cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you to latest games update page, on the right hand of the page there is a drop box where you can put parameters in. There a lot of female protagonist games.
sure but i think poster asked games with fem sorceress as mc.

when the game is completed, will you merge all chapters into 1 and add a gallery?
why would kthulian do that?

Hey, Jay! Any timetable for a 9.7 version All In One? Thanks!
normally drops inside a week after game update.

Reactions: Mike Hunt TG

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Ugh! I am seeing lots of talk about endings! Is this the last bit? Having not played it yet, waiting for the Walkthrough, I don't know but I would wish it could go on forever.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ugh! I am seeing lots of talk about endings! Is this the last bit? Having not played it yet, waiting for the Walkthrough, I don't know but I would wish it could go on forever.
still 1 or few updates left. some endings are in game and some not.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Great game, great story. It has fantastic character models. Now I always lean towards an evil alignment and love how the Demons and Sins look. Lust in particular. Just wondering though, is it me or does Bredita and Anya look similar?. They both are sexy of course but they look like sisters rather than ex? Lovers. I guess it is just the hair style that makes me get that vibe. Different Colour,same haircut. It was neat when Lust mind controlled and almost turned an ally into a Succubus. That would have been neat if the spell could not be broken. That split second where you see your mother as a succubus looked awesome.Very cool. Love speculating but, I wonder what would happen if the MC joins Lust without any Bad End of course,just a different branch to the storyline. I'll have to continue to find out what happens under an "evil" rather "grey" alignment plot. A lot of hard work has been put into this project. Well Done.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
My work week ends on Wednesday. I'm hoping to get the mod out and updated by early Thursday. I'd say give it at least 48 hours from now.
You must be a shift worker. I did 43 years of 12, 16 or 24 hour shifts. Retired for 3 years now and my sleep pattern is still fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: STJay

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
No vn should go on forever. Devs should move on to other projects eventually.

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
So, can we finally witness MC to fuck Lust in the ass now, after all these years? :unsure: The last time I checked all the story from 2018-2019 degraded into a harem fuckfest as of now. Oh, and Kthulian seems to forgot about the hooded elf and many other story lines from the past. Btw, Kthulian, if you're reading this, I suggest you to watch some stories by this guy: . He managed to come up with amazing creative ways to intertwine all the big list of characters in his stories in peculiar ways and to get them all back on track in the long run, to keep an audience engaged and curious about how it all will unfold in the end.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant anal sex btw (just a clarification in case you meant a vaginal somehow), with the main demonic villainess character.
still yes, maybe even twice if makes right choices earlier when she offers queens to mc.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
am I wrong that the real Evil are the Devils and not Bredita, she is more of a Grey rather than Evil alignment?. She just wanted to master necromancy after all. Even though? she looks Awesome and would fit the evil trope with her style,while Anya fits the Good Alignment not just with her moral compass but her choice in fashion always wearing White "smirk". Would be neat to side with Lust without a bad end,Lust looks so cool and she is pretty much the embodiment of corruption and well Lust of course. Fantastic non the less.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
am I wrong that the real Evil are the Devils and not Bredita, she is more of a Grey rather than Evil alignment?. She just wanted to master necromancy after all. Even though? she looks Awesome and would fit the evil trope with her style,while Anya fits the Good Alignment not just with her moral compass but her choice in fashion always wearing White "smirk". Would be neat to side with Lust without a bad end,Lust looks so cool and she is pretty much the embodiment of corruption and well Lust of course. Fantastic non the less.
Well, the Devils are evil on a cosmic scale, but Bredita is still evil on a human level. She uses her power to basically enslave the two redheads from the school. I'd call that evil.

Reactions: JaszMan

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Walkthrough Mod is finally updated for all of you who like to use that.

Also in case anybody wants a detailed guide as to how to get certain scenes or endings in this update, you can get them as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes