firstborn678

Jun 8, 2019
Definitely enjoying the game so far, burning through act 1 up to current act 2 release in a weekend.

I'll admit, I've only done one play through so far, and I went "Prequel Palpatine Evil", but if I had one bit of constructive criticism it would be the rarity and lack of impact from "Evil" choices. And I don't mean the occasional "be mean/ignore someone" type of thing.

The MC in this story is a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... but we have a crystal/gem inside us that allows us to warp the minds of those around us. I can see this as a tool for temptation for good players. And yet- there are precious few options to really flex that muscle, even for a character that has gone full evil.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for the option of being a master manipulator that is "faking it" (love that scene in the bath where that question is asked, btw!) and telling all the women what they want to hear. It just seems like we're playing an otherwise inherently NICE guy that happens to do some naughty stuff from time to time. I just wish there was a bit more *impact* from making those choices and allowing the MC's corruption to spread more thoroughly into those around him (just being around the dark one is supposed to lead to corruption of mortals). Just a lot of missed/lost opportunities, IMO. (Like the option to keep "Mom's" demon hunting power. Why couldn't he have helped that transformation along but tied it to himself instead of just chaining him within her).

I understand there are inherent limitations for a kinetic VN style game like this though, so these complaints are not strongly held. And I do LOVE the corruption scenes with Lust from both episodes (wish those could have been drawn out a bit more). I'm also hoping that the changes we saw in the Elvish paramour weren't ONLY in her mind after what Lust did to her. We've already established that demons can be created. I'm also hoping the choice to NOT free the Mage that held power over Wrath leads to a bit more "Master/Slave" interactions down the line.

But, in general, keep it up and looking forward to future updates to carry on the story!

Reactions: santiago_campanella

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on evil path mc can burn whole town in ashes even that town was made from stone and there are others like he kills and lets demons loose in his mind.

Aquilas

Jan 16, 2019
Hey everyone!

I'm on the neutral path and chose to control Alma. But seems like her scene from this update isn't playing according to this decision.

Is this a bug, or maybe I need to be on the evil path?

Reactions: Luc_cap

Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
Ahaha, i came here hoping for some real evil but the so called evil path is a joke, a fuking joke, the so called evil choices literally have no effect or impact on the story, the reason I'm still playing is because of the sex scene are quite okay and i want to see how the story plays out, just scrap that shit you call evil tho, it ain't it at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ahaha, i came here hoping for some real evil but the so called evil path is a joke, a fuking joke, the so called evil choices literally have no effect or impact on the story, the reason I'm still playing is because of the sex scene are quite okay and i want to see how the story plays out, just scrap that shit you call evil tho, it ain't it at all.
evil things don't affect story much just some scenes are different. evil path is there that mc gets to fuck bredita.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Morality paths have stopped being relevant since the second half of Act I. Now, they only offer you slight variations.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
bredita...liliana...and that was just start of act I...dont need to continue this
I made the same mistake, if I had known that these two redheads had such scenes, I wouldn't have downloaded it.I guess I'm lucky that these scenes happened at the beginning of the play.

Yeah, I downloaded this game for those two redheads. :BootyTime:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I made the same mistake, if I had known that these two redheads had such scenes, I wouldn't have downloaded it.I guess I'm lucky that these scenes happened at the beginning of the play.

Yeah, I downloaded this game for those two redheads. :BootyTime:
Oh no, not all the girls are virgins?!?! WHAT, this is preposterous!!! Those girls, who weren't in a relationship with the MC, who weren't even on the MC's radar yet, had sex with someone else? They didn't think to consider how it might make the MC feel, whom they had no relationship with yet whatsoever, how dare they?!?! :mad::mad:

Btw, I just went to go check the context of what you were talking about, cause it's been a long time since I've seen the start of the game. He was a KID for both of those instances, and one of those was a completely optional scene, and the other was just Bredita being Bredita. They don't ever do anything with other guys at least, once you become an adult. So one brief unavoidable scene, with a character that didn't even know the MC existed yet, and then an optional scene that you're not forced to see with Liliana where she was tricking Suntako to help Bredita, and of course this was also when the MC was still a kid. :ROFLMAO:

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Oh no, not all the girls are virgins?!?! WHAT, this is preposterous!!! Those girls, who weren't in a relationship with the MC, who weren't even on the MC's radar yet, had sex with someone else? They didn't think to consider how it might make the MC feel, whom they had no relationship with yet whatsoever, how dare they?!?! :mad::mad:

Btw, I just went to go check the context of what you were talking about, cause it's been a long time since I've seen the start of the game. He was a KID for both of those instances, and one of those was a completely optional scene, and the other was just Bredita being Bredita. They don't ever do anything with other guys at least, once you become an adult. So one brief unavoidable scene, with a character that didn't even know the MC existed yet, and then an optional scene that you're not forced to see with Liliana where she was tricking Suntako to help Bredita, and of course this was also when the MC was still a kid. :ROFLMAO:
Are you stupid or something? Who said anything about virginity? :FacePalm:
I would never make fun of what someone is interested in, it is not my place.
Even if he's obsessed with virgins, it's none of your business, don't cry.
Why should I like seeing other people fuck? Does everyone have to have quirks like you? :WeSmart:

The scene you are talking about can be skipped. I hope you understand what that means.
Those 2 scenes are enough for me to realize what they are.
These scenes show what kind of personalities they have, even if they don't have more scenes like this in the game, it's clear that they continue to do this kind of thing in the background.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
The scene you are talking about can be skipped. I hope you understand what that means.
Yeah that's what I said

then an optional scene that you're not forced to see with Liliana where she was tricking Suntako to help Bredita
Optional scene (it was), that you aren't forced to see. It happens, but you don't see it.

Why should I like seeing other people fuck?
No one said you had to.

Are you stupid or something? Who said anything about virginity?
You didn't NEED to say anything about it, I mean just see what you said here...
Those 2 scenes are enough for me to realize what they are.
These scenes show what kind of personalities they have, even if they don't have more scenes like this in the game, it's clear that they continue to do this kind of thing in the background.
You clearly have a problem with the fact that they've fucked other guys in the past, and we are forced to see one of those instances. So at the very least, you have a problem with women who have casual sex while single which is something many people do. If it bothers you that much, then that's whatever I guess, but stop being disingenuous about it at least.

As soon as any of the LI's become involved with the MC, they no longer have eye's for other guys, and you're the only guy they'll be with. That's kind of how that works you know. Sorry that one unavoidable & one optional scene (skippable as you say) at the start of the game is too much for your fragile mind.

• Haha
Reactions: sava75 and risky0

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
Yeah that's what I said

Optional scene (it was), that you aren't forced to see. It happens, but you don't see it.

No one said you had to.

You didn't NEED to say anything about it, I mean just see what you said here...

You clearly have a problem with the fact that they've fucked other guys in the past, and we are forced to see one of those instances. So at the very least, you have a problem with women who have casual sex while single which is something many people do. If it bothers you that much, then that's whatever I guess, but stop being disingenuous about it at least.

As soon as any of the LI's become involved with the MC, they no longer have eye's for other guys, and you're the only guy they'll be with. That's kind of how that works you know. Sorry that one unavoidable & one optional scene (skippable as you say) at the start of the game is too much for your fragile mind.
You are just manipulating, no problem.

I'm not denying anything.
If I'm going to play a game, LIs should be exclusive to Mc. Including MILFs. Because I know you will try to manipulate again, I love games tag Milf.
Do you think it's possible for a milf to be pure?
But I don't mind if the games I play don't put their past in my eyes.
And this game does exactly what I'm talking about as soon as it opens.

It's just about what you like and what you don't like.
Fragile mind?
It's a very stupid way of thinking.

No one said you had to.
Yes, I have a problem with that.

Because that's exactly what I mean.
Why should I like seeing other people fuck?
Then why are you quoting my comment and making this stupid counter comment?
Are you too young to understand what you're doing?

• Angry
Reactions: SlapE

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
December is here and guess what else... Patreon Leaks!!

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Mida branch/corruption possibility
Alma corrupted/free path

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017

If you find any issues or need help let me know, coment below or send me a message.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 PC (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 PC (Pixeldrain)

macOS
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 MAC (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 MAC (Pixeldrain)

Android
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 Android (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 Android (Pixeldrain)

Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 PC Update only (Mega)

Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 PC Update only (Pixeldrain)

Update only -- macOS
Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 MAC Update only (Mega)

Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 MAC Update only (Pixeldrain)

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Alma corrupted/free path
V0.5 MacOS
V0.5 MacOS Mirror
V0.5 Android (the66)
V0.5 Android (the66) Mirror
I hope the dev doesn't find out about these leaks...

heh heh!!

Thanks Big K!!!!

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017

If you find any issues or need help let me know, coment below or send me a message.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 PC (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 PC (Pixeldrain)

macOS
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 MAC (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 MAC (Pixeldrain)

Android
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 Android (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 Android (Pixeldrain)

Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 PC Update only (Mega)

Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 PC Update only (Pixeldrain)

Update only -- macOS
Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 MAC Update only (Mega)

Ataegina Act II v0.9.2 >>> v0.9.3 MAC Update only (Pixeldrain)

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Alma corrupted/free path
V0.5 MacOS
V0.5 MacOS Mirror
V0.5 Android (the66)
V0.5 Android (the66) Mirror
filthy-frank.gif

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes