Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
In this update which path gets new content??
All of them, when a specific path is updated it ends like v.0.3 ( E/N/G )
I always have this portrait glitch at the end of every update and its always the same face. Here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bad for you I guess :ROFLMAO:

Great job bro, it's a very well done game, I am doing the translation into Portuguese
Now only the update is needed.
Obrigado amigo

Are you working with Moricano ? When you finish it let me know, so I can post it here in the OP. Portugal has a very low market but Brasil has a lot of players here ;)

Valeu

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
All of them, when a specific path is updated it ends like v.0.3 ( E/N/G )

Bad for you I guess :ROFLMAO:

Obrigado amigo

Are you working with Moricano ? When you finish it let me know, so I can post it here in the OP. Portugal has a very low market but Brasil has a lot of players here ;)

Valeu
Yeah its bad for me if you always have to slip a picture of you in there. :ROFLMAO:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Do we meet Isabella beforehand? I saw her in this update but I couldn't place her anywhere tbh.
She is the main girl on the Neutral path, you first run into her in the game after you go to Allestra City to retrieve Ozanu for the Archmage. You will see her again on the "missing ship" quest if you go to the Tavern when you are free roaming in the city.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Every time i think i am close to solve the mystery about MC origins our good Kthulian throws some more info that makes me question all that i know so far, i got so many questions by now, but the plot is delicious, its also great when all the 3 paths converge like this, another successful update, PS: the MC should open a steakhouse if he keeps roasting the slayers like that, i know a certain demon who would be the perfect customer... :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Drasix

Feb 9, 2018
game wont start
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2665, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 209, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1838, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1869, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.7
Sun Jan 26 22:46:37 2020

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
after this update im kinda thinking the mc is some kid of god/demon breed, it whould explain the affinity of the demons to him and the goddess interest in him too.
Kthulian man i loved the update, i really want katla content but i did enjoy it, the music was nice too xD
will have to play from the beginning again so i can see what did you change though xD

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
1 update for 1 path is more better then this all paths got update same time but it's like a 10 min. contents .. other then that game is good MC different kind creature not demon not god not lich .. kinda curious about it

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes