3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
There is still some hope for Alex/Tasha but if there is no change in 0.8 dev better remove that path from the game.
Well maybe next week we will have MSN 0.0.8 and the week after that PL 0.5.And the final of DoDana.
We shall see but if not, oh well, no big loss. Lots of great new stuff coming out so no reason to worry if this tanks. Check 'Milfy City' for instance. Its a solid hit into deep center field I think will easily clear the fence.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the problem with this game is not that the father gets lucky, but how it is presented.
if we could choose whenever who to play, boy or father, that would make more sense.
it is very odd to play the boy and in the weekend switch to the father and "control him". but during the week we can not do shit. this dual perspective is strange. also, I liked Tasha a bit from start, but not so much anymore.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
We shall see but if not, oh well, no big loss. Lots of great new stuff coming out so no reason to worry if this tanks. Check Milf's City' for instance. Its a solid hit into deep center field I think will easily clear the fence.
Milfy City looks promising but my N1 is the one on your signature to the left ( my sweet neighbors ) .. i can't wait for the next update to come :)

I hope soon.

Reactions: Reese286

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
you really think Alex has sex with Tasha in verse 09? what for? why and why? the slut has decided for David and fooled alex

alex should ignore the bitch and if she wants something from him or help then alex should tell her that she should go to her david and ask because she fucks him so so should you help her and then you say go the fuck out of my way

we need something like that already? until she says again that's because she has a new one or goes back to david that makes the game even worse and more unbelievable if then ales and tasha have sex

let the bitch pay for the betrayal of alex she should regret it damn and not again such a shit how should I help you need what ENOUGH with such shit
This is where it falls down (ATM).
Once David has fucked her there is no option for Alex overtly cold sholder her, the only way you can do it is by not speaking to her or getting the brush off from her.
Equally there is no option for her to lead David on, yh I'll motivate you after....always after...but then never delivering. Though given what he says to his wife when she turns him down at the cottage this could lead down a dark path.
What we need is a tease option for Alex....get her all worked up, brushing his tip along her labia before saying "You know what? Fuck it! I'm off down the pub."

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
the problem with this game is not that the father gets lucky, but how it is presented.
if we could choose whenever who to play, boy or father, that would make more sense.
it is very odd to play the boy and in the weekend switch to the father and "control him". but during the week we can not do shit. this dual perspective is strange. also, I liked Tasha a bit from start, but not so much anymore.
Yeap .. she is a deceiving Whore who plays on all sides to her own benefit. ..innocence !! what innocence ??? .. oh poor Alex .. rest assured your father will not have her in my PC ........ and it looks like you too :(

Reactions: Valeck and Gagi114

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
<snip>
I was thinking, and I wonder just how Alex(dev) is going to handle this in the future. Because as a writer coming back from David fucking Tasha when the actual main LI stuff continues is going to be rough. Especially because it's optional. Of course I suppose one could say it always happens, even if you don't see it. But that's still going to be seen as a kick in the nuts.
<snip>
Here you have to be careful...if you take the photo content too far (I think it was HJ but not BJ) you have to actively cockblock David, by either spending the weekend with Ala or Tasha and choosing the appropriate options.
One time I tried spending the weekend with Alex, just because I couldn't arsed to go through the David stuff. Turns out David took Tasha and did enough to stop her letting Alex help with homework and playing the drinking game and starting to lock herself in David's office. Effectively stopping the game until at least the next update. I did try to contact Kate, but it turns out she is no longer in touch with her mum, she's changed her name to Riley and now works in a supermarket.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here you have to be careful...if you take the photo content too far (I think it was HJ but not BJ) you have to actively cockblock David, by either spending the weekend with Ala or Tasha and choosing the appropriate options.
One time I tried spending the weekend with Alex, just because I couldn't arsed to go through the David stuff. Turns out David took Tasha and did enough to stop her letting Alex help with homework and playing the drinking game and starting to lock herself in David's office. Effectively stopping the game until at least the next update. I did try to contact Kate, but it turns out she is no longer in touch with her mum, she's changed her name to Riley and now works in a supermarket.
So even if you skip the David shit it still happens? That's kinda shitty.

Reactions: kiteares

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Milfy City looks promising but my N1 is the one on your signature to the left ( my sweet neighbors ) .. i can't wait for the next update to come :)

I hope soon.
I completely agree, lots of good stuff out there. My Sweet Neighbors is fantastic... not to mention DmD released a killer update a few days ago and 'The Twist' just updated too. Yup, plenty to go round.

Reactions: Elnasercaco

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I actually play the DAVID path... How do I get the sex scene with Tasha in bed of the cottage. I only had doggy sex at the pool.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

I hope soon.
I completely agree, lots of good stuff out there. My Sweet Neighbors is fantastic... not to mention DmD released a killer update a few days ago and 'The Twist' just updated too. Yup, no worries mate, plenty to go round.
I've played through Mifly City and the update of Sisterly Love today, both looking good...so yh, no need to get too upset.

So even if you skip the David shit it still happens? That's kinda shitty.
I haven't played it just skipping the weekends, as I said Tasha had given a HJ. One skipped weekend after and that was enough to trigger the personality transplant.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Why would the game starts with Alex as a MC if he will get fucked later and his father will removes him from the picture !!!

I mean it could make sense if we started as that old couch from the beginning and let his son has the second hand wife !

Oh boy .. in my opinion the developer either an old guy so he likes the father to win or he wanted to make a unique story but he fucked it up .. i am one of the fans from the beginning but not anymore sorry but this old Potato will not stick his fat ugly popo in tasha while i am around .. na .. i'll pass.
If you're going to make an opinion on the dev at least know the facts. The way he is developing this game is heavily on Patron input. The reason why we got so many updates with Dad is because his patron's wanted it. He is choosing to give what the majority of his Patron's want.

We can be against(and I am strongly against), the Dev's choice of focusing so much on David/Tasha instead of Alex/Tasha because of his Patron's, but at least form your opinion around that instead of making stuff up.

Having said that, choosing to have a game with 2 playable characters is very ambitious. With the time crunch to deliver an update every 4-5 weeks, it is difficult to deliver proper content for both. On top of giving what his Patron's want first. I wish he didn't give so much influence to what content gets made for each update to his Patron's, but it is what it is.

I admire the dev for trying to make a game of this type. The game still needs a lot of work in the form of content, pacing, storytelling, but I hope the game has a more polished up complete feel if ever it gets completed.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
I think it's just one path of at least 2 pathes. I think you have still the opportunity to see sex between Alex and Tasha.
It shouldn't even BE a path. It's OPTIONAL, at least it was meant 2 be at the start but now U miss half the game content if U don't choose that optional route. It's not about an opportunity 2 have sex with Tasha as Alex. I mean, he could have a harem 4 all we know and Tasha could be just 1 of the women that he can please. It's about her innocence, which was suppose 2 be taken away by MC which is Alex. Alex is suppose 2 have "corrupted" the innocence au-pair 1st as it was what was marketed 4. David could theoretically have her after which wouldda been logical and correct way 2 go.

It is the radical change within Tashas personality that rubs a lot of people the wrong way, myself included. Also the complete lack of content for Alex/Tasha, expect her becomming an icy-bitch towards Alex.
I can include myself as well among those folks. The only two things that come 2 mind that would be an amazing twist R:
  1. Tasha has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) aka split personality. That would explain Y she acts the way she does around Alex and David. OR
  2. Tasha has a twin *WOW* (I know, right?). Both of them wanted 2 come 2 the states 2 study but the invite was 4 just 1 girl so they decided 2 act like just person. Here, they'd split their times between school and work. 1 of them would like Alex more (the innocent 1) 4 who he really is (or whatever) and the other 1 likes money more and is willing 2 do stuff 2 make their lives better.
Now if NONE of those theories R correct then I really don't C a way the dev can dig himself out of the whole he put himself into in the 1st place. But as I said, will follow 4 a few more months 2 C where this leads and if gets better I might give it a chance again.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I completely agree, lots of good stuff out there. My Sweet Neighbors is fantastic... not to mention DmD released a killer update a few days ago and 'The Twist' just updated too. Yup, plenty to go round.
Yes thanks god ICSTOR use Ren'Py for Milfy City.Too bad BB and DmD future is uncertain.And both DoD games will be over soon.The Gift Reloaded is abandoned.Au-Pair Innocence future is not bright too or at least for Alex/Tasha path and maybe Alex/Tanya path.
Still have My Sweet Neighbors,Parental Love,Babysitter,View of Family and My Sister My Roommate.
There is a bunch of new games/My Cute Cousin,A Wife and a Mother,The Tyrant,High Rise Climb,Milfy City,Milf's Tale,Sins of the Father/that are promising but we have to wait 3-4 more updates for them.
The Twist is one of the games with most sex:)Maybe only Glassix have more.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i kinda don't want alex/tasha content after this one,she chose david and that's it,for me it wouldn't make any sense for her to go back to alex

Reactions: Valeck

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
If you're going to make an opinion on the dev at least know the facts. The way he is developing this game is heavily on Patron input. The reason why we got so many updates with Dad is because his patron's wanted it. He is choosing to give what the majority of his Patron's want.

We can be against(and I am strongly against), the Dev's choice of focusing so much on David/Tasha instead of Alex/Tasha because of his Patron's, but at least form your opinion around that instead of making stuff up.

Having said that, choosing to have a game with 2 playable characters is very ambitious. With the time crunch to deliver an update every 4-5 weeks, it is difficult to deliver proper content for both. On top of giving what his Patron's want first. I wish he didn't give so much influence to what content gets made for each update to his Patron's, but it is what it is.

I admire the dev for trying to make a game of this type. The game still needs a lot of work in the form of content, pacing, storytelling, but I hope the game has a more polished up complete feel if ever it gets completed.
Actualy his patrons don't want especialy content only for David.They just said that David should stay in the game.
i kinda don't want alex/tasha content after this one,she chose david and that's it,for me it wouldn't make any sense for her to go back to alex
But there is no point to get more Alex/Ala content and we just lost Charlotte and probably Tanya.

Reactions: Elnasercaco

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Yes thanks god ICSTOR use Ren'Py for Milfy City.Too bad BB and DmD future is uncertain.And both DoD games will be over soon.The Gift Reloaded is abandoned.Au-Pair Innocence future is not bright too or at least for Alex/Tasha path and maybe Alex/Tanya path.
Still have My Sweet Neighbors,Parental Love,Babysitter,View of Family and My Sister My Roommate.
There is a bunch of new games/My Cute Cousin,A Wife and a Mother,The Tyrant,High Rise Climb,Milfy City,Milf's Tale,Sins of the Father/that are promising but we have to wait 3-4 more updates for them.
Well said my friend ... Btw A Wife and a Mother, is my second fav.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yup the pr0n gods smile upon us all. Options are plentiful and life is good.
I tried to get into Glassix and I like it, but found it to be a total click-fest and that just killed any enjoyment for me. Takes way too many mouse-clicks to do anything.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Actualy his patrons don't want especialy content only for David.They just said that David should stay in the game.

But there is no point to get more Alex/Ala content and we just lost Charlotte and probably Tanya.
Yeah i think David will retrieve Ala also besides Tasha and for sure her friend will come on board with her besides Tanya is Ala's sister also and need help from David .. So i think Alex will have no choice than to masturbate or bang his school friend Roco or whatever his name is.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
You know what, fuck it. Go all out. I'll take everything back if the next update has Alex finding out about his dad and Tasha, and ends with him with a bottle of whiskey in one hand a pistol in the other, contemplating the end while listening to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game" on repeat.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
You know what, fuck it. Go all out. I'll take everything back if the next update has Alex finding out about his dad and Tasha, and ends with him with a bottle of whiskey in one hand a pistol in the other, contemplating the end while listening to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game" on repeat.
HHahahah that's a great idea! :D I'd definitely pay 4 smth like that ^_^

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes