Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah its bad for me if you always have to slip a picture of you in there. :ROFLMAO:
So.. Now my nudes are no good for you? You never complained before :cautious:...

Does he find mother and sister ,or are they gone? can you add to story ,,ps more options
I don't understand the question... Have you played all Paths? Evil/Neutral/Good?

ok im stuck it says to go to town but it wont let me leave the collage
Can you be more specific? What part of the game are you in? What do you mean with "won't let me leave"?

has anybody else found it weird that you can just drag your health back to max using the mouse making healing useless
If you haven't mentioned it I would never even notice, it's fixed for the next version, ;)
Thanks to the66 for noticing it too and deliver a fix even before I knew there was a bug :LOL:

game wont start
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 359, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 384, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2665, in interact
self.start()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1805, in start
self.set_mode()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2045, in set_mode
if draw.set_mode(virtual_size, physical_size, fullscreen):
File "gldraw.pyx", line 209, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.set_mode
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1838, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1869, in set_icon
renpy.loader.load(icon),
File "C:\Users\drakg\Desktop\games2\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.7
Sun Jan 26 22:46:37 2020
I would guess your anti-virus deleted some file and that is preventing the game from starting. (IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.png'.)

after this update im kinda thinking the mc is some kid of god/demon breed, it whould explain the affinity of the demons to him and the goddess interest in him too.
Kthulian man i loved the update, i really want katla content but i did enjoy it, the music was nice too xD
will have to play from the beginning again so i can see what did you change though xD
I like to see other theories... Feel free to say yours

Tell me what you think when you get it done then ;)

Shameless Plug:
Please make sure you support Kthulian on Patreon.

If you do, I might actually get paid for my help somewhere down the line. So do it for me....and him I guess.

;)
Yes... Do this! Do this now!! :LOL:

is the neutral path the only with error in this update ?? i tried the evil route and i still get error on some occasion. so i will play from the start to be sure.
What error? The head popping one?

What exactly do you need a walkthrough for? All the choices are fairly obvious in regard to which path they may lead to.

Kthulian: Which payment option would net you the most income? I want to support you and since you list several I'd prefer to use the one that is most beneficial to you.
Thanks man!!
That question is harder than it may seem :unsure:
Let's say that Patreon is probably the most useful for me right now...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well after this option:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you click on no way you get an error:

This is what the error says:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/v37.rpy", line 256, in <module>
NameError: name 'katrionalove' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/v37.rpyc", line 256, in script
    ؿ���.��e�\��9uaS�y�'l��:��+l    ]f�G ��1[k&f2���ƦT�E5�,0����8����\L��xK*f��]Qݵ��vu{#<L0ѝD&�rwv'�I�d�уLU�)�_05��j���G����i,�!F�CFO��Ռ��3��������˘��m!5Mb���
  File "D:\Backup\Games Full Extracted\Game Letter A\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Backup\Games Full Extracted\Game Letter A\Ataegina-0.3.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/v37.rpy", line 256, in <module>
NameError: name 'katrionalove' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ataegina 0.3.7
Mon Jan 27 15:38:04 2020
I hope this helps. I think i got 2 more erros like these. but i need to look them up. not sure what you mean by head pop dont think i seen that bug.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well after this option:

if you click on no way you get an error:

This is what the error says:

I hope this helps.
You are probably using a save that you did not roll back on version 0.2 like I mentioned that time... That's when that variable was introduced.
If you plan to start over (or before the path split) you should be ok ;)

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So Hello Everyone.

Besides proof reading and testing for Kthulian, I also help him with coming up with improvements and ideas for the game. As I like to say, I give him lots of work to do when he likes my ideas. But beyond that, I also tend to blast him with my wild theories and ideas, some of which he will tell me if I'm close. But mostly they are ones just laughs at or is silent about. Originally he'd tell if I was right, but he's learned not to do that now.

So yesterday he told me he wanted to do a custom render for me, so I decided to base it off one of my baseless theories. It goes as such:

Karelia the Farm Girl
If you look at the model for Karelia, you'll notice she looks very strikingly familiar to another model. Namely the younger version of Isabella. So my theory is that, after the attack on Afram by the Slayers and the apparent death of her Husband nad Son, Katla took Isabella through Allesstra in order to escape. What Katla was unaware of was that she was pregnant at the time of the attack. While in hiding, before they joined up with the Demon Hunters, Katla gave birth to a baby girl. However, a life on the run was no life for a baby. So Katla gave the little girl to a couple who owned a farm in Allesstra to be raised. Cut to some 13 or so years later, our dear Karelia (similar name huh?) is almost raped by an imp inside her foster father, runs out into the woods to hide and is saved by her brother... the two never knowing who they are to each other.

But what if there was a family reunion? What would it look like? Hopefully like this:

Yes, I can see Karelia is different skin tone. Next I'm going to ask him to make one with the younger Isabella model so I can compare.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
So.. Now my nudes are no good for you? You never complained before :cautious:...

I don't understand the question... Have you played all Paths? Evil/Neutral/Good?

Can you be more specific? What part of the game are you in? What do you mean with "won't let me leave"?

If you haven't mentioned it I would never even notice, it's fixed for the next version, ;)
Thanks to the66 for noticing it too and deliver a fix even before I knew there was a bug :LOL:

I would guess your anti-virus deleted some file and that is preventing the game from starting. (IOError: Couldn't find file 'icon.png'.)

Tell me what you think when you get it done then ;)

Yes... Do this! Do this now!! :LOL:

What error? The head popping one?

Thanks man!!
That question is harder than it may seem :unsure:
Let's say that Patreon is probably the most useful for me right now...
I was just to shocked to say something. :sneaky:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
my only theory to think he can be some child of a goddess and a demon is that whenever the mc feels anger he explodes, that and the affinity that demons have to him, also the big demon in the boat and lust somehow known him or atleast have such feeling of known him makes me think he may be related to some powerfull demon, as for a goddess my theory is that since that meteorite doenst increase or decrease stats it seems like the mc is part god too since the gods did send it is normal that it doenst affect our stats, if he were only part demon that rock whould have decrease our stats. (and yes i know it did increase our stats in the crate, but that may have been the mc awakening some of his power, not necessary that rock)
Also it whould explain the goddess interest in us and the whole "i knew you whould be good".

Btw i did replay the game and did not noticed any change at all? the story is the same with the same choices, except maybe bredita scene? (i never did get to fuck her before this update)

RoadWulf dammm, now thats something i like :love:
(did not know you can render xD)

Last edited:

Lamperouge94

Nov 19, 2018
Again, you did a great Kthulian job.

Let's start with the redesign, very nice and well thought out. It is a real pleasure to rediscover your beautiful game.

The system of love and corruption that you remade. Very nice, it is with pleasure that I read the descriptions of the girls as well as the scale of their love and corruption.

Regarding the scenario of the game, I must admit that I am quite admiring by the risk taking that you take.

In fact your story is so rich, that I find it hard to imagine an end. And I don't imagine the colossal amount of work that you will have to accomplish to answer all the questions that you offered us by creating this game.

Sorry for the long writing pad, but as you can see I love what you do. Obviously like the princess Elves I hope for an update every week but it seems impossible to me lol. However, pay attention to all the questions that you offer us, they will all need an answer one day or another. And not be left hanging like in Mass Effect Andromeda (I really hated this kind of quest where at the end you have no answer).

I have to buy you a coffee with all the work you have given us.
Again congratulations and continue like that.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
So what the hell, is there any way to figure out your current objective? My character doesn't want to go to sleep, I think I've been to every room int he college, talked to everybody I could find outside and I have no idea whatsoever on how to advance the plot. This is after doing the mission with the girl getting lost in the woods and the archmage disappearing.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So what the hell, is there any way to figure out your current objective? My character doesn't want to go to sleep, I think I've been to every room int he college, talked to everybody I could find outside and I have no idea whatsoever on how to advance the plot. This is after doing the mission with the girl getting lost in the woods and the archmage disappearing.
You need to explore the map. You can leave the college by going to the courtyard and clicking the thingy on the top of the screen. Then you need to go to the mountain, see the mage and the blizzard and keep going back there until the blizzard is gone.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Kthulian, while I was playing I encountered a problem & it won't let me proceed past it (see attached txt file). I'm using a Windows 10, if that helps any. I hope ye would please help with it so that I may be able to continue to enjoy your wonderful game. Thank Ye.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes