3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Don't give up.There will be something in 0.8 or 0.9 for sure.
Even if Tasha returened to Alex .. this is not enough .. after that pig father put his popo into tasha everything is fucked up .. it is like if a fly fell into your cup of tea .. you then hate to drink it .. even if you did it is not just the same ... Fuuuuuuck i fucking hattte this ugly David ..

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hmm.. people don't get that Tasha finally accepted David's advances since she knew what he wanted from the get-go.. (as a thank you for all the help since now she can support her family). The man basically saved her family's life.

Also I bet that if Alex got to fuck her first, you wouldn't call her a whore :D Even though Alex and David are basically the same, David just has more cards up his sleeve.
David is not the MC , you play as Alex ( description of the game ) not as David. If he wanted david to be the MC i dont see the point of playing Alex anymore and thats where the game fails hard, so unless you like ntr theres no point playing this anymore.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Hmm.. people don't get that Tasha finally accepted David's advances since she knew what he wanted from the get-go.. (as a thank you for all the help since now she can support her family). The man basically saved her family's life.

Also I bet that if Alex got to fuck her first, you wouldn't call her a whore :D Even though Alex and David are basically the same, David just has more cards up his sleeve.

David is an ugly sack of shit .. and yeap if Alex got her first i will not call her a whore cause it will be like a romantic young relation not just sex for money

Reactions: Aiden

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

Well the problem is that he doesn't save her family of good intentions.Actualy didn't even do that.Tasha is the one who make the money with nude photos.I particulary have np with David getting Tasha,we know that will happen.But the way things go now the premise that Alex can prevent Tasha/David relationship seems impossible to be achieved.Unless Alex the dev remake the early weeks of the game and return the option Alex/MC/to make alone the photos for Tasha without giving them to David.Most here are disapointed because they are forced to experience Tasha/David unless they want to lock 2/3 of the game content.

Reactions: the66

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017

True, I wouldn't - but that is because he - I - worked for her acceptance, tutoring all the time and shit... sure, he always wanted to fuck her, but be true, you'd want that also from your (imaginary, as we all play these games for a reason) girlfriend... David just gave her money, aka bought her like a prostitute...

Reactions: Aiden

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017

so instead of paying him back financially through her new job she opted to spread her legs for him because it's cheaper/easier way, just because she owes him big that doesn't excuse losing her dignity over it, or perhaps she's actually a player herself playing the innocent card to get what she wants :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Anyway we have to wait for 0.8.Hopefuly after 3 updates only working on same relationships he will work on something new.
BTW DoD have some good news:)

Reactions: Elnasercaco

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Well the problem is that he doesn't save her family of good intentions.Actualy didn't even do that.Tasha is the one who make the money with nude photos.I particulary have np with David getting Tasha,we know that will happen.
Now I've bought you to this country to earn money as an au-pair, I'm going to set you up knowing you are poor and probably trying to send as much money back home as possible, by allowing access to my account so you can steal some money then use it against you.
When that doesn't work I will set you up with some model agency to do nude photos even though you are not comfortable with them. If YOU do this thing you are not comfortable with you will earn money to help your family.
I will help you be more comfortable by getting my jollies photgraphing you.
I will also expect 'motivation' BEFORE I help set up contacts for you to earn money or lean on people to pay more for this job you are not comfortable with.
As I was writing this all I could see was the basis of trafficing.

But the way things go now the premise that Alex can prevent Tasha/David relationship seems impossible to be achieved.Unless Alex the dev remake the early weeks of the game and return the option Alex/MC/to make alone the photos for Tasha without giving them to David.Most here are disapointed because they are forced to experience Tasha/David unless they want to lock 2/3 of the game content.
As things are, Alex cannot prevent the relationship, only stop it after the fact. The player has to play David at the weekends to prevent the relationship. So it will require a complete re-write.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Now I've bought you to this country to earn money as an au-pair, I'm going to set you up knowing you are poor and probably trying to send as much money back home as possible, by allowing access to my account so you can steal some money then use it against you.
When that doesn't work I will set you up with some model agency to do nude photos even though you are not comfortable with them. If YOU do this thing you are not comfortable with you will earn money to help your family.
I will help you be more comfortable by getting my jollies photgraphing you.
I will also expect 'motivation' BEFORE I help set up contacts for you to earn money or lean on people to pay more for this job you are not comfortable with.
As I was writing this all I could see was the basis of trafficing.

As things are, Alex cannot prevent the relationship, only stop it after the fact. The player has to play David at the weekends to prevent the relationship. So it will require a complete re-write.
If that's the case/after fact/this will be realy dumb.You can't prevent the murder after is already done figuratively speaking.But Alex the dev said there will be a way Alex the MC to prevent the relationship not to break it afterwards.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
If that's the case/after fact/this will be realy dumb.You can't prevent the murder after is already done figuratively speaking.But Alex the dev said there will be a way Alex the MC to prevent the relationship not to break it afterwards.
I figured it out:

That will fix everything.

Actually messaged the dev, he swears that Alex/Tasha will be in the next update, but he won't promise anything on how optional the David stuff will be. I kicked him a link to the thread, maybe he'll check it out. Looking at his patrons, while some do love the stuff with David, some have mentioned disappointment in the lack of stuff with Alex. We'll see how it goes. One poor patron was saying he hoped that David didn't fuck Tasha and he was looking forward to the update. I didn't have the heart to tell him...

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
maybe fix the point system too, even when the mc is ahead of David on points, David still gets the girl, sadly.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Well it's re-write or really dumb.
I posted yesterday about this. As it stands if you do not play David at the weekend, even avoiding all mention of the photography by Alex to David, eventually Tasha will lock Alex out.
And pretty much here endeth the content - Alex/Ala keeps repeating, with no obvious progression, and likewise with David/Tasha. If you do not like one pairing you are most likely not going to play - Alex supporters will get frustrated at the Tasha lock out, I'm sure. David supporters get to actively play him 1 1/2 days a week.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I figured it out:

That will fix everything.

Actually messaged the dev, he swears that Alex/Tasha will be in the next update, but he won't promise anything on how optional the David stuff will be. I kicked him a link to the thread, maybe he'll check it out. Looking at his patrons, while some do love the stuff with David, some have mentioned disappointment in the lack of stuff with Alex. We'll see how it goes. One poor patron was saying he hoped that David didn't fuck Tasha and he was looking forward to the update. I didn't have the heart to tell him...
So rich patrons want " NTR " and poor ones wants romantic relationship and the dev listened to the rich , am i right ?
( the " " for NTR means it )

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So rich patrons want " NTR " and poor ones wants romantic relationship and the dev listened to the rich , am i right ?
Actualy the real NTR happen after Alex have sex with Ala.But that is already old story.
Ala compared to Tasha is like european championship gold medal compare to olimpic championship gold medal.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Thing is, Alex doesn't have any good intentions either, just wants to fuck :D Why? Cause he can't fuck Tasha so he's fucking Ala instead, Alex's just as bad as David is. The main point that I wanted to make is Alex = David. So stop hating on me cause I think Tasha isn't a whore (nothing to do with liking NTR or not)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Thing is, Alex doesn't have any good intentions either, just wants to fuck :D Why? Cause he can't fuck Tasha so he's fucking Ala instead, Alex's just as bad as David is. The main point that I wanted to make is Alex = David. So stop hating on me cause I think Tasha isn't a whore (nothing to do with liking NTR or not)
I don't deny Alex is a bad person.Just wish that bad person to have some quality time with the other bad person Tasha.
And Tasha can have another good time with the other bad person David.Wait she already have it.But so far surprisingly for me the last 3 updates not only there is no new Alex/Tasha content but we actulay lost even the little we have before.

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
perhaps NTR has always been part of the plan all along, just waited a little bit to get more unsuspecting patrons to sign in, good strategy to earn more the only drawback is people wont trust them anymore on there future endeavors from now on. like EA :)

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Actualy the real NTR happen after Alex have sex with Ala.But that is already old story.
Ala compared to Tasha is like european championship gold medal compare to olimpic championship gold medal.
Yeah, Ala's a side bitch. But beyond that Alex fuckingn Ala is definitely cucking his dad, but it's not NTR as people know it. It's Netori which is stealing someone ele's chick. Why isn't it Netorare? Because Alex is the main character, him fucking Ala doesn't acutally cause the same emotional reaction that David fucking Tasha does in people who you know care about the main relationship.

Dude no one is hating on you. Like what you like. You like the scenes with Tasha and David? Great. A lot of people don't because of reasons that have been debated ad nauseum in this thread already. Basically the advancement of the meat of the game ended because the dev focused the action onto David. I mean, it's pretty damn clear.

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
If the dad wasn't in the game the kid would be doing that so either way her life would be a mess.
No, I wasn't saying get rid of him altogether, just make him an unplayable character. The dad comes off more as an antagonist, it's better if you tell this story through Alex's perspective and see how the dad affects him emotionally. The dad should definitely still fight for Tasha, but we shouldn't have to be the ones to initiate that for him because it feels like we have way too much control over the story (which can be a bad thing in games).

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes