Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Cant get Bredita scene and the elf princess scene. We need a gallery cheat. It takes too long to replay the whole thing to get those scenes
The gallery thing is planned for the final version, just like some little extras on my mind.

Hi Kthulian , the rpa file is missing and we get the screen below. Also, pasting the rpa file in android will not be possible in certain android devices due to OS restriction.
Read the README file, depending of your Android version the location of the assets(RPA) file is different, precisely because new androids don't allow access to folders.

It seems the Alma scene at the beginning of the update is messed up... I had the breakup with Mida, but didn't slave Alma... and still got the forced scene with her.
She's hot and all, but that's a bug or not coherent at all on this playtrough...
You are correct, there's a bug with that scene, here's the fix attached. (Use only if you are using the original non altered version.) drop it in the game/ folder and replace when asked

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I was hoping there would eventually be an ending where the MC would get to marry all the girls he has been with so far and make one huge united kingdom.

Akarabbit212

Mar 17, 2021
Ryo ending has 3 variations, they depend on your relationship, the number of times you crempied her and if you have been playing around with Yumiko or not, that doesn't mean you need to go to Act I.

Hope that helps.

Indeed there's an issue with the app file. This should correct it

Let me know if you have further problems.

Cheers!
Nope it still says I have to move the save file.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The gallery thing is planned for the final version, just like some little extras on my mind.

Read the README file, depending of your Android version the location of the assets(RPA) file is different, precisely because new androids don't allow access to folders.

You are correct, there's a bug with that scene, here's the fix attached. (Use only if you are using the original non altered version.) drop it in the game/ folder and replace when asked
Another issue. I break up with Mida and Slave Alma but the slave text doesnt appear nor the scene with her. What is that actual route ?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any similar game/stories as awesome as Antaegina except it has a female MC?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
To see the Alma scene, Mida must not be in the tower (Breakup) and you would need to have enslaved Alma.
No wonder I didn't get the Alma scene, I didn't do either of those things and never will. :eek:

Mida is best girl, so I'm never breaking up with her. And I'm not a fan of mind control stuff in any game, just not my thing.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are there any similar game/stories as awesome as Antaegina except it has a female MC?
If you to latest games update page, on the right hand of the page there is a drop box where you can put parameters in. There a lot of female protagonist games.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
If you to latest games update page, on the right hand of the page there is a drop box where you can put parameters in. There a lot of female protagonist games.
More than that, you can exclude certain tags as well so you can find Non-Corruption/Rape/other BS tags that tend to be in Female Protag games.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Hello , i just read something about ryo have 3 different type of endings but whatever i do i keep gettin same ones but end of scenes when bredita shows what we missed i saw another ryo scene and i don't know how can i get that scenes i just read creampie her or getting engaged with another chick but i don't wanna play from 0 again to see that so anyone got different ryo ending scene ? and if the answer is yes can i get a save file

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Yeah, the new update broke the android version. It keeps telling us to move the .rpa file, even though that's exactly what I did. It doesn't recognize the assets anymore.
i had this happen last year with a different game and just did what they said then put it right back and it worked. i don't have a clue on this but, what can it hurt to try.

Cock_Mongler

Dec 8, 2023
I loved it !!! Ryo is one of my favorites and we got 3 endings with her. My favorite is the Legacy ending. When I saw my little daughter I was speechless, and the panda scene :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian
4.20 star(s) 169 Votes