3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
perhaps NTR is always been part part of the plan all along, just waited a little bit to get more unsuspecting patrons to sign in, good strategy to earn more the only drawback is people wont trust them anymore on there future endeavors from now on. like EA :)
I don't actually think so. I do think that he may have had a dual protagonist idea going on early on. But if you look at his posts, there was enough pushback to at least make him reconsider having David in the game at all. About 60% of patrons wanted to keep David in the game, and about 40% did not. So he kept him in, and over time he doubled down on it.

Look one thing I think he did do right is make it fairly clear early on that David, as a playable antagoist would have his own chance to fuck the girls. Anyone who is surpised that he could at ALL wasn't paying attention. But that's a different thing than focusing on him fucking the main girl before the MC, and basically throwing out all the advancement made by Alex up until that point.

Had the David stuff happened AFTER Alex and Tasha had gotten together the uproar would have been significantly smaller.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Anyway we have to wait for 0.8.Hopefuly after 3 updates only working on same relationships he will work on something new.
BTW DoD have some good news:)

on what do you want to wait for the new update? any relationship between alex and tascha after what happened is just totally ridiculous that should have nothing to do with nothing alex the whore tascha now take back? and the two love each other or what ??? total nonsense or fuck-friends ??? nimals alex should not
be involved in anything with the whore who developed under the asshole david to hooker probably david noc hseine a kolegen and friends tascha fuck but alex should not get involved in any way with tascha except that he revenge on david and tascha takes the währe the only one but sunday? but alex is in the game as i said just a working slave total waste playing him which makes the game forever unplayable
it's just as good to take alex completely out of the game but then you have the problem that you have nothing to do and who should do the work for the others?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
This thread has gone full bananas... my god, I didn't know there were so many virgins in this forum.
Grow up, guys.

She's not a whore.
Did she commit to an exclusive relationship with Alex? FUCK NO.
They were friends with benefits, something very normal between two teens in 2018.
Did David pay her to have sex? Good lord, FUCK NO.
David, like any other male in the damn history of mankind, did things to wow her.
Got her a job, helped her be better in that job... and SHE WAS ATTRACTED to him.
Was he pushy aka borderline asshole? Sure... but not more than Alex... without doing a fith of what David has done for her.
So, yeah... a woman sees this acts as something good.
No one here has got a date? You basically PAY for her food, for her entertainment... you end up paying for gifts, clothes, jewelry...
Money and the hability of giving a woman a good life are positive traits that women look for when they want to mate/breed/marry.

And a woman is not sullied because she had sex with other male... we are in the damn XXI century.
That kind of thinking is so primitive...

So, to finish this up...
This game started with only one MC... but later got another one. IT'S BEEN MONTHS... and a lot of you are still here complaining and crying.
Not only that... YOU KNOW and are AWARE that there are two MCs and that right now the main path is David's... yet you are still downloading this game, playing it... just to come here and keep crying and whining.
You all hate yourselfs so much? Let it go.
Wait until the Alex path gets the main focus... but please, PLEASE... stop driving the rest of us mad with the incessant cries.

Reactions: The Wicked One

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
I see we have now devolved into name calling others as virgins for their opinions, and despite some real efforts this will become another BB thread, gonna unwatch this thread before the real fireworks come out, thanks for stoking the fire Viatovic.

Reactions: elmandor

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Anyway we have to wait for 0.8.Hopefuly after 3 updates only working on same relationships he will work on something new.
BTW DoD have some good news:)
Finally some good news to take us from this shit hole .. damm you David i fucking hate you.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I see we have now devolved into name calling others as virgins for their opinions, and despite some real efforts this will become another BB thread, gonna unwatch this thread before the real fireworks come out, thanks for stoking the fire Viatovic.
I wouldn't worry. We haven't descended into madness yet. This has actually been a pretty decent discussion when compared to similar ones across the boards.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I talked with dev very early in development (first build of RPGM version) and father was just an NPC modeled after Eric. Just like whole game was modeled after BB. Father was changed later as it was a time when shitstorm regarding Eric was on its peak in every thread so it looked like a decent idea to make him playable to avoid it. Regardless of how it went it's still quite an interesting idea.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I talked with dev very early in development (first build of RPGM version) and father was just an NPC modeled after Eric. Just like whole game was modeled after BB. Father was changed later as it was a time when shitstorm regarding Eric was on its peak in every thread so it looked like a decent idea to make him playable to avoid it. Regardless of how it went it's still quite an interesting idea.
At least Eric was handsome .. not like that pig.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
This thread has gone full bananas... my god, I didn't know there were so many virgins in this forum.
Grow up, guys.

She's not a whore.
Did she commit to an exclusive relationship with Alex? FUCK NO.
They were friends with benefits, something very normal between two teens in 2018.
Did David pay her to have sex? Good lord, FUCK NO.
David, like any other male in the damn history of mankind, did things to wow her.
Got her a job, helped her be better in that job... and SHE WAS ATTRACTED to him.
Was he pushy aka borderline asshole? Sure... but not more than Alex... without doing a fith of what David has done for her.
So, yeah... a woman sees this acts as something good.
No one here has got a date? You basically PAY for her food, for her entertainment... you end up paying for gifts, clothes, jewelry...
Money and the hability of giving a woman a good life are positive traits that women look for when they want to mate/breed/marry.

And a woman is not sullied because she had sex with other male... we are in the damn XXI century.
That kind of thinking is so primitive...

So, to finish this up...
This game started with only one MC... but later got another one. IT'S BEEN MONTHS... and a lot of you are still here complaining and crying.
Not only that... YOU KNOW and are AWARE that there are two MCs and that right now the main path is David's... yet you are still downloading this game, playing it... just to come here and keep crying and whining.
You all hate yourselfs so much? Let it go.
Wait until the Alex path gets the main focus... but please, PLEASE... stop driving the rest of us mad with the incessant cries.
It's hard to see how Alex/Tasha will be main focus anymore.It was promised we have Alex /Tasha in 0.5 and 0.6 but nothing of that happen.And we even lost the little content we have so far and all of Charlotte with no hope she's coming back.It's good Tasha have some fun with David but why no explanation at all why shut down all stuff with Alex?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
"We didn't start the fire..."

Really, the last month, a good number of mates were here, having a great time, thinking and talking about the next update.
We even got some great fan-art from @lockhear.
The dev teased us with renders of David with Tasha... and there were zero problems.
Suddenly, the update drops and shit hits the fan.
I didn't like the update, at least not as much as I should have... but the discussion is the mindless fucking shit of always with the anti-NTR crusaders in full force...
Even when the whining is not about Alex cucking his father... it's about one MC getting the main girl first.

The problem is that this wasn't new.
This was not a surprise, it didn't came outta nowhere... the game has been going on for MONTHS in that direction.
If you don't like the path the dev sets... let it go.
I didn't like the NTR focus in "The Babysitter"... and I don't play it anymore, I don't follow the thread, I don't have nothing against it, I still think that it is a great game that I DON'T LIKE.
So what the hell are you all doing here then? You obviously don't give a damn about the game, the last month very few of the whiners were around here...
You knew what the update was about, David has been the main focus for months... why are you all doing this to yourselfs?
Somebody threatened to harm you If you didn't play it? You got guns aiming to your heads?

Reactions: lockhear

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
If She ever returned to Alex in the future i will hate him having sex with her after she had sex with his father and was a bitch to Alex after he helped her so many times .. It looks like Alex will never have a women in his life unless his father tastes her first !!! he is only got what remain from his father's table . and if she ever wanted Alex he should refuse .

Damm just one fucking character ruined the whole game .

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Anytime I hear virgin used as an insult, I cant help but assume classic self projection. That being said I agree people should wait and see what further updates have in store. Also no one is forcing you to read their posts, just like no one if forcing them to play the game.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Dude no one is hating on you. Like what you like. You like the scenes with Tasha and David? Great. A lot of people don't because of reasons that have been debated ad nauseum in this thread already. Basically the advancement of the meat of the game ended because the dev focused the action onto David. I mean, it's pretty damn clear.
Again, nothing to do with liking NTR or not, as well as i've never said i disagree that the game has taken a bad direction. I am just trying to make out the best of what is already done :<

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
If She ever returned to Alex in the future i will hate him having sex with her after she had sex with his father and was a bitch to Alex after he helped her so many times .. It looks like Alex will never have a women in his life unless his father tastes her first !!! he is only got what remain from his father's table . and if she ever wanted Alex he should refuse .

Damm just one fucking character ruined the whole game .
I prefer Alex over David, but you are aware because of how the dev set up this game with 2 playable characters, we are not just roleplaying as Alex, we are also roleplaying as David. We can hate David's character all we want, but remember we ARE David too. xD

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Well if it's one thing that I will give you NTR fans, you definitely make you opinions known. Early and often. (Not just you Ignazzio, you are positively restrained compared to many.) And hell being excited is not a bad thing.

Didn't know it was an RPGM game originally, that's interesting. Though why anyone would want to copy BB's GAMEPLAY is beyond me. It always sucked, and the gameplay here has gone from random fetching to just straight clicking. I mean, it's nothing new really. Hell even School, Love and Cousin's has the same exact problems that BB has. Nearly every life sim does.

If it was copying BB, I think it's kind of ironic that it ran into the same problems just in a different way. DS listened to his fans and ushered Eric out super quickly which made people happy in the short run, but totally killed the actual pacing and any sort of challenge the game had. With API, he listened to his fans and basically turned a side character into the main character for several updates, making those fans happy but fucking over the pacing of his release and alienating a whole lot of people. I think from his Patreon posts Alex wanted to keep his namesake as the focus, I mean he says as much several times. But that went to the wayside due to pressure. It was a bad move.

If David had been a playable MC choice from the get go, play as one or the other, then this could have been avoided. But that's not the case. He spends the first few weeks of the game introducing Alex and Tasha as the main couple, setting David up as a complete asshat to his son. And then expects people to empathise with him. I think that's unlikely for those who for the early part of the game play are conditioned to hate his cuts. And David's no Jaime Lannister, it's not like we find out he's a different person than what his son sees. He's just a douche going through a mid life crisis who is pissed that his trophy wife who probably married him for the money doesn't actually love him. I mean even looking at that, there is some stuff there that COULD work, but we never get anywhere close than the here I bought you shit, we bang ok?

Look both of the PCs are shallowly drawn. There are clear reasons to dislike either of them. But to say that David gettin with Tasha is somehow more realistic than the other way around is kinda nuts. They are both fantasies as I said before. One of them is about being a kid and seducing the cute older college girl. One of them is about the fantasy of tossing money an things at a really hot girl and thus she doesn't give a fuck that your a fat piece of shit old enough to be her father. Hey, some guys want to live the Weinstien life in their dreams.

I dunno, I guess this thread gives me a bad case of the "Somebody is wrong on the Internet" syndrome. But the major structural issues that the game has are I still think the more interesting part of the discussion, and something that I don't think I have seen fans of the David arc actually address.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes