3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
Hi guys,

I wanted to share my thought process on game development and the direction I'm going to be taking today!

Over the last 4 years, I've learned a lot as a game developer. As you may know, I was not consistent with content production in the beginning, and left many people disappointed. In the last 2 years, I have been able to correct my bad habit. This was mainly due to following the advice of some of my original patrons; I'm programming games that I enjoy creating.

What are the themes that I enjoy? Corruption, Transformation, and NTR (Jealousy inducing content). I know many of you have a disdain for NTR, and that is why I leave it as an option in games. If the game does not really have non NTR content, I put up long warnings in bold, like I did in Atonia Blues.

I understand why some of you do not like NTR (Jealousy content), and I understand why you would not even want it to be optional in a game. You want it wiped out from existence, because the very possibility of your love interest being taken from you creates a sense of dread. You might think, "Why would anyone want to feel something as awful as this?" Preferences in kinks vary quite a lot, and the fact is, some people do like it.

In order to not burn out, I have to create content that I enjoy myself. If I change the direction of my content too much based on popular opinion, my work will lose its essence, and I will also be more likely to lose my drive to continue game development. Optional NTR is here to stay, and sometimes I may release NTR only content. I understand that you may not like it, but I will post warnings as usual when something similar will be released.

Is Sugar Baby Galore going to be filled with NTR? Every girl has only one optional NTR route, and most of the content is non NTR. The answer is quite obvious; SBG was not meant to be centered around NTR nor will it be. Am I going to wipe out all the optional NTR content? No.

If you do not want to support me, I completely understand. You want creators that have a similar taste as you. I hope you understand where I am coming from. I am trying to be as authentic as possible with you, and this is where I am taking a stand. I am sorry for those who do not like some or all of my content, but I can not appease everyone.
Hi,
I really love your games and think Atonia Blues is a great game with lots of potential. Any chance that it may be expanded into a full game in the future?

Dec 27, 2018
love so much of the 3 diddly ntr/corruption and this was no exception loved the little moment with the tattoo,
very glad it will get expanded as that was my only gripe had so much potential at the festivals to rub his nose in it maybe have contests that he couldnt win and wife was forced to strip or just had 'special' costume for her patriarch

anyway keep up the good work whether is be VNs/Comics (hannaha corruption will take some beating) or full games

mizoner

Apr 19, 2021
What was I doing even playing an NTR game? But in the end, there were no meaningful options to take and it felt a bit rushed. For a small 60+MB game, i suppose thats whats expected. Nevertheless enjoyed the few minutes of gameplay.

Are there other endings in the game?
I got 3 - at the start - shooting the rival, after the ritual - elope with wife, and 3rd was leave after wife gets pregnant. Did I get them all?

Last edited:

Mika2w

Apr 13, 2019

For those of you that liked this game, this will interest you.
Is there a way to get the new Antonia Game from you separately

I love your NTR stuff but my budget is extremely tight at the moment and i sadly had to pause my patronage

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
1643389890603.png

rock-one-eyebrow-raised-rock-staring.gif

thanks for the share...
....thread should be pretty fun...
Did anyone try already the new atonia novell the dev as published on patreon? i think its called Atonia church of Accension or something...

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
I Really liked this VN, the only sort of criticism I could offer is that the game was too short, that being said sometimes less is more and I really can't complain. On a related note, has the development of a third Atonia game started?

Reactions: Puma1978

subli

Jul 30, 2020
I liked it a lot, though I felt like the end was a little rushed. Would have loved to see the girlfriend admit that she was having sex with the patriarch or for her to admit that she was pregnant.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Just played this one. I got all three endings but I felt forced into the canon ending. I can respect what the developer tried to do with this, but really why would I want to read a depressing exercise in survival of the fittest? The best ending I achieved was the shortest. I grabbed the raider's gun shot him and the rival, game over. MC is the hero wifey is creaming her loins and no asswipe to steal her from him.

Reactions: big_boy_undercover

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Atonia Blues: Expanded Edition has been released!
More info:
Also, if you're wondering why I'm not responding to your NTR comments, the answer: .

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes