3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Personally i like david arc better , more plausible but tasha seem to abandon her morals too fast... but then again , if u need money. And david got it all panned out man...
Alex/tasha ...sound more like a teen boy's wet dream .. undress because of a bee? play with boobs for a week because she lost liquor game , and sexual favours for tutoring her into high grades.. urm sure.. entertaining hehe but not really compelling. Not enough incentive to block David , if this is the content provided...
Alex / Ala seem more interesting than Alex / Tasha to be honest, their relation is "complicated" , hope there is more followup on that
And tanya the liberal snob haha , for someone who is always unhappy on everything , she seem quite happily complain-less for an erotic photo session , like yeah just do it.. I wonder which arc will she appear more on David or Alex , looking forward to that too..

Currently , the visual content is great , but any1 feel the sex scene description is short and lacking? almost feel like just a caption for each sex pic.
Tutoring Tasha into high grades? My Grandfather already knows there are more than holes in a female body. He also knows what hands and tongue can do, his hands are always there for a deep through. His dick was even bigger but it doesn’t stop the brain circulation as by David. His hands and tongue more like a brave monk. You dream as many Family fathers do with some kids. Everybody come in his ages talk with younger people how there do this today. If you lucky you can surprise your ones more. David act like a half drunken Bar-Corner guy.
Look at Ala how a women comes when Alex use his ability’s v0.6

Good luck by these entertaining. Time is short before Ala send you back in Doghouse of the backyard. Honest I don’t miss you

Reactions: Elnasercaco

titit

Jul 27, 2017
Any hint on how to improve Tasha's grade? I've been helping her to 100th day bu the dumb broad seems failed to improve and I got rejected on Friday by aya every friday

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
David can only fuck Tasha if Alex let him get the confimation from Jake. This can´t happen because 0.7 is finish in my way with Ala/Alex. The office is useless because Tasha onyy agree to fuck him after Jake. She lost no liquor at all and keep it until v.08. If there the nude shooting with some nice picture, maybe I let david have his "Priest way". If the nude shooting only a small talk again for David to fuck. Then he have to wait until v0.9 if he is still alive.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Any hint on how to improve Tasha's grade? I've been helping her to 100th day bu the dumb broad seems failed to improve and I got rejected on Friday by aya every friday
Boy, her name is Tanya you can´t Tasha she is in office with David. Ala not (aya) reject you until you fullfill her request with Tanya. Download walkthrough read look where you are or dowload a save file go back some pages.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Hmm... ok. Not unexpected based on what I heard.

Now I'm curious if lower end patrons end up feeling the same.

Kinda late, but I was a 10$ Patreon and I pulled out my pledge. And he's dropped from the hundred plus range since this update in the middle of the month. And as someone who was one of his first 20 pledges and has had convos with him about the game's future in the past I kinda feel lied to which was a big reason I left.

Reactions: kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Tasha - either:
1) Help her with her studies at every option, this means turning down the drinking game with Charlotte on Monday
or:
2) Play the drinking game with Charlotte on Monday and lose, making sure you do both Charlotte and Tasha's homework.
Beware though, unless you play David at the weekend and actively stop any progression with him and Tasha, then she'll end up refusing your help and locking herself in the office with David (fairly soon looking at your day).

Ala (aya?) -
Drink wine with her, then try a cocktail with her.
You'll then need to help Tanya with her studies, then you need to use Ala's laptop while she's in the living room, what what is said on Friday night for the triggered start to this part. You'll end up one week potentially doing 3 lots of homework, which gets a bit tight O.O

Reactions: titit

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Kinda late, but I was a 10$ Patreon and I pulled out my pledge. And he's dropped from the hundred plus range since this update in the middle of the month. And as someone who was one of his first 20 pledges and has had convos with him about the game's future in the past I kinda feel lied to which was a big reason I left.
so what was his original plan?
alex as mc and rest sidekicks or david from start as 2nd mc?

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Tutoring Tasha into high grades? My Grandfather already knows there are more than holes in a female body. He also knows what hands and tongue can do, his hands are always there for a deep through. His dick was even bigger but it doesn’t stop the brain circulation as by David. His hands and tongue more like a brave monk. You dream as many Family fathers do with some kids. Everybody come in his ages talk with younger people how there do this today. If you lucky you can surprise your ones more. David act like a half drunken Bar-Corner guy.
Look at Ala how a women comes when Alex use his ability’s v0.6

Good luck by these entertaining. Time is short before Ala send you back in Doghouse of the backyard. Honest I don’t miss you
wow what translation machine are u using? "His hands and tongue more like a brave monk" I mean I not one to poke fun of english but "Everybody come in his ages talk with younger people how there do this today. If you lucky you can surprise your ones more." Seriously this sound like some bad fortune cookie

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
wow what translation machine are u using? "His hands and tongue more like a brave monk" I mean I not one to poke fun of english but "Everybody come in his ages talk with younger people how there do this today. If you lucky you can surprise your ones more." Seriously this sound like some bad fortune cookie
Thanks you don´t poke. English isn´t my native luanguage to try a icecream out of this thanks but it will be melt away soon. Hope your japanese is better.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks you don´t poke. English isn´t my native luanguage to try a icecream out of this thanks but it will be melt away soon. Hope your japanese is better.
just try not talk so colorfully ;)
私の日本人はレベル0になっています yeah :pancakeMix:

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Tasha - either:
1) Help her with her studies at every option, this means turning down the drinking game with Charlotte on Monday
or:
2) Play the drinking game with Charlotte on Monday and lose, making sure you do both Charlotte and Tasha's homework.
Beware though, unless you play David at the weekend and actively stop any progression with him and Tasha, then she'll end up refusing your help and locking herself in the office with David (fairly soon looking at your day).

Ala (aya?) -
Drink wine with her, then try a cocktail with her.
You'll then need to help Tanya with her studies, then you need to use Ala's laptop while she's in the living room, what what is said on Friday night for the triggered start to this part. You'll end up one week potentially doing 3 lots of homework, which gets a bit tight O.O
If he plays the game correct until end 0.6 day 85 there is either an option to play with Tasha and the Laptop story with Ala is history. The BJ on day 83 start the office event. You and Tasha split until v0.9. Or you start Day 82 and send Ala with David. Then you have a free play at least 2 weeks and can make points on Ala and Tasha. Monday game works win or lose (touch breast Tasha if you win). Finish the quest with Tanya after this send Tasha with David make the Photo shooting with Tanya day 97 about Tasha give David now a BJ and office closed with Tasha/ David bye Tasha.
Day 100 is all wrong

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
i don't understand either why tasha can have fun with alex she gives her body in 2 week end cause the father offer her job of model ? but she refuses jack few days ago arguing she wants to be a special night but..... you ve been fuck in a renovated barn by a man who get you a job and who is the father of te man you were falling in.... My point is you want to see sex in this game : teen with much older man or step mom with step son (i don't count the few scenes between step mother and father)

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
so the title of the game is a lie then? I mean only whores fuck for money right? who wants to be a robin in a batman movie.
and I was playing as robin this whole time I guess that makes me the innocent one in this story...lol

Reactions: Valeck

TanMan

Dec 3, 2017
It's a pretty strange story, hard to invest in a protagonist that starts off with very little power, to achieving something that really isn't worthwhile by day 100. I mean, sure it's great that Alex gets Ala, but after grinding for so long trying to establish an actual relationship with Tasha, it all goes down the drain. I'm assuming that the dad is a playable antagonist? It certainly feels that way... Generally a good rule to effective storytelling when establishing the relationship between protagonist and antagonist is to have them fight for the same goal (i.e. Tasha).

I'm not a huge fan of the fact that Tasha becomes so submissive, I know the aim of these games is to twist and corrupt people to do what you want, but it feels rather immoral when you think about the overall premise of her staying there. The dad brings over a young and beautiful girl wanting to make something of herself and gain an education, ONLY to have her corrupted and tailored towards his own sexual wishes. This dad character is so fucking evil lol He doesn't even want his own son (THE ONLY BLOOD RELATED PERSON IN THE HOUSE) around. Personally, I don't think this guy should be a "playable character" - I understand the point is to establish some sort of dual protagonist story, but for the most part the protagonists seem to be working against each other. This may need some fleshing out.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
What's the point of this game? It's completely linear, but still locks you out of 70% of the content if you pick the wrong option for one question.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
so the title of the game is a lie then? I mean only whores fuck for money right? who wants to be a robin in a batman movie.
and I was playing as robin this whole time I guess that makes me the innocent one in this story...lol
There are some coments about above or one page back" Innocence " and the meaning in Russia and Japan of these young girls. Sounds more real what happen her. I don´t like this either.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
but it feels rather immoral when you think about the overall premise of her staying there. The dad brings over a young and beautiful girl wanting to make something of herself and gain an education, ONLY to have her corrupted and tailored towards his own sexual wishes.
If the dad wasn't in the game the kid would be doing that so either way her life would be a mess.

Reactions: Gellidus

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
i don't say it's a lie (but it's a little : innocence = been fucked by the husband of the familly where you work cause he help you to get a job... not so innocent) but my real point is if you want to see alex with tasha you just can't cause the author doesn't implement it.... and here is the lie your choices doen't count it's david fuck tasha and alex fuck ala in the end whatever you choice before ( alex have 3time the affection and the passion from tasha than david but no she just want to fuck with david... Oo )

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes