Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Because of i play as a horndog (for part 2 ) i never tried to reject Isabella so i don't know. But in this update once Mida propose a threesome she says to Isabella something like " You think i don't know about you two?" (mc is with them too, and Isabella is drunk at that point) And if you ignore Isabella at the castle i have no idea what will happen. (When Mida watches or join(?) them)
So you successfully had a threesome with them? If yes did you have high corruption for Isabela?

Also remind me Mida and Konoko ever get together one more time after the threesome with MC and their sex after the party? I take it if you played as a complete horndog you prob got all the scenes.

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
So you successfully had a threesome with them? If yes did you have high corruption for Isabela?

Also remind me Mida and Konoko ever get together one more time after the threesome with MC and their sex after the party? I take it if you played as a complete horndog you prob got all the scenes.
Yeah in the last update i did see the scene. You need isabella corruption > 3. And i think Mida asks for threesome even if you don't have sex with Isabella before because i didn't see any other paths with URM. For making sure i need to play it again but i'm not gonna start over till act 2 finished. (If i wrote part 2 i meant act 2 . I just edited this one)

If you are asking if Mida and Konoko get together sexually again i don't think there is another scene. They were talking about mc's tower in previous update (0.8.8 i guess and also depends on whereismida variable).And in this update we can promise Konoko about she can visit our tower too so perhaps we'll get a scene with Mida and Konoko. But even i play as a horndog i stopped playing other saves except low corruption Mida (2) for now. So i don't know if i missed anything. (I don't think so because in the end of the updates we see what kind of scenes we missed and i use URM)
And about the tower sex scene with Isabella (Isabella drunk again)
If mida's corruption > 4 she watches mc and Isabella then goes to the bath to enjoy herself. You can join and another sex scene. She says she should have been mad but she liked what she saw.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah in the last update i did. You need isabella corruption > 3. And i think Mida asks for threesome even if you don't have sex with Isabella before because i didn't see any other paths with URM. For making sure i need to play it again but i'm not gonna start over till act 2 finished. (If i wrote part 2 i meant act 2 . I just edited this one)
You can get Isabella corruption to 3 without having sex with her?

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
You can get Isabella corruption to 3 without having sex with her?
Unless you use saveeditor, cheat mod or URM then no i don't think so.
I think Mida asks for threesome regardless but Isabella rejects her if corruption < 3, then mc can have solo sex with Isabella after Mida leaves the room. (Probably this solo sex scene needs Isabella love >4 or corruption > 2)

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Guys I have a question and I'm sorry if it bothers you, I'm one of those who visit several web pages to search for content, in my case to verify the tags, and I couldn't help noticing that this game is svscomics and has the cuckold tag, yeah I have played it before but I did not notice anything like that so I was left with the doubt,
Does this game really have that kind of content depending on which path you choose whether it's good, neutral or evil, or is it a joke from the uploaders out there?

PS: I don't take the beginning as cuckold because she is literally nothing to you, I chose to ignore her but I think you could include her, and as extra information,
I chose the path of good

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Is there anything I can do with this PDF Walkthrough? Because I can't read anything, everything is blurry

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
PS: I don't take the beginning as cuckold because she is literally nothing to you, I chose to ignore her but I think you could include her, and as extra information,
I chose the path of good
no cucking besides ayna, kat and bredita have sex w/o hjard and that sex is f on f no m. sorta cucking if sees that hjard's magikal clone fucks hjard's gf mida but that's either 3some or 4some (with hjard's clone and mida's clone).

Is there anything I can do with this PDF Walkthrough? Because I can't read anything, everything is blurry
what wt-pdf? talk to that who made it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Guys I have a question and I'm sorry if it bothers you, I'm one of those who visit several web pages to search for content, in my case to verify the tags, and I couldn't help noticing that this game is svscomics and has the cuckold tag, yeah I have played it before but I did not notice anything like that so I was left with the doubt,
Does this game really have that kind of content depending on which path you choose whether it's good, neutral or evil, or is it a joke from the uploaders out there?

I chose the path of good
There is one maybe two scene that might qualify and they both in Act 1.
Also it doesn't really matter if your good or bad its just if you choose to do it or not.
And that would be if the MC and Princess Yumiko who is the wife or girlfriend of General Chang get it on.
Now I know the MC is useing Magic to look like General Chang at the time but I think it technically still counts?.
And the first time is in the town when you meet the Drunk and his wife and you stay the night with them.
Or I should say more specifically with the wife.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.9.0
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**Act 2 0.9.0 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.9.0

Reactions: Kaka8881996
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes