Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Happy New Year, Kthulian!

Happy New Year fellow Ataegina fans and F95zoners, too! Cheers! :LOL:
Thank you, all the best for you too

illusions begone!!! :ROFLMAO:

(ps: 2020 is where the fun start, katla im coming---)

happy new year guys ;)
Isn't the new year just an Illusion? :LOL:
Happy new year!!

May 2020 bring many new girls and adventures for all of us!! Also games, fun and girls! And of course, last but not least, more Ataegina and girls!
:unsure: But... Isn't your dick... You know... hum.... Broken?

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Worked perfectly fine my first error was at the meeting with greed, lust and pride when the chat are finished comes the error. Now with your fix it goes furthe and i see the archmage, thx for the fix.

And btw I really like the game nicely done so far I´m really interested whats the thing is with the beauty Ataegina. Very good story and it makes so much fun to play it.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
kthulian... i played a game called big city's pleasure. i really like the femdom scenes in that game ( that was really sexy). if u have time check it out. i hope you can make a scene isabella dominating the mc like that. Don't ask me why i love isabella so much:love: because i have no idea;). (This is dedicate to all the isabella fans and guys keep your hands away from her she's mine:cool:)

ryansd

Oct 6, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v031good'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v26.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "A:\G\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "A:\G\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Sun Jan 05 08:12:02 2020

Can anyone help me with this?

Reactions: luisar018

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/v26.rpyc", line 250, in script
File "A:\G\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "A:\G\Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.6
Sun Jan 05 08:12:02 2020

Can anyone help me with this?
Download this package, unzip file, copy, paste and rewrite file v32.rpy to Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\game. That should solve your problem.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
kthulian... i played a game called big city's pleasure. i really like the femdom scenes in that game ( that was really sexy). if u have time check it out. i hope you can make a scene isabella dominating the mc like that. Don't ask me why i love isabella so much:love: because i have no idea;). (This is dedicate to all the isabella fans and guys keep your hands away from her she's mine:cool:)
If I get the time... heheh, I think that's the best joke of 2020, developers don't have time :p kidding (well...), if I do get the time I'll try it, I don't like to copy others but extra inspiration is always welcome ;)

Download this package, unzip file, copy, paste and rewrite file v32.rpy to Ataegina-0.3.6-pc\game. That should solve your problem.
Thanks for all the help you've been giving here, even when the answer is just a few posts back (and in the OP, and all pages since this version was uploaded) you have the patience of a saint and help people. Big thanks to you my colingual friend

How dare you insult me like that?!! Ok...Ok... It's true.. I like to look at them, ok?
Fine... I'll let you look all you want.
I wonder though... What would the others think if they catch you looking at the girls...

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes