3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
You know what, fuck it. Go all out. I'll take everything back if the next update has Alex finding out about his dad and Tasha, and ends with him with a bottle of whiskey in one hand a pistol in the other, contemplating the end while listening to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game" on repeat.
With the pistol at the base of Tasha's skull while she's blowing David...holding the bottle in the air and grinning, winking and saying "Cheers" as he pulls the trigger.

BTW just did a run through - lying about the photos and Ales paying for the edits, not talking to David about the studio and not going on any of the weekends.
Basically not interacting with David about the photos, you get railroaded along that route, not going on the weekends Tasha ends up locked in Davids office and refusing your help.
So the only way to block David is go on the weekends with Ala.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
With the pistol at the base of Tasha's skull while she's blowing David...holding the bottle in the air and grinning, winking and saying "Cheers" as he pulls the trigger.

BTW just did a run through - lying about the photos and Ales paying for the edits, not talking to David about the studio and not going on any of the weekends.
Basically not interacting with David about the photos, you get railroaded along that route, not going on the weekends Tasha ends up locked in Davids office and refusing your help.
So the only way to block David is go on the weekends with Ala.
So "optional"?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Majority of his Patrons are into NTR. They favor the David route. Key word Majority. Of course he has Patrons who would prefer more content with Alex but they are not the MAJORITY.
but this shouldn't determine the plot of the game
a poll used by a dev to get feedback for further development, isn't a wishlist for patreons that has to be fulfilled, because they pledge money to him
they don't buy anything nor have the right to demand something
they should give their money, because the project gets their interest and want to financial support the dev to develop his ideas
that said, it's also wrong by the dev to switch the plot of his project just because of the user input
he should have a startpoint and a goal for his game and a roughly plot to reach it
for me alex(dev) has lost sight of his goal and tries to conceal this with new sideplots or even removing already implemented
if he would finish a mainplot, he had enough possibilities to introduce new sidekicks, plots, whatever later
i hope in further updates it get's visible, where the journey should go
atm i see only chaos

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
But that's the thing right?

He's ignoring the main part of the game in order to add side content. That compromises the game itself. For people who are following the game month to month, how fun is the romance with Tasha going to be if for months they've had to watch her be a slave to David's cock? And again, it's not about the NTR itself. It's about how the main game is stalled completely. Saving Alex/Tasha for last is a dumb fucking move. Because what's to say once the NTR is over, the patrons who want it will even stick around? It's why it's such a bad idea to base what you are doing solely on the majority of your patrons. I mean Alex flat out said he wanted to do the Alex route, and he's doing David now instead, the route is kind of uninspired, the renders are good, but the sex scenes themselves have no drama or pacing. Tasha acts nothing like herself at all either.

That's why I wonder why if you are someone who wants David to get Tasha, why you'd want him to get someone who is essentially Tasha's slutty twin?
I never said or implied I favor David to get Tasha, so I'm confused as to why you would wonder that. One can not support how someone handles themselves and still understand why they are doing it.

- I don't favor the NTR, not my cup of tea, but I still understand why some people may have that fetish.

- I don't support or agree how Alex is developing/progressing this game, but if the main reason is to please his Patrons I can understand that.

Is that going to shoot him in the foot if he continues to develop the game like this? Definitely, no disagreement there. But if for some miracle he can create a FULL game, if the end product turns out great, something you and I can give our gold-star stamps of approval for, does it really matter then, how he got there? That is if he's able to get there.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hmm... ok. Not unexpected based on what I heard.

Now I'm curious if lower end patrons end up feeling the same.

Assuming the poll that was shown earlier on is the same poll that started the whole thing, it's a rough one. Because a significant minority didn't want David in the game at all. And if he keeps following that Majority, why would anyone ever expect stuff with Alex and Tasha in the game ever again?
Sounds like the higher end patrons, are given preferential treatment over else, simply because of the moneys they donate? Does this sound like buying influence, or bribery?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Man, at this point I surely wish that the dev would go like "fuck it", and BAM, no path for Alex/Tasha.

Ok, for the excuse that "David is the playable antagonist".
Then if HE IS WINNING... you are a poor player or a masochist one.
If you play as the hero and the villain and, for you, the villain is winning... you gotta ask yourself what you are doing wrong.
Or maybe... this is a poor excuse, and in reality, David was never the antagonist.
I agree that he should have been one of the MCs from the beginning... but his adding has been GREAT for the game.
His scenes are better, his settings are better...
So for me, that I'm here to get the better scenes with the redhead... I don't care who gets her first or last.

The script has never been good, the mechanics are simple, there is not much ambition...
So you all were aware of this, why are you surprised now?
If you like Alex, well... bad news, you are gonna have to wait.
Why? Because even with all your whining and crying, the game is flourishing.
Code:
https://graphtreon.com/creator/AlexGE

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I never said or implied I favor David to get Tasha, so I'm confused as to why you would wonder that. One can not support how someone handles themselves and still understand why they are doing it.

- I don't favor the NTR, not my cup of tea, but I still understand why some people may have that fetish.

- I don't support or agree how Alex is developing/progressing this game, but if the main reason is to please his Patrons I can understand that.

Is that going to shoot him in the foot if he continues to develop the game like this? Definitely, no disagreement there. But if for some miracle he can create a FULL game, if the end product turns out great, something you and I can give our gold-star stamps of approval for, does it really matter then, how he got there? That is if he's able to get there.
but his work could be much more relaxed

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
but this shouldn't determine the plot of the game
a poll used by a dev to get feedback for further development, isn't a wishlist for patreons that has to be fulfilled, because they pledge money to him
they don't buy anything nor have the right to demand something
they should give their money, because the project gets their interest and want to financial support the dev to develop his ideas
that said, it's also wrong by the dev to switch the plot of his project just because of the user input
he should have a startpoint and a goal for his game and a roughly plot to reach it
for me alex(dev) has lost sight of his goal and tries to conceal this with new sideplots or even removing already implemented
if he would finish a mainplot, he had enough possibilities to introduce new sidekicks, plots, whatever later
i hope in further updates it get's visible, where the journey should go
atm i see only chaos
You missed the context of that post. The context was, I said majority of his Patrons favor David. The person who replied to me basically said they don't they favor Alex. Which is wrong.

What you're saying is a completely different point altogether. I don't support how the dev is choosing to develop/progress this game. If the Dev is choosing to heavily take Patron input, that is on him, that is his prerogative. There's nothing that we can do, than hope he starts making better decisions.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You missed the context of that post. The context was, I said majority of his Patrons favor David. The person who replied to me basically said they don't they favor Alex. Which is wrong.

What you're saying is a completely different point altogether. I don't support how the dev is choosing to develop/progress this game. If the Dev is choosing to heavily take Patron input, that is on him, that is his prerogative. There's nothing that we can do, than hope he starts making better decisions.
and how expressed his patreons their wish for more scenes with david, via poll
i have nothing against adding more david stuff, but do your original plan and add that later
if you change the direction after every poll, you'll have a heck of work to do

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Man, at this point I surely wish that the dev would go like "fuck it", and BAM, no path for Alex/Tasha.

Ok, for the excuse that "David is the playable antagonist".
Then if HE IS WINNING... you are a poor player or a masochist one.
If you play as the hero and the villain and, for you, the villain is winning... you gotta ask yourself what you are doing wrong.
Or maybe... this is a poor excuse, and in reality, David was never the antagonist.
I agree that he should have been one of the MCs from the beginning... but his adding has been GREAT for the game.
His scenes are better, his settings are better...
So for me, that I'm here to get the better scenes with the redhead... I don't care who gets her first or last.

The script has never been good, the mechanics are simple, there is not much ambition...
So you all were aware of this, why are you surprised now?
If you like Alex, well... bad news, you are gonna have to wait.
Why? Because even with all your whining and crying, the game is flourishing.
Code:
https://graphtreon.com/creator/AlexGE
If you want to see the actual content in the game or have any sort of stuff with Tasha at all in the last few updates guess the fuck what? YOU HAVE TO PLAY AS DAVID!

And if you really think David was never the antagonist, you seriously have no idea what the fucking term means. And David's scenes are pretty much the same shit as Alex's scenes, except the characters in them are markedly different than they are in the rest of the game. Again, if you want to see David fuck Tasha, why would you want to see him fuck a Tasha who acts nothing like the one in the other half of the game? You like what you like, but get off your high horse. And as we just found out recently if you skip the weekends with David, Tasha still ends up with him in the background.

And honestly David's addition, or let me be precise here, his focus has been awful for the progression of the story. I mean it's side content, just because you prefer it, that doesn't change things at all. The story literally STOPS if you ignore David, the update does nothing.

But whatever, you get yours so fuck everyone else right?

I've said multiple times that I understand WHY he did what he did. It's a hard thing if you think people might leave unless you do specific shit.

I write NTR, so I totally get why people both like and hate it.

The thing is, while the full game he might eventually create might be awesome, the path there might still very much suck. I mean look at the reactions here, a ton of people now hate Tasha, you know the main girl in the game that you are supposed to want to be with? That's a huge problem.

I don't know if you are responding to one of the posts I made, but I never said that the majority of patrons did not prefer David. I did say that in the poll that was posted here a SIGNIFICANT minority some 40% didn't want him in the game. So if you're trying to please only that 60% how much longer will the 40% stay around?

He can do whatever he wants. But honestly what motivated me on this thread was that this is an almost perfect example of side creep in a game. Where instead of focusing on the main game itself the dev does everything but. I then saw that he also seemed to fall into the trap of being ruled by his patrons. I mean, again, the dev said specifically he wanted to to more Alex stuff but didn't because of these polls. Bad move.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I've said multiple times that I understand WHY he did what he did.
I never said or questioned your understanding why he did what he did. You said you wondered if I favored David getting with Tasha.

I don't know if you are responding to one of the posts I made, but I never said that the majority of patrons did not prefer David. I did say that in the poll that was posted here a SIGNIFICANT minority some 40% didn't want him in the game. So if you're trying to please only that 60% how much longer will the 40% stay around?

He can do whatever he wants. But honestly what motivated me on this thread was that this is an almost perfect example of side creep in a game. Where instead of focusing on the main game itself the dev does everything but. I then saw that he also seemed to fall into the trap of being ruled by his patrons. I mean, again, the dev said specifically he wanted to to more Alex stuff but didn't because of these polls. Bad move.
For this, I didn't reply to a post of yours. It was to someone else. :)

But I do agree the current progression of this game has been bad moves.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I never said or questioned your understanding why he did what he did. You said you wondered if I favored David getting with Tasha.
That was not my intent. What I meant by "that's the thing, right?" was in reponse to the problems caused by wedding himself to certain patrons.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Alex give a shit about update 0.7 and fuck his way arround, and have a lot of fun? David still searching for hole ha ha
Simple start Day 82 Friday evening Alex/Ala. Next day send Ala with David. Monday charlotte apears play game Tasha lost, touch her boobs until friday. Do this until you clear with Tanya event. To proof Tanja works, send now Tasha with David Tanja first then Tasha BJ. This will start the Office and lesson event with David. I finish with Ala and fuck when I want. Tasha´s hole still clean waiting for me end Day 104.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
By the way all images are here from David/Tasha. Up to you Alex if you see how she fucks send her from Day 85 or do this "My Way" above . Frankie boy

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Personally i like david arc better , more plausible but tasha seem to abandon her morals too fast... but then again , if u need money. And david got it all panned out man...
Alex/tasha ...sound more like a teen boy's wet dream .. undress because of a bee? play with boobs for a week because she lost liquor game , and sexual favours for tutoring her into high grades.. urm sure.. entertaining hehe but not really compelling. Not enough incentive to block David , if this is the content provided...
Alex / Ala seem more interesting than Alex / Tasha to be honest, their relation is "complicated" , hope there is more followup on that
And tanya the liberal snob haha , for someone who is always unhappy on everything , she seem quite happily complain-less for an erotic photo session , like yeah just do it.. I wonder which arc will she appear more on David or Alex , looking forward to that too..

Currently , the visual content is great , but any1 feel the sex scene description is short and lacking? almost feel like just a caption for each sex pic.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes