3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1643390236581.png

Overview:
Atonia Blues is a short visual novel.
The game begins when the player and his wife, have escaped from raiders who have destroyed their settlement.
They must now find a safe place to live. Along the way, they will meet the player's main rival,
who seems to have ulterior motives in helping the couple.
Notice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-11
Release Date: 2023-10-17
Developer: 3Diddly
Censored: No
Version: 1.1 Extended
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Extra: Textbox Transparency* - Italian Translation*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks for the share BaasB

1643390380051.png 1643390413317.png 1643390466193.png 1643390509217.png 1643390523736.png 1643390551993.png 1643390582793.png 1643390599006.png 1643390633567.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is an interesting example of a game that doesn't have enough choices to be called a game. As I make my own game these are very constructive examples to study. What this is, in essence, is a kinetic novel with the option to pick a game over screen at a few points. From one point of view, it is an example that would be good for other devs to learn from. It has an economy to its design that allows it to only take up 61 mb on one's hard drive. Having spent several days trying to download a 16 gb monster of a renpy college game I can appreciate this. On the other hand, having at least one divergent path in the game wouldn't go amiss. Even if it is a consensual sharing route where no additional CG need to be created and only dialogue differences exist. Otherwise, this is just a kinetic novel that you have the option to quit at a few points. Oh, and I can't believe that I am saying this... but maybe this would be better in rpgm? It would give the static mc something to do other than just wait in a bunker for his wife to get fucked. Have some daily tasks to earn his keep. Interact with other characters in the city and learn more about his dilemma. Maybe, you know, try to do something about it. It wouldn't necessarily work out well for him but it would make this into something that could be called a game. There are plenty of ntr focused rpgm games like Forgotten Royals and Holding Hands that take about the same number of cgs that this game has and make for a more engaging experience.

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
It's a nice relatively short VN game. Heavily focused on NTR A&B (with a bit of mystery-NTR thrown in). The graphics aren't the most sophisticated, but it's very clear that 3Diddly innately understands the difference between NTR (where much of the point is the "stealing" aspect) and more western cheating/cuckolding (where it seems that the man is often accepting/encouraging what is happening).

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
As someone who wants the author to do what they want. Ignore all people requesting this or that. Do your story how you want to do it, we are here for whatever ride you offer. Rest demanding or constantly passive aggressive asking for this or that are being entitled over free content.

Be well

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes