• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

personrando

Feb 26, 2021
All i know is, MTL can messed up the script and create a bugs even cause the reader have stroke. Are you using the translation by someone in comments or from this post?
i tried using both versions the posts one crashed way quicker but the comments one still would crash once i got to the 2nd area

Reactions: Fire_Fox

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
i tried using both versions the posts one crashed way quicker but the comments one still would crash once i got to the 2nd area
Well then, it seems MTL really fucked up the game this time lol, I cant do anything since i dont have the original game. Better wait for the fix

kenzih

Nov 16, 2017
Of which is 600Mb is audio...

Potential player be aware
I took a look, but the game only contains about 80 CG total. That includes background pictures and overlay character pictures.
Personally I decided it's not worth my time.
I knew I was wrong after extracted :ROFLMAO:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I don't mind MTL if it's readable, but the game isn't even playable, it's always crashing on fights. At least assure the game doesnn't break before uploading.

Reactions: CharSigma98

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i get more reasonable output from deepl than google. so..... having a bad MTL won't get you anywhere
i tried it.... putting english in the translator to japanese anf that back to english....... made more sense, but some options where missing.....

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
mmm playing the modified mtl version, got crashed on battle, and for what im reading the first mtl version has this too so we need to wait for a fix right? or the first version is more stable???

xKazuyaJinx

Oct 21, 2017
Hey guys, cause of the bad MTL i'm going to try it myself and start translating it. From the first look of the game (Couldn't really play it, because the text doesn't make the slightest sense at all o_O) there are some sentence with no context to the other sentences like at the start:

[Sergio]
"I'm really sorry, I will definitely return it next month. " this is ok, but then next sentence...

[Marco]
"It's Togo" ..... ?????? What the... (facepalm)

I think you understand what i mean :D

P.s its going to be my very first translation, so pls have mercy on me :DD

Darwing5

Aug 4, 2019
Hey guys, cause of the bad MTL i'm going to try it myself and start translating it. From the first look of the game (Couldn't really play it, because the text doesn't make the slightest sense at all o_O) there are some sentence with no context to the other sentences like at the start:

[Sergio]
"I'm really sorry, I will definitely return it next month. " this is ok, but then next sentence...

[Marco]
"It's Togo" ..... ?????? What the... (facepalm)

I think you understand what i mean :D

P.s its going to be my very first translation, so pls have mercy on me :DD

You are a hero without a cape.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
You are a hero without a cape.
Tried that once... more of to switch files around and fixes crashes for a game (ghetto style) almost finish and someone goes, "O, where you looking for a translated unbroken version of this game?" I respond, "I'm almost done fixing the last few errors and doing a test run---" He's like, "here, had a copy of a translated working version of that game your trying to GTL. Here's a download link" all I can say was, ".... Thank you.

Reactions: xKazuyaJinx

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
ok so far i think this mlt version being in full screen causes it crash i'm not completely sure since i haven't fully tested the difference

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes