MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
If it's crashing it's 99% likely cuz the translation was done improperly. Try using the other guy's translation. If that doesn't work than your option is to get the original JP version and play without the MTL, use a translation program instead. Or do the translation yourself.

ANON-IDK

Dec 28, 2020
The game still crashes, I'm at the first fight with the trees and after a couple of attack that worked correctly, this happened with the third one.
Any working fix?
View attachment 1575899
I fixed that error so I do not know why it is giving you that error unless it is an older translation. It has to do with how google translates certain things in the script part by I think putting in unnecessary spaces on some parts. I fixed that error and stopped playing and testing the game because I found it was not very good. It is super linear and I have heard there is not much content. When I looked through the CG folder I found out there are not very many CG's which is part of the reason I dropped it(I think there were somewhere from 5 to 12 (that is not scenes that is just pictures to go to scenes I think)). I only did MTL's not actual translations and I have stopped doing that for I think a year or 2 years ago. After this, my MTL's got worse(just to show you how bad I was).

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I feel like at this point, debt repayment should be its own tag lol.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, and I've played my fair share, I just feel there are enough on this site to possibly warrant it

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes