3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem isn´t that there is a David/Tasha path, but that the last 3 or 4 updates only contained Tasha-content for David. It is also so very easy for him to get into her pants. She is a different character when she is with him. A young girl who is willing to sell her body for money. While she is a stuck up "virgin-eqsue"- type with Alex. Who wants her first time with him to be special.
It is the radical change within Tashas personality that rubs a lot of people the wrong way, myself included. Also the complete lack of content for Alex/Tasha, expect her becomming an icy-bitch towards Alex.
Also there is one big problem if you decide to go for the no David-route. You loose around 1/2 of the games content and atleast 2/3 of all Tasha content. Alex the developer did a terrible job at balancing the content updates.

As I have mentioned already there was no new content for Alex/Tasha for atleast 3 if not 4 updates. Whatever the actual reason maybe, it will push a lot of fans and potential supporters aways because of the fear that Tasha/Alex won`t happen or atleast not in a satisfiying way. Not everyone likes to have David/Tasha and Alex/Ala to be the focus for now and maybe even the plan for this game to end on.
Edit: typos and grammar
Let's hope 0.8 will bring back Alex/Tasha because we have enought stuff for now in Alex/Ala route.
BTW is it even possible to do something with Ala if you didn't tell David about the photos and give them to him?I didn't play 0.5 and for 0.6 use some saves from here.

Reactions: skullker

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Let´s see if her new photo session as nude will give the boost what she need now.
So I guess we all can't please everyone, right?
It will be a hard time for the fans but we have to wait one more month. I'm looking forward to 0.8.
But if you are right and it will be only ALEX/ALA & DAVID/TASHA in the future the story is over and we'll get just new images with the 2 sex couples.
But I can understand you all. One bad update can ruin a whole game.
Tasha go nude in though shooting next weekend. The Agent send the picture to David but forget to call him. Ala see this picture and now the story begin. Ala, Tanya and Alex on one side include Charlotte. David focus on Tasha and don´t see the snake´s behind.

Reactions: skullker

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
So how is this update guys ?
Dose Alex has any chance in this one or it is the lucky Motafacu old fat ugly his dad winning hot girls again ?!!
If only he was handsome i have no problem to let him has pleasure .. but this ugly unflirty one has no chance with me ,some of the replies got me warried .

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Dose Alex has any chance in this one or it is the lucky Motafacu old fat ugly his dad winning hot girls again ?!!
If only he was handsome i have no problem to let him has pleasure .. but this ugly unflirty one has no chance with me ,some of the replies got me warried .
Only David(father) got new erotic content for Tasha.
Alex (MC) only gets the cold shoulder from Tasha as new content and more sex with Ala.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Let´s see if her new photo session as nude will give the boost what she need now.

Tasha go nude in though shooting next weekend. The Agent send the picture to David but forget to call him. Ala see this picture and now the story begin. Ala, Tanya and Alex on one side include Charlotte. David focus on Tasha and don´t see the snake´s behind.
Well no idea if you know the plans of the developer or if it's just fantasy from you but it sounds kind of strange. The game will lose his charme. First I played it I thought the main goal is to banging all women with Alex.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Here I posted all new images in 0.7

And here you can choose a save

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
looks like i'm the only one who isn't interested in tasha hoe
No, I like the Alex-Ala story also more but in my opinion it should be possible that all characters have sex with eachother.
If it's right what I readed then Tasha turns from an innocent girl to a dumb slut. Sorry to all Tasha fans.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah... don't know how to tell you this...

looks like i'm the only one who isn't interested in tasha hoe
I mean if you're not, then the game is doing something wrong. If you were never interested in her it's doing something worse. A lot of people seem to not give a crap about her after the whole David fucking her thing.

Well no idea if you know the plans of the developer or if it's just fantasy from you but it sounds kind of strange. The game will lose his charme. First I played it I thought the main goal is to banging all women with Alex.
I think the bigger issue is that entire story makes no sense if you decide not to do the shit with David.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Well I was wondering because nothing happened after some days, still the same scenes. SO if you choose the "Alex-Tasha path" it's a dead end, right?

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
OK I will try to put all images from 0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are right about that,but also he said that he makes Alex the MC of the game and he will have more content with Tasha.So you guys both right:)
Good for me that I'm in the middle-don't like both Alex and David,so I'm not in anyone teams:)
Go girls get them all.
Sorry how to get the image where david stand behind Tasha I don´t have the massage option only BJ

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Here I posted all new images in 0.7

And here you can choose a save
Thanks m8

When i saw the first part of the photos.. i decided to give it a shot ....... but .......... when i saw that old fat son of a gun banging tasha like that and had all the prize i said DAAAAAMMMM i will not play this game like that .. and this Whore tasha let him do whatever he wants from her and play with her body and when it comes to me... sorry ... i mean Alex she is all of a sudden a saint ....Fuck fuck fuck

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Well I was wondering because nothing happened after some days, still the same scenes. SO if you choose the "Alex-Tasha path" it's a dead end, right?
Pretty much, yes. There is no further advancement with Alex & Tasha and she becomes a bitch to you, sooo. From reading it does not look like there will be any future content either. You can still screw Ala, the step-Mom but was that ever the point of the game? When this started Mom was just a side piece, like Davids weekends were supposed to be, then it went in a direction that killed the original concept and turned the game into a ..well I dunno what it is now. What's happening now makes no sense, the game is completely out of whack. The central theme of the game as originally presented, the happenings of Alex and his love interest Tasha is gone. His Dad turned out to be an asshole who will back-stab his own son and Tasha's a shallow slut just like his step mom, so for me anyway there is no real point in following this any longer. Oh well, it's not the first game or Dev. to take a wrong turn and kick its own ass, it won't be the last either. FIN. Edited for spelling, double words, etc.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Pretty much, yes. There is no further advancement with Alex & Tasha and she becomes a bitch to you, sooo. From reading it does not look like there will be any future content either. You can still screw Ala, the step-Mom but was that ever the point of the game? When this started Mom was just a side piece, like Davids weekends were supposed to be, then it went sideways. What's happening now makes no sense, the game is not completely out of whack. The central theme of of the game as presented, the happenings of Alex and his love interest Tasha is gone. His Dad turned out to be an asshole and Tasha's a shallow slut just like his step mom, so for me anyway there is no real point in following this any longer. Oh well, it's not the first game or Dev. to take a wrong turn and kick its own ass, it won't be the last either. FIN.
There is still some hope for Alex/Tasha but if there is no change in 0.8 dev better remove that path from the game.
Well maybe next week we will have MSN 0.0.8 and the week after that PL 0.5.And the final of DoDana.

Reactions: Reese286

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Why would the game starts with Alex as a MC if he will get fucked later and his father will removes him from the picture !!!

I mean it could make sense if we started as that old couch from the beginning and let his son has the second hand wife !

Oh boy .. in my opinion the developer either an old guy so he likes the father to win or he wanted to make a unique story but he fucked it up .. i am one of the fans from the beginning but not anymore sorry but this old Potato will not stick his fat ugly popo in tasha while i am around .. na .. i'll pass.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes