3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I talked with dev very early in development (first build of RPGM version) and father was just an NPC modeled after Eric. Just like whole game was modeled after BB. Father was changed later as it was a time when shitstorm regarding Eric was on its peak in every thread so it looked like a decent idea to make him playable to avoid it. Regardless of how it went it's still quite an interesting idea.
Hahaha .. i remember when i first saw this fucking asshole David having breakfast with the family and trying to hit on Tasha and Alex noticed that .. i said to myself ( hehe this poor old man doesn't have a chance to get this gorgeous girl it looks like Alex will have fun with all the women in the game ) hahahahaa guess what now ??
Oh .. fuck me.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
It's interesting to see a game's fanbase so divisive about a supposed NTR character. I think with Big Brother, it was pretty unanimous that everyone hated Eric. Now, people are actually backing David. Maybe, because Alex is such a shitty character?

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I prefer Alex over David, but you are aware because of how the dev set up this game with 2 playable characters, we are not just roleplaying as Alex, we are also roleplaying as David. We can hate David's character all we want, but remember we ARE David too. XD
And when exactly this happened ?? when we all started the game there were no hint that we are playing a game with 2 MC .. it is just popped up like that in the middle of the game and i didn't sign up for that from the beginning.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
I prefer Alex over David, but you are aware because of how the dev set up this game with 2 playable characters, we are not just roleplaying as Alex, we are also roleplaying as David. We can hate David's character all we want, but remember we ARE David too. XD
I can't agree with this post more, the fact we have two characters was what got me into this game in the first place. The only issue I have is imbalance of focus on one over the other right now, but that could change with further updates possibly.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hahaha .. i remember when i first saw this fucking asshole David having breakfast with the family and trying to hit on Tasha and Alex noticed that .. i said to myself ( hehe this poor old man doesn't have a chance to get this gorgeous girl it looks like Alex will have fun with all the women in the game ) hahahahaa guess what now ??
Oh .. fuck me.
We have to wait and see next 2-3 updates what will happen.
Let's forget about David/Tasha.But why lock Alex/Tasha?Why remove Charlotte/Alex from the game?OK she is not that popular but why put the effort to make and after that delete all content with her?I doubt patrons ask him to remove Alex/Tasha and Alex/Charlotte events.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
And i don't play with David character even when the Dev forced me to play as him in the vacation i let him go with Ala never gave him a chance with Tasha .. but looks like he is winning after all .. Ahhhhaaa can you believe that.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
It's interesting to see a game's fanbase so divisive about a supposed NTR character. I think with Big Brother, it was pretty unanimous that everyone hated Eric. Now, people are actually backing David. Maybe, because Alex is such a shitty character?
Well... I wouldn't really rate either David or Alex as a great character, so it comes down to personal preference.

Reactions: Elnasercaco

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
And when exactly this happened ?? when we all started the game there were no hint that we are playing a game with 2 MC .. it is just popped up like that in the middle of the game and i didn't sign up for that from the beginning.
That's one of the big issues with the game itself. Making us play 2 different characters at the same time was a bad choice, it just makes it that much more convoluted. Either make us play one character or the other, not both at the same time.

At the current state of the game, weather we like it or not, it doesn't change the fact we have to deal with knowing we are both Alex and David at the same time.

Reactions: kiteares

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Well... I wouldn't really rate either David or Alex as a great character, so it comes down to personnel preference.
Thank you my friend this the main point that everyone is arguing about .. some people love ugly shitty fat old guys having sex with gorgeous girls, others including me prefer handsome guys hitting having all the girls .. so it is a matter of a personnel preference like you said .. but the thing is everyone is defending his point and the winner is the David boys Cause i will never play this game again ( for my self ) after this shitty update it is done and gone.

Reactions: Deadlyreaper

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
That's one of the big issues with the game itself. Making us play 2 different characters at the same time was a bad choice, it just makes it that much more convoluted. Either make us play one character or the other, not both at the same time.

At the current state of the game, weather we like it or not, it doesn't change the fact we have to deal with knowing we are both Alex and David at the same time.
Well in My sweet neighbors you play with the MC besides the daughter and her friends some times and it is one of the most good games here.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
There is nothing really divisive... some players like one MC over the other one.
But there are others, so butthurt... that they throw the NTR shit.
You CAN'T cuck your left hand with the right... YOU are both DAVID and ALEX.
The game right now only has content for the David path... you don't like that, DON'T PLAY IT.
It's that damn easy.

Both Alex and David are shitty persons, with a lot more cons than pros.
I like David more, because he's got better content... and it's different from other games.
I think it's refreshing not playing the man-child virgin for once...
It's even more funny when you read that David is "fat"... when the chubby one is Alex.
David at least has some muscles, Alex is pure flabby.

Let's forget about David/Tasha.But why lock Alex/Tasha?Why remove Charlotte/Alex from the game?OK she is not that popular but why put the effort to make and after that delete all content with her?I doubt patrons ask him to remove Alex/Tasha and Alex/Charlotte events.
Why lock the Alex/Tasha content? To avoid exactly what you are all complaining about... to make you feel like she's a slut.
When she was having a friends with benefits relationship with Alex... there was nothing sexual with David.
After her first BJ, Tasha left Alex... obviously, the poor girl can't say "oh sorry, Alex... now I'm fucking your married father".
So... she just blocks him out. A passive move so he gets the message.
You have never been avoided by a girl? It hurts, but you get the message, she wants nothing to do with you... and that's fine.
The Charlotte content... I think it was a wise choice, it didn't make much sense in that part of the game.
So for once, he actually made a good choice for the script... poor fella.

Reactions: The Wicked One

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
For me .. the only way to play this game again is that something will happen to David .. maybe Ala will kill him while she is drunk , or he will fall with his car from over the mountain , or Alex will gave him to his school friends to bang him .. some sweet things like that.

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
For me .. the only way to play this game again is that something will happen to David .. maybe Ala will kill him while she is drunk , or he will fall with his car from over the mountain , or Alex will gave him to his school friends to bang him .. some sweet things like that.
Heh I don't think thats going to happen, best just leave the game for now and maybe check it again in a couple of updates, before you start plotting fictional character deaths.:)

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
There is nothing really divisive... some players like one MC over the other one.
But there are others, so butthurt... that they throw the NTR shit.
You CAN'T cuck your left hand with the right... YOU are both DAVID and ALEX.
The game right now only has content for the David path... you don't like that, DON'T PLAY IT.
It's that damn easy.

Both Alex and David are shitty persons, with a lot more cons than pros.
I like David more, because he's got better content... and it's different from other games.
I think it's refreshing not playing the man-child virgin for once...
It's even more funny when you read that David is "fat"... when the chubby one is Alex.
David at least has some muscles, Alex is pure flabby.

Why lock the Alex/Tasha content? To avoid exactly what you are all complaining about... to make you feel like she's a slut.
When she was having a friends with benefits relationship with Alex... there was nothing sexual with David.
After her first BJ, Tasha left Alex... obviously, the poor girl can't say "oh sorry, Alex... now I'm fucking your married father".
So... she just blocks him out. A passive move so he gets the message.
You have never been avoided by a girl? It hurts, but you get the message, she wants nothing to do with you... and that's fine.
The Charlotte content... I think it was a wise choice, it didn't make much sense in that part of the game.
So for once, he actually made a good choice for the script... poor fella.
You know what .. i respect your opinion it has some good points indeed and true too, but we are Alex fans feel like we were deceived we didn't see David coming because it was a 1 MC from the start and David was just there . for me i hate him because he is ugly and has no charisma or charm just some kind of shit .. and it is not fair to have gorgeous girl and his young man not . i say yeah for the young love his father is already has a women and a very good one . so let Alex at least have someone.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes