3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
this is what's says in the patreon:
"This is an updated version of Atonia Blues. I've added sound effects, some bug fixes, and 2 brand new scenes!
Beware, one of the new scenes may be too intense for many players due it's humiliating nature."
I am intrigued, love humiliation and ntr.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
I am intrigued, love humiliation and ntr.
Exactly what I wanted. This new choice at the end is what I exactly loved. Instead of leaving, he can now choose to choose the humiliation by being a submissive beta.

I wish other NTR games would do that too.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

cohenber101

Jun 16, 2018
Short, Sweet, Simple. It's like a hot pocket or ready to ate type kinda food, If you're into NTR and good render

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So....if I am correct....
(1) Kill both men in the beginning, and you and your wife leave, and the game ends within 1 minute.
(2) Be saved by bbc, and allow him to have your wife, till you have had enough, and run away with your wife, at which point it ends, and doesn't even say what happened to you and your wife.
(3) Be saved by big bbc, and allow him to breed your wife, while you watch helplessly.
(4) Be saved by big bbc, and allow him to breed your wife, while you watch helplessly, till you can't take anymore, and decide to just leave.

Basically, nothing interesting aside from the main path of giving your wife to the BBC to be bred while you be a puss and let him have her.

Oh...and you allow him to brand her. Yeah.

MMkay. 10 minutes of fun. On to the next "game"...unless "Extended" means there will be more endings added. Will that be the case? Or is it COMPLETED completed? lol

jaden000

May 30, 2020
So....if I am correct....
(1) Kill both men in the beginning, and you and your wife leave, and the game ends within 1 minute.
(2) Be saved by bbc, and allow him to have your wife, till you have had enough, and run away with your wife, at which point it ends, and doesn't even say what happened to you and your wife.
(3) Be saved by big bbc, and allow him to breed your wife, while you watch helplessly.
(4) Be saved by big bbc, and allow him to breed your wife, while you watch helplessly, till you can't take anymore, and decide to just leave.

Basically, nothing interesting aside from the main path of giving your wife to the BBC to be bred while you be a puss and let him have her.

Oh...and you allow him to brand her. Yeah.

MMkay. 10 minutes of fun. On to the next "game"...unless "Extended" means there will be more endings added. Will that be the case? Or is it COMPLETED completed? lol
It is short story along with other short stories he released..the dev is working on the project rn wife’s delimma

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
does anyone happen to recognize the daz models in this game? I'd like to try porting them to Vam for a thing.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Actually MC does not even allow her, one day she came with the brand without asking MC's opinion.
I am talking about the player...choices made by the player...not the character. Yes, if you choose to take a certain path, the MC will have no choice but to lose his woman to another man (branding included), but you still can make the choice to leave, at least a couple times. And by not choosing to escape with your woman, you are essentially allowing anything that happens to happen.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes