3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AtoniaBlues-1.1Extended
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
oh how original, the guy who steals women is black. Never seen

Yea apparently devs have shortage of White and Brown Antagonists and most if not all Protags are white, lol.

Imagine a brown protag/brown antagonist, considering the world has more brown people now than any other race.

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Yea apparently devs have shortage of White and Brown Antagonists and most if not all Protags are white, lol.

Imagine a brown protag/brown antagonist, considering the world has more brown people now than any other race.
Brown is not a race. Stop smoking politics.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
oh how original, the guy who steals women is black. Never seen
Imagine: a big muscular dark appolon dating a white bimbo (with that stupid "Q" tatto or smthg), then SUDDENLY there is a nerdy white guy (not fat/bald/ugly chad btw, just a.... middle-schooler? Yaaa), who steals her and ruins his life just 'cuz "why not??"

Shame that that scenario is soooo typical, nobody even bother to do games/hentai/manga etc about it nowadays.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Ntr games make me feel stupid. I mean: why should I role-play as some cry-baby? Always have thaat hope, that MC at some point just grows a pair and takes everything in his own hands.... but noooo, let us be loosers till the very end some more after it.
Blegh.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa and 1Teddy1

Avenjq

Jan 29, 2018
Ntr games make me feel stupid. I mean: why should I role-play as some cry-baby? Always have thaat hope, that MC at some point just grows a pair and takes everything in his own hands.... but noooo, let us be loosers till the very end some more after it.
Blegh.
Its a genre some people like and some dislike.
I for one like it but can't stand most forms of Femdom. Which is often associated with it.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes