminology (lesbian or bi) really mean that much to you?
Just let it go man.
I have to guess you don't know any bisexual or lesbian women. Bi erasure is a big thing in the real world, and there are some lesbians who will not be with a bisexual woman.

Last edited:

xalotho

Mar 31, 2018
Hi everyone, i can not start the game. It has happened from ver 8.0, but I still can play the old version. Do anyone know how to fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone, i can not start the game. It has happened from ver 8.0, but I still can play the old version. Do anyone know how to fix.
antivirus etc incl. win defender blocks exe maybe.

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
every time I try to download the AllInOne mod, it restarts just before completing (problem not encountered with the other mods). Could someone pass me a working AllInOne mod please?

mentos_cooler

May 6, 2023
So far I play 20 VN and this would be my top 1, no cap.
I just want to ask, if I'm proficient in healing, can I save the elven prince without Alma's help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far I play 20 VN and this would be my top 1, no cap.
I just want to ask, if I'm proficient in healing, can I save the elven prince without Alma's help?
not sure how i chose but prolly and as a reward either fuck queen or become elven lord.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, look at what I casually found ;)

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Mida branch possibility

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes