arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Tried that once... more of to switch files around and fixes crashes for a game (ghetto style) almost finish and someone goes, "O, where you looking for a translated unbroken version of this game?" I respond, "I'm almost done fixing the last few errors and doing a test run---" He's like, "here, had a copy of a translated working version of that game your trying to GTL. Here's a download link" all I can say was, ".... Thank you.
first of all nice profile pic, second, maybe that guy was a dick but giving you a full version that was completed is not 100% bad, you can just have finished your version, there are some here that translated games and edit mtl, but because they are shy or are worried about criticism (which is valid) , don't make a full post with their translations, and keep them for their personal use which is not bad either, so when people say yes im gonna translate this , the minimum i can do is wait, they are doing something i can't do because i don't have that knowledge and time, so its appreciated by me when someone does a translation even a mtl one (and a not so good mtl) but atleast the game needs to be funtional so i can play it xD

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
first of all nice profile pic, second, maybe that guy was a dick but giving you a full version that was completed is not 100% bad, you can just have finished your version, there are some here that translated games and edit mtl, but because they are shy or are worried about criticism (which is valid) , don't make a full post with their translations, and keep them for their personal use which is not bad either, so when people say yes im gonna translate this , the minimum i can do is wait, they are doing something i can't do because i don't have that knowledge and time, so its appreciated by me when someone does a translation even a mtl one (and a not so good mtl) but atleast the game needs to be funtional so i can play it xD
Good point and I don't think he was being a dick per say, bit it did make me feel like I wasted alot of time for something that already had a better copy itself ready and waiting

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
So you're telling me you can translate Japanese better than broken English?
In cases where there's a lot of kanji, I may very well get the idea better than broken english mtl, which frequently gets the exact opposite meaning or fails to understand fixed phrases and idioms. And has terrible english grammar because grammar works differently between languages.

You'll also note, I said "not really," as in "broken english is not really easier than japanese to translate." It's very technically easier, but i'd probably have a better time relying on my chinese and a japanese to english dictionary.
*entirely for the aforementioned reasons.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
In cases where there's a lot of kanji, I may very well get the idea better than broken english mtl, which frequently gets the exact opposite meaning or fails to understand fixed phrases and idioms. And has terrible english grammar because grammar works differently between languages.

You'll also note, I said "not really," as in "broken english is not really easier than japanese to translate." It's very technically easier, but i'd probably have a better time relying on my chinese and a japanese to english dictionary.
*entirely for the aforementioned reasons.
touche.. you make a good case in your regard

adr91

Sep 8, 2017
I got bored of it so quickly, it's so linear and...unappealing. There's only one ending and no way to avoid the path of the whore as I call it in these games. I know it's the wrong place to be saying this, of course I know, but I just wish there were options like work harder and resist more. You feel me?

Also, I know they're premade avatars of RPGmaker but man, the dudes are hot and I wish I could see the faces and not just big titty blonde receiving it in 4 positions but never seeing the dude's faces.

Last edited:

Verasmile

May 18, 2019
The game still crashes, I'm at the first fight with the trees and after a couple of attack that worked correctly, this happened with the third one.
Any working fix?
1641127919413.png

Reactions: Damian888
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes