3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok, played thru 0.7. As I'm all for David his part were fine. It's unpolished here and there but it was pretty cool. Problem at this point is that double MCs introduced within the same timeframe are problematic for development and don't really work. I don't like Alex so I had to skip whole week every time. Alex's part isn't balanced when it comes to main girl and story is really straightforward. The biggest bummer for me was lack of cherry for David to pluck. Title makes little to no sense for me now. But it was still fun even tho gameplay of future games needs a lot of changes

Reactions: Viatovic

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
You know what, fuck it. Go all out. I'll take everything back if the next update has Alex finding out about his dad and Tasha, and ends with him with a bottle of whiskey in one hand a pistol in the other, contemplating the end while listening to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game" on repeat.
That's if his father's Popo didn't get him first.. I mean his popo is bigger than the story and he is fucking everything in his way .. so i say we leave now before he gets to us :().

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You know what, fuck it. Go all out. I'll take everything back if the next update has Alex finding out about his dad and Tasha, and ends with him with a bottle of whiskey in one hand a pistol in the other, contemplating the end while listening to Chris Issak's "Wicked Game" on repeat.
Maybe if you write that.Sadly you not the writer for this game.
BTW is there a reason that on friendship path you get much more corruption points?-talking about Babysitter.Also do we can expect the final this year?If not I suggest you guys to make part 2.
Yup the pr0n gods smile upon us all. Options are plentiful and life is good.
I tried to get into Glassix and I like it, but found it to be a total click-fest and that just killed any enjoyment for me. Takes way too many mouse-clicks to do anything.
I'm afraid that is the main issue in sandbox games and another reason why I will not like that much Glamour 2.0

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe if you write that.Sadly you not the writer for this game.
BTW is there a reason that on friendship path you get much more corruption points?-talking about Babysitter.Also do we can expect the final this year?If not I suggest you guys to make part 2.

I'm afraid that is the main issue in sandbox games and another reason why I will not like that much Glamour 2.0
Yeah, sandbox life sim is hard to do right apparently. I have a few ideas.

For the Babysitter talk, if you don't mind move it to the game thread. I'll answer it there.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
I can include myself as well among those folks. The only two things that come 2 mind that would be an amazing twist R:
  1. Tasha has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) aka split personality. That would explain Y she acts the way she does around Alex and David. OR
  2. Tasha has a twin *WOW* (I know, right?). Both of them wanted 2 come 2 the states 2 study but the invite was 4 just 1 girl so they decided 2 act like just person. Here, they'd split their times between school and work. 1 of them would like Alex more (the innocent 1) 4 who he really is (or whatever) and the other 1 likes money more and is willing 2 do stuff 2 make their lives better.
oh lol this is really totally wrong and totally absurd and would do nothing better

Yeah i think David will retrieve Ala also besides Tasha and for sure her friend will come on board with her besides Tanya is Ala's sister also and need help from David .. So i think Alex will have no choice than to masturbate or bang his school friend Roco or whatever his name is.
alex is the useless loser in the game he gets the order here to help make that work in cottge bla bla bla david comes fucks tascha who betrays us yay great storry for me is the game dead it makes zero sin to play it i have to work off points grinden and sunders what all and for what ?? she goes with david ud fucks him so alex = the total idiot in the game of the working slave for all the work has to do and maybe he can someday fuck one or at least drann and tascha with alex after all em happened what happened it would be just too ridiculous when it comes back to him or have the sex totally ridiculous and miserable just as from the very beginning to interact with what makes the game totally useless take out alex from the very beginning

the only interaction between alex on the one side and david and tasha on the other side should be that the two have to pay that they regret their life long what they have thrown THAT and ONLY that would make sense but unfortunately this is not I suppose I pass the alex on all fours to tascha krichet and beg that she is nice to him and if he can help her with anything or any other bullshit

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Just out of curiosity how are the patrons reacting?
I haven't read much of the comments, but most of them are into NTR, that's one thing I'm not into, when I start playing a game, I get a little attached to the character, and I surely don't like to be cuckolded lol...

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
oh lol this is really totally wrong and totally absurd and would do nothing better

alex is the useless loser in the game he gets the order here to help make that work in cottge bla bla bla david comes fucks tascha who betrays us yay great storry for me is the game dead it makes zero sin to play it i have to work off points grinden and sunders what all and for what ?? she goes with david ud fucks him so alex = the total idiot in the game of the working slave for all the work has to do and maybe he can someday fuck one or at least drann and tascha with alex after all em happened what happened it would be just too ridiculous when it comes back to him or have the sex totally ridiculous and miserable just as from the very beginning to interact with what makes the game totally useless take out alex from the very beginning

the only interaction between alex on the one side and david and tasha on the other side should be that the two have to pay that they regret their life long what they have thrown THAT and ONLY that would make sense but unfortunately this is not I suppose I pass the alex on all fours to tascha krichet and beg that she is nice to him and if he can help her with anything or any other bullshit

Did you see the Pictures man ?? !!! the Pictures !!! the innocent WHORE is enjoying David banging her !!! can you believe that !!! i i i mean come on she has a body of a Greek goddess and instead of me..i i mean Alex Banging her this sack of potatoes get's her !! and the poor Alex ..the poor Alex who always working his ass to get her ass but his father kicked his ass and got her . and he only gets Ala when she is drunk !! this is not fair for the MC which we started the game with just to finish it with another !! if his dad was handsome so be it but he is a lucky pig . Daammm

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Actualy his patrons don't want especialy content only for David.They just said that David should stay in the game.
Majority of his Patrons are into NTR. They favor the David route. Key word Majority. Of course he has Patrons who would prefer more content with Alex but they are not the MAJORITY.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
there's only a handful of $25 guys here. out of the $25 group everyone received it pretty well.
I haven't read much of the comments, but most of them are into NTR, that's one thing I'm not into, when I start playing a game, I get a little attached to the character, and I surely don't like to be cuckolded lol...
Hmm... ok. Not unexpected based on what I heard.

Now I'm curious if lower end patrons end up feeling the same.

Majority of his Patrons are into NTR. They favor the David route. Key word Majority. Of course he has Patrons who would prefer more content with Alex but they are not the MAJORITY.
Assuming the poll that was shown earlier on is the same poll that started the whole thing, it's a rough one. Because a significant minority didn't want David in the game at all. And if he keeps following that Majority, why would anyone ever expect stuff with Alex and Tasha in the game ever again?

Reactions: Valeck

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
WTF? Tasha got way more pashion and relationshippoints with Alex but now she is just fucking with his dad? that's kind of... off-putting... I identify way more with Alex than with David and would prefer that - if David has to fuck her, Alex would still be allowed... I hope this possibility comes back in the future...

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That doesn't mean that they want Alex to be out of the game.There is no reason dev shouldn't add more Alex/Tasha content than Alex/Ala.And trust me he won't get more money just because he decide to change the game in the middle.
He surely deserve to make at least 2000$ but that wont happen if he won't deliver what he promise from the start.

Reactions: Elnasercaco

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Assuming the poll that was shown earlier on is the same poll that started the whole thing, it's a rough thing. Because a significant minority didn't want David in the game at all. And if he keeps following that Majority, why would anyone ever expect stuff with Alex and Tasha in the game ever again?
Optimism? I still have small optimism Alex the dev can deliver a full complete game, that eventually will have a fleshed out content for both playable characters. If he continues to follow the majority, this game is basically f'ed in my eyes. Ultimately it is his choice to mix it up or continue to give into the majority.

Part of me wants to believe he's saving the Alex/Tasha route for last, which is my head-canon route. If that is the case, sure I can understand that even though I don't agree with how he's progressing the development of this game. I can understand these types of games with 'multiple playable characters' are tough to make through updates. Most likely each update won't please everyone. The journey to get to the completed game is going to be rough no matter what. But at the end of the rainbow, if the end product has properly fleshed out content for both Alex and David, does it really matter then how he got there?

My main concern is does he even have a clear vision of the 'end-game'. Because right now to me it feels like he's just adding content in-the-moment to extend the game as long as possible.

Reactions: tomislazy

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Optimism? I still have small optimism Alex the dev can deliver a full complete game, that eventually will have a fleshed out content for both playable characters. If he continues to follow the majority, this game is basically f'ed in my eyes. Ultimately it is his choice to mix it up or continue to give into the majority.

Part of me wants to believe he's saving the Alex/Tasha route for last, which is my head-canon route. If that is the case, sure I can understand that even though I don't agree with how he's progressing the development of this game. I can understand these types of games with 'multiple playable characters' are tough to make through updates. Most likely each update won't please everyone. The journey to get to the completed game is going to be rough no matter what. But at the end of the rainbow, if the end product has properly fleshed out content for both Alex and David, does it really matter then how he got there?

My main concern is does he even have a clear vision of the 'end-game'. Because right now to me it feels like he's just adding content in-the-moment to extend the game as long as possible.

But that's the thing right?

He's ignoring the main part of the game in order to add side content. That compromises the game itself. For people who are following the game month to month, how fun is the romance with Tasha going to be if for months they've had to watch her be a slave to David's cock? And again, it's not about the NTR itself. It's about how the main game is stalled completely. Saving Alex/Tasha for last is a dumb fucking move. Because what's to say once the NTR is over, the patrons who want it will even stick around? It's why it's such a bad idea to base what you are doing solely on the majority of your patrons. I mean Alex flat out said he wanted to do the Alex route, and he's doing David now instead, the route is kind of uninspired, the renders are good, but the sex scenes themselves have no drama or pacing. Tasha acts nothing like herself at all either.

That's why I wonder why if you are someone who wants David to get Tasha, why you'd want him to get someone who is essentially Tasha's slutty twin?

Reactions: Joi_fan and Valeck
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes