Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
normally centaurs don't have moose's horns.
Being both a Canadian and an avid hunter - I can confirm moose horns look more like the one's in the image below.
g1i7.jpg
They look more like elk horns to me.....

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Cake mod update is up, now up to version 0.90. Getting close to finishing, I'll soon have to think about what to do about the endings (somehow try to make them all cake-canon with some kind of bullshit explanation? just choose one and declare it cake-canon? or choose a subset of endings and make them all canon with some kind of bulshit that is not as bulshit-y as the first choice? I'll decide later, I guess)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Cake mod update is up, now up to version 0.90. Getting close to finishing, I'll soon have to think about what to do about the endings (somehow try to make them all cake-canon with some kind of bullshit explanation? just choose one and declare it cake-canon? or choose a subset of endings and make them all canon with some kind of bulshit that is not as bulshit-y as the first choice? I'll decide later, I guess)
Just finished Part 1 of the game with your mod - great job.
Cannot wait to try the Part 2 of your mod.
Thanks again....

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Updated, cake mod now up to version 0.98. I got untill the elves ending, going to have to think about how to untangle that in the context of "All versions happen" philosophy I'm going for. I came down with a bit of a cold, so I'm going to take a bit of a break, and I decided to just upload what I have so far.

As always, you will know when you've reached the end of the update when the game crashes.

Last edited:
  • Crown
Reactions: Twistty
4.10 star(s) 178 Votes