Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hello Ataegina followers, I just want to let you all know that I've created a Patreon account.

Don't worry, I'll keep posting the full game for free on my website and here on F95zone, after talking with some of you, I gave it a lot of thinking and decided I should open one.

My patreon doesn't have tiers, people who want and can support me, will have a "pay what you want option" that will help me buy better hardware, assets and who knows, if there is enough support make me a full-time developer and have a team (I can dream right?:p)

Next game update will have a direct link for patreon. Yes it will be released soon ;)
Thank you all!!

Cheers

PS: Here is the

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...My patreon doesn't have tiers, people who want and can support me, will have a "pay what you want option"...
I really apreciate your step, I guess the advantages are more thant the disadvantages imo.

Sorry to tell you that the text says: "Choose What You Pay" and then the only alternative is "5$". May be tiers would even be better ??

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I really apreciate your step, I guess the advantages are more thant the disadvantages imo.

Sorry to tell you that the text says: "Choose What You Pay" and then the only alternative is "5$". May be tiers would even be better ??
Really? It only allow 5 or above? Damn... Guess I'll have to check how it really works with no tiers.... :confused:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hey there folks, I have some bad news regarding the new update, It will take even longer than I expected...

I had some issues with my hardware and...

Nah it's a lie here it is :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy it, next update I'll focus mainly on new story and images because the old stuff has been almost all redone (just a couple hundred images left to go :LOL: )

You know the drill, if you find any kind of problem just let me know, I'll try my best to help you and correct the issue ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hey there folks, I have some bad news regarding the new update, It will take even longer than I expected...

I had some issues with my hardware and...

Nah it's a lie here it is :ROFLMAO:

Ataegina 0.3.7 PC
Ataegina 0.3.7 MAC

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy it, next update I'll focus mainly on new story and images because the old stuff has been almost all redone (just a couple hundred images left to go :LOL: )

You know the drill, if you find any kind of problem just let me know, I'll try my best to help you and correct the issue ;)
is there katla new content xD

Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
hey.
When i start a new game, since its so long since i have played im just wondering if there is a guide that can tell me what choices i need to make to do the dark path?
Kinda always wanna be the bad guy.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
hey.
When i start a new game, since its so long since i have played im just wondering if there is a guide that can tell me what choices i need to make to do the dark path?
Kinda always wanna be the bad guy.
They really don't come into play until the time skip when the game asks you questions. Plus there's a section after you get to the missing ship that you can choose to change your alignment, so you can't really miss the path.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes