underww

Jul 5, 2020
That's a great question. Those files were in there from the last people who worked on the mod. I kept them in there because I didn't know whether they were required or not.
I haven't test it myself yet, but it seems like those files are unnecesssary.
I'm not an expert on Renpy or Python, but I know that those packages are mostly for internet access.
Also, I've never seen exe files or packages in mods before, so I thought that was weird.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
The yin-yang symbol at the top is the good/evil indicator. The rest aren't spells, they show your level in the different spell schools.
All three of the saves in op are the same then cause they all have an 8 next to the ying-yang

Last edited:

Blahzay

Jul 24, 2024
hope there will be a sequel. there are so many possibilities where the mc can have severel next level threats. Perhaps goddess Ataegina faces threats from other universes. all the pregancies come to fruition and the tower becomes a new college for his offspring and furthering the stories of the current love interests etc

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
hope there will be a sequel. there are so many possibilities where the mc can have severel next level threats. Perhaps goddess Ataegina faces threats from other universes. all the pregancies come to fruition and the tower becomes a new college for his offspring and furthering the stories of the current love interests etc
It'd also be good to catch and absorb all the sins, and then something happens, like you get more power, and they can't influence your world as much, but maybe they get released back to Hell and people on world of Ataegina still sin a bit. I mean, you can't have a fantasy world with problems that need to be solved without having some sin. I don't think there would need to be other universes, but other parts of the world, and maybe other gods, etc. I'd like to see a tower harem ending the main character (MC) could still marry a princess (or even an orc) but still spend some time between her kingdom and his tower. I'd go for the elf princess, as I dislike tattoos, but the princess that has those should be an option for players who don't mind.

DaddyWhoreMaker

Dec 14, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
error: No matching GL pixel format available

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2665, in interact
self.start()
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in start
self.set_mode()
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "Z:\home\daddy\Documents\Ataegina-0.5-pc\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 769, in set_mode
self.screen = pygame.display.set_mode((scaled_width, scaled_height), fsflag, 32)
File "src/pygame_sdl2/display.pyx", line 450, in pygame_sdl2.display.set_mode
File "src/pygame_sdl2/display.pyx", line 168, in pygame_sdl2.display.Window.__init__
error: No matching GL pixel format available

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.5
Sun Sep 08 18:14:25 2024

NOW WHAT TO DO..?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this has multiple endings so not that easy to make sequel and on 1 ending hjard gives up his powers and on other he joins to ataegina.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
well this has multiple endings so not that easy to make sequel and on 1 ending hjard gives up his powers and on other he joins to ataegina.
I think you could maybe have an indirect sequel with a new MC and a new cast. Maybe set a few hundred years later, but I agree that Hjard's story is done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you could maybe have an indirect sequel with a new MC and a new cast. Maybe set a few hundred years later, but I agree that Hjard's story is done.
sure but then there wouldn't be any hints about girls mc had fun in past and also young elves (potential hjard's kids) now could be alive at that future time.

feuer

Jun 19, 2017
Kthulian Does the sister character from the demon twins/brother-sister duo have a path yet? (Checking in after a few years and I forgot her name lol)

4.10 star(s) 178 Votes