Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hey, I got this bug when other character is talking, another character's face that's not on the current scene flashed for a split second but it occurred frequently every other click. check the gif in the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That happened in the last version of the game too, for me at least. I don't know what causes it, but it didn't cause me any issues, so I just carried on. *shrug*

Reactions: luisar018

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Hey, I got this bug when other character is talking, another character's face that's not on the current scene flashed for a split second but it occurred frequently every other click. check the gif in the spoiler.
That happened in the last version of the game too, for me at least. I don't know what causes it, but it didn't cause me any issues, so I just carried on. *shrug*
Oof, nevermind, it's fixed, I just extracted and use the new fresh game file, rather than copy/paste, replacing the old file. That fixes gameplay loop and the flashing faces.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Oof, nevermind, it's fixed, I just extracted and use the new fresh game file, rather than copy/paste, replacing the old file. That fixes gameplay loop and the flashing faces.
The easiest solution is to save on your own text. It seems to happen when you save on someone's face, that face becomes visible in the fade transitions in the code. If you save on your own text, there's no face so no head pops up.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Holy shit.... Lust needs to come to my castle NOW! I'm sure she can heal my legs... And my dick...

BTW great plot twist Kthulian even with my 3 eyes I would have difficulty doing such things.
Also no bugs or errors on my end... All is good
Yeah, as I said earlier, if she started off with that form, I would have probably just stayed there without question for.... research.... purposes >.> <.<

May 21, 2017
Ataegina [v0.3.6] [Kthulian] (1.69 gb rar pc source)
536 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Can someone Get the compressed version in Mega? My Wifi is slow as hell noway i'll be able to download 536 MB properly from Workupload

Reactions: luisar018

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
One more update. Thank you, Kthulian ! So, the ending 1 is that easy? Well, of course it is an illusion, however is not for me to judge. I am just curious about what happened with Silvana. She came to rescue, but seen to fail on that, since she not apears after.
Tag Ozel too for good measure

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Is there walkthrough?
Not sure a walkthrough is necessary. The game has 3 paths based on your morality/karma: good, evil, and neutral. When you make a choice, the game will tell you if you gained a point or lost a point. The more points you gain will put you on the path of good, the more points you lose will put you on the path of evil, and if you choose neutral choices or a mix of good and bad and keep your points closer to zero (between 2 and -2, if my memory is correct), you'll be on the neutral path.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Tag Ozel too for good measure

You are smart guy! Make sense. I wasn't thinking on that. Cari called Lust as her Queen, now everything is starting to make sense. Lust is a capital sin and every human with that kind of sin attract beings like succubus or incubus. And the MC is a lustful person.

Reactions: Kthulian and Ozel

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
After the queen Zorduza it just loops and I keep having to reset my stats again, Is that supposed to happen?
You must apply every points available or the game will not proceed. If you have enough points, set at least 5 points for each spell you have. That could work. If not, check out your save game for which part of the game you are using. Could be a bug.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes