Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
bredita...liliana...and that was just start of act I...dont need to continue this
What its just these 2, liliana is a whore and who gives a shit about bredita she can go fuck a cactus for all i care and the rest are for mc only. The best girls are in the harem. You can't go after the whores and complain about sloppy seconds thats like whining about sloppy seconds in a brothel:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I really enjoyed the update, Mida is always good to have around and have some fun with. Also it was interesting to see how the plot progressed as well. Unfortunately I only got one lewd scene this update since I'm not really into fucking someone (especially characters I care about) that are being mind controlled.

I am looking forward to seeing where everything that was left unresolved ends up going in the following update(s). :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do compressed version contain act I?
UPDATE: After finding the original DL link from SonsOLiberty , who recently renewed the links, I have included that post instead of my original post. Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

UPDATE!!!: Found the original DL link from SonsOLiberty (Thanks to Sons for the share)
https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-9-1-kthulian.20163/post-11278037

PS: Our friend SonsOLiberty made this compressed version so it works flawlessly:love:
Thank you SonsOLiberty my friend!:love::love::love::love::love:
Big Thank you to Kthulian for the best fantasy AVN EVER!!! Huzzah!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
Screenshot 2023-01-30 211259.png
LOVE YOU MIDA!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I went looking for it but didn't find it in searching this forum. Chances are that links may have expired and they were removed by the site. Soooooo... I made a copy of my Act One compressed v0.5, removed my saves (I do not share saves) and zipped it. I pay for Mega so it's my fastest upload option. I was even able to upload this file without stopping my usual daily DL. So, that is why I use Mega. If you want it on a different server, that will need to wait because every other site that I don't pay will take an hour or more of dedicated internet usage to upload. I'll do it... but, AFTER I've done everything for the day and am closing my eyes for a nap! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Mega link here: Ataegina Act 1 v0.5 compressed
PS: Pretty sure it was our friend SonsOLiberty that made this compressed version so it works flawlessly:love:
Thank you SonsOLiberty my friend!:love::love::love::love::love:
Big Thank you to Kthulian for the best fantasy AVN EVER!!! Huzzah!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
View attachment 2973589
LOVE YOU MIDA!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
Yeah, I compressed Act I awhile back, someone PM'd me about dead links or something. Can't remember off the top of my head.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, I compressed Act I awhile back, someone PM'd me about dead links or something. Can't remember off the top of my head.
Yes, my friend... I went searching in the forum and was unable to find compressed v0.5. Pretty sure it got wiped as expired by a mod at some point. The way I did that should work, right? I made a copy of my v0.5, removed all but the persistent save, zipped it with 7zip and shipped it via Mega link. Just making sure as I'd rather not ship a dead file! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Music and English I'm your guy but you are the better tech person for certain. Thanks for all you do for our motley crew of AVN pirates! Hahaha:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Holy shit! I just clicked your link!!! Why did that not come up in my search?!?!?!? Really fucking weird! Thanks again.
IMHO, that link should be posted to the OP!!! Cheers(y)

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, my friend... I went searching in the forum and was unable to find compressed v0.5. Pretty sure it got wiped as expired by a mod at some point. The way I did that should work, right? I made a copy of my v0.5, removed all but the persistent save, zipped it with 7zip and shipped it via Mega link. Just making sure as I'd rather not ship a dead file! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Music and English I'm your guy but you are the better tech person for certain. Thanks for all you do for our motley crew of AVN pirates! Hahaha:love:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Yeah, even if you leave your saves that person just gets them to :ROFLMAO: Whenever I package I delete the log file and saves folder (save folder is created during Mac creation, and sometimes dev's leave a save folder/log file).

You can't do that with Mac unless you are on Mac and zipping it, or build with the SDK.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, even if you leave your saves that person just gets them to :ROFLMAO: Whenever I package I delete the log file and saves folder (save folder is created during Mac creation, and sometimes dev's leave a save folder/log file).

You can't do that with Mac unless you are on Mac and zipping it, or build with the SDK.
Live and learn... Thanks :)

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
no and won't be. so if you are looking for dickgirls then bye bye.
I mean.... don't give me ideas. You know how far I'll go for a joke.

*thinks* Huh, wonder what Kat would look like with a dick and then she threatens to fuck the MC in the ass. Hey Kthulian I just got an idea.

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The only possible scenario I can think of where a "futa" would be in the game, would be if one of the girls used a spell to temporarily grow a dick to help you double team another girl, as an optional thing. (Kind of like the MC cloning himself)

Reactions: Angelcrush

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.

Looking forward to your update.

Cheers

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Does anyone else get a message saying "something went wrong, exiting now" and then the game returns to the title screen after lust leave's
?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wut?

There are no sloppy seconds, the fuck you smoking?
some really bad stuff.

Yeah it will be at some point futa in the game. Just asking if there was any yet. Thanks for answering and i come back when it's implemented.
no there won't be.

Where the fuck did you hear that?
not from grapevine, prolly on some sewer.

The only possible scenario I can think of where a "futa" would be in the game, would be if one of the girls used a spell to temporarily grow a dick to help you double team another girl, as an optional thing. (Kind of like the MC cloning himself)
didn't hjard make himself 2nd dick at 1 point? but still that wouldn't be true futa and it better be avoidable.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes