Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Walkthrough Mod is finally updated for all of you who like to use that.

Also in case anybody wants a detailed guide as to how to get certain scenes or endings in this update, you can get them as follows:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are correct, similar to Alma's scene the other two (Ryo/Cerea) were missing a "Else" after the requirements check.

Here's the fixed file for everyone. (I trust you don't need the rpy, right Jay?)

• Haha
Reactions: STJay

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
great job kthulian, one of my favorite games. I hope we'll get the dom scene with bredita in the next one tho, also bredita outro for the final one. If you plan on remaking WARP and keep the ataegina models please add bredit alongside anya too ( unless she is in there,haven't had the chance to play warp before it was abandoned. thank you for making this game.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
it's possible using cheats to see bredita ending?? i hope there will be an harem ending, and an ending with the elves women too..i have high love points with them..for now i carried on and i played Ryo ending , but i got the corrupted one even if i have 9 red love heart and only 1 black heart...why is that?

edit: no matter i've read the spoiler above sgot the corrupted ones only cuz i screwed yumiko 2 times...well thismakes not much sense to me...what's the point in having 9 love and 1 corruption??

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Never thought of this until now,but imagine if even Anya could in fact be Corrupted. At first glance it would seem impossible because of her stalwart Will and strong moral compass,however that would be an "evil" act to try. It would be like Turning a Sexy Angel into lustful succubus. Just an evil thought.

Reactions: Legend 123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am I wrong that the real Evil are the Devils and not Bredita, she is more of a Grey rather than Evil alignment?. She just wanted to master necromancy after all. Even though? she looks Awesome and would fit the evil trope with her style,while Anya fits the Good Alignment not just with her moral compass but her choice in fashion always wearing White "smirk". Would be neat to side with Lust without a bad end,Lust looks so cool and she is pretty much the embodiment of corruption and well Lust of course. Fantastic non the less.
well originally she was evil but later she joins the good guys although she does it for her own survival not for human/etc kind.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
well originally she was evil but later she joins the good guys although she does it for her own survival not for human/etc kind.
The other reason she "joins" the Good guys is to get close with her ex? Anya and have some fun with her,even patch things up. I did not want that to happen, it is a little to much like the Horde and Alliance joining forces against a greater evil, until they really are no longer enemies at all, there is always a greater threat to Azeroth, so they might as well keep working together. Apologies for using World of Warcraft as an example. I prefer to see Bredita be the evil alignment that you could side with and Anya the Good. However again it would be a neat arc if Anya gets cursed in secret and can slowly corrupt,similar to what happened to Katla. I thought that was so cool, Katla's Succubus design looked real sexy. To see A Powerful and Pure Mage like Anya go bad, a fall from grace as it were would be fun to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I don't think Bredita is evil per se she just doesn't like following rules. She is just a very bad girl and needs a spanking from the mc.

• Haha

Elde

Feb 11, 2020
Ho great Kthulian ! Please tell me you have plan an ending were all the girl who got a +1 pregnancy will actually be pregnant, like a harem ending all prego even those who aren't staying in the tower : prayhand : (and don't forget katla :p )

• Haha

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I understand we've come to the end of this legend. So, any word on the next game, maybe a side story?
Well if the story really is coming to an end,perhaps the next story could have a Female MC and had a lot of Corruption into the plot.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well if the story really is coming to an end,perhaps the next story could have a Female MC and had a lot of Corruption into the plot.
it is comng to end and what's next no big plans yet.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
True, but if you follow the AD&D Alignment system, doing things for your own sake is considered Evil alignment, however I would say using that system Bredita would come out Chaotic Neutral.

On another note, I am not seeing a lot of the things that everyone is talking about here. I got to the Ryo ending but when I chose not to marry her I wound up eventually back at the Academy for Bredita's healing and then it ended. Where did I miss sex with the Elves and the big orgy at Bredita's she flashed before my eyes?

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
it is comng to end and what's next no big plans yet.
I will be a little sad when it ends. Too bad it couldn't be turned into a sandbox after it ends so that we can spend all our time visiting the girls (like it was in the beginning).

Maxinm69

Apr 30, 2020
love the game, but in the latest update wont continue when using the portal, example going to see Zegladar.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ

Act 2 v0.9.6
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 0.9.7 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to v0.9.7

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
I cannot download the android update from MEGA because its like as soon as it nears 80% I always get some type of error and it forces me to re-download, forcing me to wait 24 hours due to the quota being filled up by a failed download. Is there any other place this can be placed, like Pixeldrain?

4.20 star(s) 169 Votes