• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Xelantrop

May 14, 2017
I have to say, while the game is indeed somewhat shit, I liked both the story as a whole and the ending. Does anybody know games with similar and hopefully better executed content?

mooncake013

Aug 29, 2017
Question: Is it the type of game where heroine is doomed to be sexually exploited or did the dev bake in a "avoid lewd but work harder" route in as well?
Apparently (according to dlsite reviews), there is no "happy ending" and the heroine is doomed to fall in pleasure. Well, it 'can' be a happy ending, depends on how you perceive it I guess

• Sad
Reactions: sdibolcrif

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
I felt the same way after I looked at the same thing. When I counted it there is like 10 base cgs.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Apparently (according to dlsite reviews), there is no "happy ending" and the heroine is doomed to fall in pleasure. Well, it 'can' be a happy ending, depends on how you perceive it I guess
True. Too bad though that most devs just go for the lowest hanging fruit nowadays. I mean I get it, that's what their main player base are buying their products for after all, but it feels like games these days are made to tailor to player's desires rather than the artist's creativity. Games like Ariadne have become like a needle in the haystack.

personrando

Feb 26, 2021
i get an error in battles that crashes the game "Script 'Window_BattleLog' line 311: ArgumentError occurred. malformed format string -%S"

Reactions: Fire_Fox

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
i get an error in battles that crashes the game "Script 'Window_BattleLog' line 311: ArgumentError occurred. malformed format string -%S"
All i know is, MTL can messed up the script and create a bugs even cause the reader have stroke. Are you using the translation by someone in comments or from this post?

Last edited:
Reactions: sdibolcrif

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
All i know is, MTL can messed up the script and create a bugs even cause the reader have stroke. Are you using the translation by someone in comments or from this post?
This post. Happened in first combat, after a couple of rounds.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes