HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What is it with people going for personal attacks, attempts to frame the argument as insincere, attempts to shut people up instead of actually acknowledging the argument? You would say ANYTHING just to not acknowledge the argument: ''This is a troll'', ''He is just trying to pass off one thing as another'', ''he just wants the game to cater to his wishes.'' ANYTHING instead of actually dismantling the argument, which should be easy if the argument is not valid.
Because both Dev's have completely dismantled everything you said several times already......

At this point you're just coming of as obsessed, mostly saying that both dev's are wrong regarding their own game.

Reactions: JJJ84

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
so um, you wanted a monogamy playthrough but you aren't on the good path....

epic logic fail.

i didn't get any of the actions with isabella that you did, until after i initiated contact with her [after getting the Tower i think]
because i am on the good path.
everything else you listed was you being thin-skinned.

WTF. why are you NOT on the GOOD path, then complaining how shyte is happening that isn't Mida centric!?

that'd be like complaining you banged Bredita because she was on top!

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
After playing the last update this MC is starting to remind me of the United States Cavalry in all those Old western movie's.
He's always arriving after its already happened and its almost too fekin late.
Not a complaint just an observation.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Because both Dev's have completely dismantled everything you said several times already......

At this point you're just coming of as obsessed, mostly saying that both dev's are wrong regarding their own game.
At this point the conversation is over, we had an understanding and the dev said they will look into some of it, while I accepted their response on other things. Another example of someone who doesn't follow the conversation, who is only interested in putting people down.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At this point the conversation is over, we had an understanding and the dev said they will look into some of it, while I accepted their response on other things. Another example of someone who doesn't follow the conversation, who is only interested in putting people down.
Sure buddy, sure.......

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
another great update kthulian! I have to say,I'm happy that you are consistently including Anya and Bredita scenes now. A lot of devs treat their most attractive or desired by players girls as the carrot to dangle so the players will keep coming back,and include their scenes too late,which results in very little scenes with them and ultimately disappointment,and i'm very glad you didn't do that. Of course I still want more haha,especially threesomes with them that aren't dreams or visions. Keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2022
question is this game a harem? im kinda confused with the tags as the ones at the top say it is but when you read it on page 1 the tag is not there in Genre. really enjoying the game tho fun story

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
question is this game a harem? im kinda confused with the tags as the ones at the top say it is but when you read it on page 1 the tag is not there in Genre. really enjoying the game tho fun story
There is one permanent relationship and a bunch more girls you can have on the side, I think there is only 1 more girl besides the main girl to whom you can say that you love her, the rest are more like friends with benefits.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yes hjard is gathering harem but will it be harem in the end is unknown, gf doesn't mind that hjard has "adventures" nor others so looks to be harem but with who is mystery.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Idk, so far the game has very much been going down the power fantasy route (to an extent at least), the MC has gotten incredibly powerful already and isn't even at his full potential, he's a literal god reincarnated, he has his own infinitely big "tower" with unlimited rooms (perfect for having many women). Not to mention a few of the LI's have teased him about creating a harem to live at the tower.

So I think it's safe to say that this game is going down the route of a harem, with Mida being the main girl and the "enabler" of sorts. It's not clear yet just how big the harem will be, but it will almost certainly exist.

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
It is kinda sad that forced sex came in SO late into the game, I thought I could avoid it. I wanted a nice romance with the childhood friend and stayed loyal for god knows how long, then boom, spores hit - forced sex with the teacher. Feels like wasted my time, now I have to start from the beginning and play as a fuckboy, because staying loyal is impossible. You know early in the game a young girl offered herself to MC and the MC could deny her with a phrase that said something along the lines of ''no, I am loyal to my gf''. So I assumed the game will allow me to continue doing that, but no. I really don't understand the point of allowing the player to stay loyal only to shut it down with forced sex. And then the icing on the cake making MC's gf also want to fuck other people too and the ability to organize for her to fuck the other teacher too. So forced cheating + NTR(sharing), amazing. Don't get me wrong, I like cheating and NTR(sharing) TOO, it was just completely unexpected based on the previous choices and came into the game super late. So I can't play a wholesome romance that I also enjoy.

Make me understand @Kthulian
Generally i agree. I read the other messages you wrote. I don't think Mida is good character to romance. I know she is lesbian but even if you don't corrupt her because you want her to stay loyal she still tries to make you bang other girls and she joins for threesome.(If she is a lesbian why she is mc's gf anyway if she wouldn't be officially mc's gf i think we could ignore her mischief(?) lol she could be fwb) Now you might consider this she is loyal because you(mc) are also there but if you think like your gf is hetero and she says she wanna bang a dude with you in a threesome, do you still think it's a good relationship? (If you want monogamy or loyalty whatever you call) Also while i was reading RoadWulf's answers i saw these
Mida only has sex with Fannay and Lili on the Rebel Path. She's part of Bredita's group, she's being corrupted even if it's not by you. So no, she doesn't have any corruption points but you chose the corrupt path, so that happens. But you don't have to LET it happen. So again, it's within your control.
This is not cool tho. I don't know how this happens because i didn't send her to Bredita. Now if you want loyalty from Mida, this says she can't be trusted. Also this is cheating as well like this one (if you consider sleeping with woman is cheating which i count this as one) :
Mida shares you with Koneko because, as I stated earlier, the Mushrooms come into play. Kat's alcohol she serves at the party is spiked with it. Mida and Koneko both drink it and get horny. Mida's lustful side takes over and you have the threesome with them. (if you choose to). But afterwards, there is no lasting relationship with Koneko if you don't want there to be and Mida never brings it up again. If you turn them down, Mida does stuff with her (again under the influence of the drugged alcohol) but it never gets brought up again. It's not like she's having an affair, it's entirely possible she doesn't even remember it.
So if your gf got drunk and sleep with somebody else you say it's okay because she was drunk? For the game; yes Koneko is a girl and yes there were mushroom effect BUT if you look for monogomy or loyalty this will cause you dislike her. It's totally make sense some people dislike this kind of scenery. You can take this as cheating.
So what im saying is i can understand Kadajko and i agree with him about this game isn't good for staying loyal or going for monogamy.(Also you skip too many good sex scenes so i don't recommend it even if you can) So if you want to play this game with only one girl, perhaps stepsis is the right choice. And if i remember correctly there were a choice somewhere that we can break up with Mida, which i'm playing this game as a horndog so i didn't break up with her.
And now if someone comes up and says why im playing this game if i can't take this kinda stuff, dude i don't give a fuck about Mida, i'm here for mediaval fantasy and any sex scene is a bonus for me.
(Whenever someone criticize a game, i see some other dude comes up and says things like fuck off dont play this game, i mean calm down man. I already write this so if someone comes and say that kinda things im not gonna answer. Also these all are my opinions and im not best story writer so again calm down you guy who is ready to write things like im an enemy)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@Anex09

I want to say that thank you for understanding where I was coming from, I appreciate it.

Here is my two cents of how I personally will make the best with what I have:

Yes, after talking to the devs I understood that I won't have the perfect monogamy, but hey, it can still be enjoyable. I guess what I dislike most is the rape and drug-sex with the mc, but hey, shit happens right? If the dev wants to involve involve some rape it is their creative freedom and right to do so.

To address some of the things you said:

So if your gf got drunk and sleep with somebody else you say it's okay because she was drunk? For the game; yes Koneko is a girl and yes there were mushroom effect BUT if you look for monogomy or loyalty this will cause you dislike her. It's totally make sense some people dislike this kind of scenery. You can take this as cheating.
You see the shrooms are quite potent and MC also cheated on Mida under the effect of the same shrooms. And it kinda makes me feel like giving her a pass for that, make it even so to say. So I don't mind going with Konoko and allowing Mida to also enjoy Konoko solo after. But that is it, no one else. Also I won't lie, you can think I am horrible for this, but the fact that Konoko is a virgin at that point also makes it more cool with me, I wouldn't want Mida to bang sluts, same as I don't want MC to bang sluts, though he HAS to during rape and shrooms, but that is the exception, the rest can be avoided.

So if you want to play this game with only one girl, perhaps stepsis is the right choice.
I don't think so, because Mida is already your GF AND all the same issues apply.

This is not cool tho. I don't know how this happens because i didn't send her to Bredita. Now if you want loyalty from Mida, this says she can't be trusted. Also this is cheating as well like this one (if you consider sleeping with woman is cheating which i count this as one)
She still doesn't do anything if MC is not cool with that on Bredita path, she won't cheat herself, she never does solo stuff with any girls without MC besides Konoko, rest are only with MC participating as well. the only most fucked up thing on that path was that she conjured the illusion of Breditas apprentices that I literally just denied to have a foursome with, which is odd AF, if I waned to fuck them I would just say yes to that. But you can also ask her to shutdown that illusion and tell her you want to fuck her not watch that illusion.

I know she is lesbian but even if you don't corrupt her because you want her to stay loyal she still tries to make you bang other girls and she joins for threesome.
The only girl she herself actively tries to seduce to a threesome besides Konoko is Isabella, but Isabella seems to always say no on my playthroughs, maybe she needs more corruption. The only other group sex you can have with her are both on Bredita path and that is threesome with Bredita and foursome with Breditas apprentices, and both times THEY try to seduce Mida and you, and you have to say ''yes lets do it'' she doesn't encourage you to.

So to sum it up none of that happens if you don't go on the Bredita path and you can deny every single other sex besides rape and drugs.

So my playthrough goes like this: I am in a committed relationship with Mida and I deny every single other girl. Then MC gets raped and drug-sex cheats on Mida, so both me and Mida have threesome with Konoko, I am ok with both of us fucking a girl who is not a slut and enjoying her together and then I give Mida a pass to have sex with Konoko solo and indulge in her lesbian tendencies without me since MC also drug cheated on her once. After that we are even and continue to fuck only each other.

Maybe I also wouldn't mind a threesome with Isabela since we already dipped our toes into threesomes and Mida does enjoy girls and Isabela is another girl who is not a slut, but never any solo sex for MC without Mida, maybe only enjoy some girls together as a couple so long as it is not someone like Bredita, because I would worry about getting every STD imaginable from that interaction. xD I am the kind of guy that likes to keep it fair. If I can't have a perfect monogamy at the very least I will never ask from my gf what I myself can't provide. So if I have sex with another girl Mida should too, we either have a threesome together or if MC fucks another girl, Mida should be allowed to go fuck another girl solo too, but since besides Konoko there is zero content to let Mina fuck someone solo, we can do only threesomes together.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
First of all like i said i don't care about Mida much, i just wrote that i understand what you mean. And i'm not criticizing game below it's just my opinion.
You see the shrooms are quite potent and MC also cheated on Mida under the effect of the same shrooms. And it kinda makes me feel like giving her a pass for that, make it even so to say. So I don't mind going with Konoko and allowing Mida to also enjoy Konoko solo after. But that is it, no one else. Also I won't lie, you can think I am horrible for this, but the fact that Konoko is a virgin at that point also makes it more cool with me, I wouldn't want Mida to bang sluts, same as I don't want MC to bang sluts, though he HAS to during rape and shrooms, but that is the exception, the rest can be avoided.
Yes, if you turn down Mida and Konoko mc goes after the other two that i dont remember their name fully. And if you want to play as a loyal boyfriend, this scene isn't good for your role (loyal bf).
And about what i think about this, yes mushroom is effective but both of the characters (mc and mida) could leave once the effect kicking in. It's not excuse for cheating to me. One of the scenes Kat drink mushroom potion or something like that happened and if you leave the room i think the effect goes off so i don't think if you accidentally drink it you have to have sex with someone.
Now; Mida is a lesbian, she felt attraction to Konoko, continue to drink mushroom thingy and have sex with her. Then made Konoko promise to never tell mc what happened. (All tho if you don't go with Mida and Konoko im not sure if Konoko says the last one to mc) This doesn't look good to me. I wouldn't okay with this for serious relationship (Why i'm not ok with this because i think alcohol or that kinda stuff isn't excuse for cheating, if you feel you're loosing control just beat it) Same goes for the mc, it isn't excuse.
The only girl she herself actively tries to seduce to a threesome besides Konoko is Isabella, but Isabella seems to always say no on my playthroughs, maybe she needs more corruption. The only other group sex you can have with her are both on Bredita path and that is threesome with Bredita and foursome with Breditas apprentices, and both times THEY try to seduce Mida and you, and you have to say ''yes lets do it'' she doesn't encourage you to.
I had 4 different save so probably because of corruption route that i played i thought she is doing more than that but still, even if she is doing this for only one person it's not ok for monogamous relationship. BUT she is doing this because she knows mc already sleeping with Isabella so it's ok for Mida. I mean in a monogamous relationship it isn't ok i think, but with Mida it isn't monogamous anyway. About your playthrough yeah you probably need more corruption.
we either have a threesome together or if MC fucks another girl, Mida should be allowed to go fuck another girl solo too, but since besides Konoko there is zero content to let Mina fuck someone solo, we can do only threesomes together.
About this one tho, if you play as a horndog that means Mida becomes horndog too lol. Again once i try to look Mida for fully monogamous relationship or loyalty (sexually) i don't think she is a good choice. But if you're ok with her try to bang girls with you she is good. Now i think she might be dream girl for most of the guys lol. (Corruption route most likely affect my opinions on her but i don't remember much)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Yes, if you turn down Mida and Konoko mc goes after the other two that i dont remember their name fully. And if you want to play as a loyal boyfriend, this scene isn't good for your role (loyal bf).
And about what i think about this, yes mushroom is effective but both of the characters (mc and mida) could leave once the effect kicking in. It's not excuse for cheating to me. One of the scenes Kat drink mushroom potion or something like that happened and if you leave the room i think the effect goes off so i don't think if you accidentally drink it you have to have sex with someone.
Now; Mida is a lesbian, she felt attraction to Konoko, continue to drink mushroom thingy and have sex with her. Then made Konoko promise to never tell mc what happened. (All tho if you don't go with Mida and Konoko im not sure if Konoko says the last one to mc) This doesn't look good to me. I wouldn't okay with this for serious relationship (Why i'm not ok with this because i think alcohol or that kinda stuff isn't excuse for cheating, if you feel you're loosing control just beat it) Same goes for the mc, it isn't excuse.
Yeah, I totally get your point, what I am saying is just that since MC cheats on Mida it is unfair to be upset for her cheating on MC once in the same way. It would be relevant if it was possible for MC not to cheat, but since he cheats she gets a pass this once. But that's just my opinion, it's kinda not cool to cheat on someone and then turn around be upset when they do it once in the exact same way you did it. The relationship is already not ok because of MC cheating, might as well atleast make it fair you know? Not be a hypocrite.

BUT she is doing this because she knows mc already sleeping with Isabella so it's ok for Mida.
You mean to tell me that if MC never sleeps with Isabella then Mida never proposes a threesome?

About this one tho, if you play as a horndog that means Mida becomes horndog too lol. Again once i try to look Mida for fully monogamous relationship or loyalty (sexually) i don't think she is a good choice. But if you're ok with her try to bang girls with you she is good. Now i think she might be dream girl for most of the guys lol. (Corruption route most likely affect my opinions on her but i don't remember much)
No but she is ok as the closest thing for the monogamous option. MC cheats once on her canonically and there is nothing you can do about that, so she cheats on MC with Konoko ( or gets permission from MC to sleep with Konoko ) ONCE, and then you are even and then you can stay loyal for the rest of the game only sleeping with each other. It's just fair considering that MC canonically cheats.

You just can't.. expect a monogamous relationship option AT ALL so long as MC canonically cheats. First you would have to remove that scene and only THEN you can contemplate on the possibility of monogamous relationship, because the thing with monogamy is that it can be broken from both sides, whether MC cheats on Mida or she cheats on MC is irrelevant, the outcome is exactly the same. And Isabela is the ONLY other girl ( as far as I know ) to whom you can say ''I love you'', so basically the only other option besides Mida for an actual relationship as opposed to just another fuckbuddy, at the point where the cheating happens you would already be involved with her as well so you would cheat on her the same way as you would on Mida.

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
You mean to tell me that if MC never sleeps with Isabella then Mida never proposes a threesome?
Because of i play as a horndog (for part 2 ) i never tried to reject Isabella so i don't know. But in this update once Mida propose a threesome she says to Isabella something like " You think i don't know about you two?" (mc is with them too, and Isabella is drunk at that point) And if you ignore Isabella at the castle i have no idea what will happen. (When Mida watches or join(?) them)
No but she is ok as the closest thing for the monogamous option. MC cheats once on her canonically and there is nothing you can do about that, so she cheats on MC with Konoko ( or gets permission from MC to sleep with Konoko ) ONCE, and then you are even and then you can stay loyal for the rest of the game only sleeping with each other. It's just fair considering that MC canonically cheats.

You just can't.. expect a monogamous relationship option AT ALL so long as MC canonically cheats. First you would have to remove that scene and only THEN you can contemplate on the possibility of monogamous relationship, because the thing with monogamy is that it can be broken from both sides, whether MC cheats on Mida or she cheats on MC is irrelevant, the outcome is exactly the same. And Isabela is the ONLY other girl ( as far as I know ) to whom you can say ''I love you'', so basically the only other option besides Mida for an actual relationship as opposed to just another fuckbuddy, at the point where the cheating happens you would already be involved with her as well so you would cheat on her the same way as you would on Mida.
Yeah if you still want monogamous and ok with Mida Konoko Mc you gotta stay loyal too. I agree with that.
I wasn't actually serious but what i meant is even if you don't stay loyal Mida seems ok with this (once she sees mc with Isabella she doesn't do anything if i remember correctly and even if you sleep with another girl whenever choices comes still nothing happens about Mida) so if she'll get right to sleep with somebody else she would become horndog like mc too.
If we get serious about that ofc we should ignore other girls for monogamous relationship.
About Isabella yeah you're right. I thought Isabella comes after but if it's earlier than mushroom drink then it can't be perfect monogamous relationship as well. Except i'm not sure Isabella and mc considered in a relationship even if mc says "i love you".
It doesn't bother me but i can understand who wants to play monogamous route might not be happiest about this.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes