Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Kthulian, started new playthrough. Have to say that the beginning really improved. (y)

A little disturbing is the flashing between text (black halftransparent background) and graphics. But I guess this is the best you could do. Not a bit thing, but one has to get used to it :(

Edit: I already have goose bumps again (music (y))

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Tip: Why don't you make Katla fighting in two hands swords technic? That is the technic that champions use to fight.
Funny thing, the original was a dual sword Katla. Ask Ilan back in black he saw it.

Hi Kthulian, started new playthrough. Have to say that the beginning really improved. (y)

A little disturbing is the flashing between text (black halftransparent background) and graphics. But I guess this is the best you could do. Not a bit thing, but one has to get used to it :(

Edit: I already have goose bumps again (music (y))
Hey there friend, long time no see, how are you?
What do you mean with the flashes? Is the "head popping bug" on the conversation bar?

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
What do you mean with the flashes? Is the "head popping bug" on the conversation bar?
No. May be flashing is not the adequate word.
Picture comes without text, screen gets dark, picture comes again with text below. This all happens in 2 seconds.
Fast changes are irritating. But may be it is only in the beginning. Hjard enters school right now.

I will look out for that.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
No. May be flashing is not the adequate word.
Picture comes without text, screen gets dark, picture comes again with text below. This all happens in 2 seconds.
Fast changes are irritating. But may be it is only in the beginning. Hjard enters school right now.

I will look out for that.
Yeah thats the head popping bug, try saving/loading the game when nobody is talking or when is the MC talking and tell me if it keeps happening

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I found a minor bug in the city guild:

MC -"Have you found the key for the graveyard?"
G.Master - "Found anything in the graveyard?"
MC - "I was there and the gates are locked..."
G.Master - "... I have the key somewhere. ... take it".

the fisherman are saying - its fisherMEN ;)

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Kthulian, your writing is incredible. From where do you have all this knowledge? You write like an Adept :) ;)

PS: After the talk between Pride and Lust ("I knew you wouldn't let me down. ...we begin our plan.") I get "An exception has occurred".
It says Windows 8, but I use Windows 10
I cannot continue :( :cry: ..................................There is even nor "ignore", only "rollback".

View attachment traceback.txt Why Windows 8 ??

thanks a lot. Problem solved. This happens with LATECOMERS ;)

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, your writing is incredible. From where do you have all this knowledge? You write like an Adept :) ;)

PS: After the talk between Pride and Lust ("I knew you wouldn't let me down. ...we begin our plan.") I get "An exception has occurred".
It says Windows 8, but I use Windows 10
I cannot continue :( :cry: ..................................There is even nor "ignore", only "rollback".

View attachment 513619
Thanks a lot, I try :ROFLMAO:, there is a fix in the OP.

Just extract the .rar and place the 5 files inside de \\game\\ folder, overwrite when asked.
The place where you load shouldn't matter (as long as it's before the error...)

View attachment 480413

Tell me if it works for you guys

Will upload the full game anyway as soon as I get my hands on a fast internet (maybe tomorrow).

Cheers

*edit If you used unren, have a compressed version, or there is any kind of alteration to the original files the fix may not work.
(y)Here are the istructions (y)

Or you can just download the full game with the fixes here

Good to have you back
Cheers

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes