Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
We can breathe a sigh of relief knowing she's safe. :LOL:

Though your trap stuff doesn't bother me in the least. Bring it. ;)
Well there are people who feel offended by traps or futas, then there are people who like them and then there are people who don't like it but also don't feel offended. I know which type you are. ;)

I only do traps and/or futas to trigger certain people :D

Edit: Of course is the girl i've made safe. I only stick dicks on others. :ROFLMAO:

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Well there are people who feel offended by traps or futas, then there are people who like them and then there are people who don't like it but also don't feel offended. I know which type you are. ;)

Edit: Of course is the girl i've made safe. I only stick dicks on others. :ROFLMAO:
You know which type I am, eh? Which type would that be? :p:LOL:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian we all known that you are a good guy.;):devilish: There is a chance for you to make some Desktop Wallpapers with the girls of the game for us fans as token of esteem?:LOL:
:unsure: Anyone you would like to have as desktop background? :sneaky:
I'd be careful with that wish. He might troll you all and make them traps. :ROFLMAO:
:unsure: I'll have to ask you, never made a futa... I've placed dicks "in" girls though...
I knew you had 50gb of dicks in your hard drive

And I'm the Troll... :sneaky:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:unsure: Anyone you would like to have as desktop background? :sneaky:
Everyone? Especially a ton of G8 models! :sneaky:

:unsure: I'll have to ask you, never made a futa... I've placed dicks "in" girls though...
I knew you had 50gb of dicks in your hard drive
Yeah thats what you bring up all the time..my HDD would explode if i had so many dick assets on my pc..i doubt that they even exist. :p

And I'm the Troll... :sneaky:
Yes, yes you are a 100% troll, don't force me to take screenshots from discord to prove it. :sneaky:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah thats what you bring up all the time..my HDD would explode if i had so many dick assets on my pc..i doubt that they even exist. :p

Yes, yes you are a 100% troll, don't force me to take screenshots from discord to prove it. :sneaky:
What is this world we live in? You can't joke, tease and act like a troll without being accused to be a troll... Meh

Ayna is my first request for sure. Also Katla, Aelia, Isabella, Cariliele, Silvana, Lust, etc... I love them all!:love:
:LOL: I guess Ilan back in black was right...
Everyone? Especially a ton of G8 models! :sneaky:
I'd have to go for Enainia (when is she gonna get more screen time? she's my favorite but it seems like after her introduction we just forget about her) But I also like Anya, Lust, Bredita, Isabella, so many to choose from!
Are you spying on me? You're not? I guess you'll enjoy next version then...
064.png
065.png
070.png

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes