3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i really like the discussion that's going on now, i feel like this game just got a lot more attention, whereas before no one really cared any which way. my personal stance is that i was never fully immersed as alex to begin with. he NEVER felt like he had full control of any situation, tbh. in fact i think he's lucky he's gotten to any base at all with tasha. tasha needs a costume. he asks DAD for money. alex likes tasha. he does tasks for CHARLOTTE to set up things with tasha. all he's doing by himself is helping her study. i never liked his position in the game to begin with.

my interest has always been in tasha. in my mind she was never intended to be a virgin flower waiting to be plucked. she knows how to suck dick. she knows how long a guy is supposed to last. she likes alex because he does things for him, but there is no LUST there. her lust lies in with dad. she's seen the size of his penis, and he continually gets her naked/comfortable which eventually leads to sexual events. and we all know once that barrier is broken it's a lot easier to get reentry.

so in my opinion dad's story is waaaaaaaaay more likely than alex. you've seen it in real life i'm sure. someone uses their looks and attractiveness to further themselves; a superior hooks up with one of their subordinates; someone does sexual favors for money. these are all realistic things. the one that's far less realistic is a boy a lot younger than a hot nanny that gets to do sexual stuff with her(because she likes him...maybe??).

i don't want david/tasha to stop. BUT i think in the next update he has to be create a real branch. have alex intervene in dad/tasha relationship with ala assist, and make dad go further in his moves with tasha in a locked office. i feel like this game has been building up to this event, not because he's forcing dad down your throat, but that alex (the dev) is trying to create complexity in the game. if the game was literally all about alex banging the nanny and step mom while dad was just there not noticing it at all i would never have been a patreon.

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
I just think it's a bad idea to ignore the main character for that long. The David/Tasha stuff should be side content, especially since she's the main girl. I mean, the way that it shifted to David just feels unsatisfying because it just causes the story to stop in place. It also kinda makes Tasha a bit of a cold fucking bitch too. I mean, she and Alex are getting closer, she shuts him down all the time, then out of nowhere she just cuts him off completely.

Maybe when the game is done, and there is an option for Alex to get there first, it won't be so bad. But as it stands it just isn't satisfying.
I find it satisfying, I think most of the people complaining about this are looking at this from a standpoint which works for most games but not this one. This game has 2 player characters, however the main character IMO is neither Alex nor David, but Tasha. (she after all is the Au-pair from the title of this game)

This is a game in development and while David now has more content with Tasha, Alex did get about the same amount of scenes with Ala while the dev had announced a while back that the coming updates would focus on David. That in combination with the direction of the David storyline the past couple of updates the content in this update should really not have been a surprise to anybody following this game.

Reactions: tomislazy

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i really like the discussion that's going on now, i feel like this game just got a lot more attention, whereas before no one really cared any which way. my personal stance is that i was never fully immersed as alex to begin with. he NEVER felt like he had full control of any situation, tbh. in fact i think he's lucky he's gotten to any base at all with tasha. tasha needs a costume. he asks DAD for money. alex likes tasha. he does tasks for CHARLOTTE to set up things with tasha. all he's doing by himself is helping her study. i never liked his position in the game to begin with.

my interest has always been in tasha. in my mind she was never intended to be a virgin flower waiting to be plucked. she knows how to suck dick. she knows how long a guy is supposed to last. she likes alex because he does things for him, but there is no LUST there. her lust lies in with dad. she's seen the size of his penis, and he continually gets her naked/comfortable which eventually leads to sexual events. and we all know once that barrier is broken it's a lot easier to get reentry.

so in my opinion dad's story is waaaaaaaaay more likely than alex. you've seen it in real life i'm sure. someone uses their looks and attractiveness to further themselves; a superior hooks up with one of their subordinates; someone does sexual favors for money. these are all realistic things. the one that's far less realistic is a boy a lot younger than a hot nanny that gets to do sexual stuff with her(because she likes him...maybe??).

i don't want david/tasha to stop. BUT i think in the next update he has to be create a real branch. have alex intervene in dad/tasha relationship with ala assist, and make dad go further in his moves with tasha in a locked office. i feel like this game has been building up to this event, not because he's forcing dad down your throat, but that alex (the dev) is trying to create complexity in the game. if the game was literally all about alex banging the nanny and step mom while dad was just there not noticing it at all i would never have been a patreon.
I see where you are coming from, but there are a few things that I think are reading a fair bit into the text. First is that while you don't identify with Alex at all, the game is set up on that assumption. Which is the problem for those who have an issue with how things went down. The game doesn't need to only be about Alex, but it needs to be MOSTLY about Alex, if you get my meaning.

The Tasha stuff is what feels particularly odd. It's clear that she's isn't inexperienced sexually, but it is also heavily hinted at being a virgin as well. The biggest hint towards this is during the drinking game where under NO circumstances will she answer the question about her virginity. She can be drunk, it can be the one that will lose her the game, she will get NAKED before answering that question. Not to mention after that she refuses to go past a certain point with Alex, which again makes sense in the context of her being a virgin, but without it, comes across as the dev or moreso Tasha blueballing.

I agree with your point about Alex, and that's an issue that is both common in these types of games and hard to solve, because it's easy to gate access to these things through other game characters. That being said, even early on I felt it was incredibly strange that the photo stuff which was Alex's idea was gated entirely through David. Make it the easier option with a drawback, sure. But the first time I played the game I got locked out of a ton of content because I rightfully thought that it was be a stupid idea for Alex to get his shitheel of a dad in on the whole thing.

I do think you are also overstating the complexity of the game as well. The David stuff by its very nature is supposed to be optional. It is side material. And it's something that's development has actively taken away from the main part of the game. If it IS supposed to show Tasha as two faced, and kind of opportunist, then it could be interesting I suppose. But that's not the impression I am getting. And again, something that important to the plot being optional is a little strange.

I was thinking, and I wonder just how Alex(dev) is going to handle this in the future. Because as a writer coming back from David fucking Tasha when the actual main LI stuff continues is going to be rough. Especially because it's optional. Of course I suppose one could say it always happens, even if you don't see it. But that's still going to be seen as a kick in the nuts.

As for the branch, honestly again, how do you handle it when the Dad/Tasha stuff is totally optional? I don't know if I have an answer.

And yeah, I'm happy that you like the David/Tasha stuff, though I think it's a little too straightforward and kinda boring once its all done. But do you see how focusing on the side content just basically ENDS the main story for right now?

Reactions: Valeck and skullker

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I find it satisfying, I think most of the people complaining about this are looking at this from a standpoint which works for most games but not this one. This game has 2 player characters, however the main character IMO is neither Alex nor David, but Tasha. (she after all is the Au-pair from the title of this game)

This is a game in development and while David now has more content with Tasha, Alex did get about the same amount of scenes with Ala while the dev had announced a while back that the coming updates would focus on David. That in combination with the direction of the David storyline the past couple of updates the content in this update should really not have been a surprise to anybody following this game.
The main character is Tasha? That's an interesting take but that's simply not how the game is set up. Now the game is ABOUT Tasha, as it's also about Alex, David, Ala and Tanya to different degrees, but in no way is Tasha the Main Character.

And what I think a lot of the arguments like yours miss is that David and Alex are not equal playable characters. Alex is set up FROM THE BEGINNING as the main character. The bulk of the game is spent playing as him, the bulk of the early game sets David up as the antagonist, and the game also sets up Tasha as the main love interest. None of that is even debatable in any real way.

David is a secondary playable character. The game makes this clear not only in the gameplay itself but in the story and how things come about. You spend less time playing him, you interact with him as an NPC (which you NEVER do with Alex) and everything he does is antagonistic to the main character.

And the fact that Alex(dev) said that David would be the focus of the next few updates isn't an argument. Just because something is known to be coming, doesn't make it a good idea. In fact I make the argument that focusing on the side content like Ala and David/Tasha was a particularly BAD idea.

And the fact that the game is in development is also NOT an argument. People know that already. And that's not even pertinent to the arguments being made about the problems with this update. Games like these that might be more non linear when complete have it rough, no doubt. But at the end of the day the updates are still advancing things in a linear way. The main story which again is laid out for us immediately and simply is that of Alex and Tasha. That STORY has been essentially on hold for several updates in order to focus on a character that is in every way a secondary one.

It was a mistake to focus on the side stuff while leaving the main story to languish, flat out. Not because it's a bad story if David fucks Tasha first, or if Alex is cucking his dad at the same time. That's not it at all, the problem is structural. And even if it wasn't, it seems strange to put that much focus on a character who as has been shown earlier in this thread 40% of patrons don't even want in the game.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
if the game was literally all about alex banging the nanny and step mom while dad was just there not noticing it at all i would never have been a patreon.
i mentioned that before (#1826). People seem to forget that there is a third, way more appealing way between
-MC fucks the brain out of every girl in the game instantly
and
-everyone but the MC gets some action, to make it look like there is competition.

If the girls would make harder decisions than "do i jump on the dick of the MC or on the one of his antagonist" the real challenge could be the girl herself. (other dudes hitting on her is still possible, but not literally the only thing holding her back). Cockhungry whores are simply not suitable for complex storys since they have no character. Devs promise deep/complex storys but dont know how to actual write one.
All they got is the hope, some people start to read something into their "story", and fill the blanks (the dev wasnt able to make consitent) by themselves, like people do now with the "maybe tasha is super complex and follows her own goals" thing.

Games with sluts are fine, but a lot of devs are simply not getting what "complex character" means and by ruining the term make it harder for actual story focused games.

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
The main character is Tasha? That's an interesting take but that's simply not how the game is set up. Now the game is ABOUT Tasha, as it's also about Alex, David, Ala and Tanya to different degrees, but in no way is Tasha the Main Character.

And what I think a lot of the arguments like yours miss is that David and Alex are not equal playable characters. Alex is set up FROM THE BEGINNING as the main character. The bulk of the game is spent playing as him, the bulk of the early game sets David up as the antagonist, and the game also sets up Tasha as the main love interest. None of that is even debatable in any real way.

David is a secondary playable character. The game makes this clear not only in the gameplay itself but in the story and how things come about. You spend less time playing him, you interact with him as an NPC (which you NEVER do with Alex) and everything he does is antagonistic to the main character.

And the fact that Alex(dev) said that David would be the focus of the next few updates isn't an argument. Just because something is known to be coming, doesn't make it a good idea. In fact I make the argument that focusing on the side content like Ala and David/Tasha was a particularly BAD idea.

And the fact that the game is in development is also NOT an argument. People know that already. And that's not even pertinent to the arguments being made about the problems with this update. Games like these that might be more non linear when complete have it rough, no doubt. But at the end of the day the updates are still advancing things in a linear way. The main story which again is laid out for us immediately and simply is that of Alex and Tasha. That STORY has been essentially on hold for several updates in order to focus on a character that is in every way a secondary one.

It was a mistake to focus on the side stuff while leaving the main story to languish, flat out. Not because it's a bad story if David fucks Tasha first, or if Alex is cucking his dad at the same time. That's not it at all, the problem is structural. And even if it wasn't, it seems strange to put that much focus on a character who as has been shown earlier in this thread 40% of patrons don't even want in the game.
The title of the game refers to Tasha, the focus of the game is Tasha, the other girls are side characters and you have the 2 playable characters, which main focus of both is Tasha, to me therefor Tasha is the main character of this game. Take Tasha out of the game and it makes no sense, take Alex out and it would still work, take David out and it would still work, Tasha is the most important part of the game and thus the main character.

Alex is the starting character, that does not automatically make him the main character, David become a playable character a few weeks into the game but this does not make him less important than Alex, the way the game is set up you only get 2 days of David vs 5 of Alex, but content wise they are the same. That you never interact with Alex as David is kind of a moot point, as Alex is never around when you play as David.

Now to you Alex/Tasha relation is the main focus, to me the focus is the corruption of Tasha, by both Alex and David equally. This is just a matter of opinion and preference.

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The title of the game refers to Tasha, the focus of the game is Tasha, the other girls are side characters and you have the 2 playable characters, which main focus of both is Tasha, to me therefor Tasha is the main character of this game. Take Tasha out of the game and it makes no sense, take Alex out and it would still work, take David out and it would still work, Tasha is the most important part of the game and thus the main character.
i leave this here..... ( ' - ')

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017

Alex is the starting character, that does not automatically make him the main character, David become a playable character a few weeks into the game but this does not make him less important than Alex, the way the game is set up you only get 2 days of David vs 5 of Alex, but content wise they are the same. That you never interact with Alex as David is kind of a moot point, as Alex is never around when you play as David.

Now to you Alex/Tasha relation is the main focus, to me the focus is the corruption of Tasha, by both Alex and David equally. This is just a matter of opinion and preference.
Ok that's not how main characters work. It's just not. I don't know how else to say this. By that rationale Moby Dick's main character would be the fucking whale, AKIRA's main character would be a mute kid on an uncomfortable chair, and Harrison Bergeron would be the main character in that story too. I can do more, so I will: The Last Samurai wouldn't be about Tom Cruise's character, The Lord of the Rings' main character would be Sauron and The Terminator's MC would be the fucking robot.

If we look at games: By your logic Metal Gear would be the main character of a cross generational series, and we all know that The Legend of Zelda has the princess as the main character, not Link. Oh. Wait. No it's the opposite.

Then for you next paragraph you spend the entire time saying that Alex is not the main character, while listing reasons that Alex IS the main character.

Now what you want to focus on is your business. But MY focus from the beginning of the game isn't on Alex and Tasha, the GAME sets those expectations into motion. Every bit of information the game gives you when it is setting expectations early on is that Alex is the MC, Tasha is the LI, Ala is the side piece bitch. It's right there in front of anyone with eyes.

Now if you don't like Alex, fucking great. There's tons of reasons to prefer David to him. But that doesn't change the fact that he is the main character and David is the playable antagonist. This isn't a matter of opinion. it's how the structure of the game is set up. It's how the structure of narrative is set up, I mean this is basic, basic shit here.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I like NTR but gameplay here is so lame, I don't want to replay it.
And here I thought NTR fans would be salivating all over this update, I mean come on man the dev literally gave you the chance to screw and possibly 'deflower' the MC's girl using his A.hole of a father, didn't you like how he spent the whole weekend dicking her and providing her with protein (the bitch always swallows and he always creampies her) for all we know she might be pregnant by now...But you said "gameplay" not events, well that's true I guess if you wanted to be more satisfied you would need a whole week or month of dicking to make sure that the redhead got what she deserves, though I still don't think that it's worth dropping the game for.

----------

A side note: Guys, you know what would make me totally tolerate these events between David and Tasha? If the two actually dated before all this and had some fun time (non-sexual) like a romantic kind of date, now if that happened I wouldn't blame Tasha because she wouldn't look like a chicken in the bedroom being held by a horny butcher that is the father.

Reactions: Valeck and skullker

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
I think this game is a good example of why you shouldn`t let your patreons dictate the way the story goes. It is quite obvious that the developer dug himself into a hole he can`t get out of. Either because he fears, if he reduces the David content that he will lose money, or because he can`t think of a good solution for this dilemma. It feels like the creator now tries to force David/Tasha and Alex/Stepmom(I forgot her name).

I don`t think this game will become much better unless he pulls of something radical, to get rid of David/reduce his influence. One way could be that his wife catches him cheating with Tasha and she then promptly divorces him and simply keeps Alex as her young fucktoy or something to spite David. I dont claim that this is a good solution but it would be one.

It is not that hard to understand why some people prefer David over Alex. He satisfies quite a few fetishes.
The old man having sex with a young innocent girl.
The power fantisy of simply buying yourself into any girls pants.
The corruption of the young naive girl who is willing to do anything for her family, even selling her body to a old man.

Don`t get me wrong it was kinda refreshing to be able to also play the antagonist of the game for once. However it is a big no-go for me that the last few updates only included Tasha content for David. People who prefer Alex only get to new content for the Stepmom and are even treated fairly harsh by Tasha. It is kind of disappointing the character change from Tasha. First she was like, oh I am a virgin and want my first time to be special to ok I sell my body to you including my virginty, because hey money talks.

The original concept of this game has been forsaken pretty much. The selling point was: You are Alex, a young guy, who is hopelessly in love with Tasha, your au-pair. You do what you can, with your limited resources, in order to help her to hopefully catch her attention and make her fall in love with you.

Edit: typos

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Sex: David/Tasha he put his dick in pussy faster as I can stop my car. The tits and ass from Tasha are just decoration. The pleasure Alex gives Ala end of 0.6 is modern sex. David act like my grandfather. If Tasha gets the first orgasm’s we don’t know. David get what he want but in morning naked beside her, is unable to do real sex. Tasha has to wait until somebody fucks her in right way. David tries with BJ to give a better picture, but for me he is out of order.
The trophy to take her virgin or not is useless in this way.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Here's the thing right, if API was a straight VN and the perspective switched between Alex and David, and the actual plot of the game was that David could get Tasha depending on the choices made, and then the fallout from that event moved the story along, then it would be a plot twist that people might not like, but it wouldn't actually be a structural problem.

But that's not what happened here. David/Tasha is optional side content (supposedly) and it's optional side content that when focused on to the exclusion of all else, fucks with the pacing of the main game. People are acting like the story going forward will have to deal with this because it HAPPENED. But that's just not the case right, but because it's optional future scenes with Alex and Tasha should they ever appear will have totake into account whether or not Tasha is fucking his dad. Which again, throws up a whole lot of pain in the ass things that Alex(dev) will need to consider, like when she fucks Alex for the first time, has she fucked his dad already? Does Alex know? What does that mean, how is it different if you ignore the David stuff. All of that shit.

It's why the smart move in development would have been to get the Alex stuff to the point of them fucking, then go back and add the David stuff. Or if you prefer, keep David one step behind.

Her being a virgin is not confirmed yet, it has been hinted at but never stated as a fact..Many clues tell us that she is sexually experienced most notably the way she goes down on men and how she kisses...etc.
If I had to guess, and hey I could totally be wrong here, the idea initially was virgin with experience in some stuff, but that maybe changed. Again, the reason the hint is so strong is twofold. If she is NOT a virgin, then her activities during the drinking game make no sense at all. She is willing to lose a game she does not want to lose rather than answer that question, she is more willing to make out with a girl or Alex, and lose her shirt rather than answer that question. The second big hint is how she acts during her scenes with Alex. I mean, it isn't confirmed, but generally speaking the way she acts is shorthand for 'virgin' but not the super innocent never even seen a dick before type.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I think this game is a good example of why you shouldn`t let your patreons dictate the way the story goes. It is quite obvious that the developer dug himself into a hole he can`t get out of. Either because he fears if he reduces the David content that he loses money, or because he can`t think of a good solution for this dilemma. It feels like the creator now tries to force David/Tasha and Alex/Stepmom(i forgot her name).

I don`t think this game will become much better unless he pulls of something radical, to get rid of David/reduce his influence. One way could be that his wif ecatches him cheating with Tasha and she then proply divocres him and simply keeps Alex as her young fucktoy or something to spite David. I dont claim that this is a good solution but it would be one.

It is not that hard to understand why some people prefer David over Alex. He satisfies quite a few fetishes.
The old man corruption the young innocent girl.
The power fantisy of simply buying yourself into any girls pants.
The corruption of the young naive girl who is willing to do anything for her family, even selling her body to a old man.

Don`t get me wrong it was kinda refreshing to be able to also play the antagonist of the game for once. However it is a big no-go for me that the last few updates only included Tasha content for David. People who prefer Alex only get to new content for the Stepmom and are even treated fairly harsh by Tasha. It is kind of disappointing the character change from Tasha. First she was like, oh I am a virgin and want my first time to be special to ok I sell my body to you including my virginty, because hey money talks.

The original concept of this game has been forsaken pretty much. The selling point was: You are Alex, a young guy, who is hopelessly in love with Tasha, your au-pair. You do what you can, with your limited resources, in order to help her to hopefully catch her attention and make her fall in love with you.
I don't see Alex as the hopeless young guy in love for Tasha, otherwise why he is ready to fuck the other women (even his stepmother, so his dad is the very cuckold, he hasn't stealed the son's girlfriend, because they haven't that relationship for now). Dad and son are either "bad" guys, the dad has only more power for now (but blackmail could change all). I don't think that the author changed much the story for the patrons, from the beginning you know that some choices can give opportunities to the father with Tasha.
The only true thing is that patrons decide what part of the story is created before and at this point if you play the only Alex story contents are little, but this is right, the author need to follow his patrons, they support him.
Also other games make this, for example summertime saga that is a game much praised, but at the end who is more interested to other characters than the family need to wait much.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Wow, that's fucking harsh coming from you man. Ouch.
And here I thought NTR fans would be salivating all over this update, I mean come on man the dev literally gave you the chance to screw and possibly 'deflower' the MC's girl using his A.hole of a father, didn't you like how he spent the whole weekend dicking her and providing her with protein (the bitch always swallows and he always creampies her) for all we know she might be pregnant by now...But you said "gameplay" not events, well that's true I guess if you wanted to be more satisfied you would need a whole week or month of dicking to make sure that the redhead got what she deserves, though I still don't think that it's worth dropping the game for.

----------

A side note: Guys, you know what would make me totally tolerate these events between David and Tasha? If the two actually dated before all this and had some fun time (non-sexual) like a romantic kind of date, now if that happened I wouldn't blame Tasha because she wouldn't look like a chicken in the bedroom being held by a horny butcher that is the father.
Guys. Let me explain some things. AFAIK author is an amateur. This is his first game. He collects some experience. His game has some strong points. And I was little too harsh.

He uses great model, he introduces NTR. He has some story things easily forgotten by other devs - like Tasha falling for David becomes more distance for Alex. This is how it should be done.

But gameplay, when you need to click every location every hour NOT to miss some scenes, is not entirely. OK. There are some stupid plot-holes like with credit card lame fraud attempt and blackmail (unless something changed, I stopped playing some versions ago).

There is commom problem with p0rn/adult game dev. Some ppl want content earlier, some want after dating, character interactions etc. Both are right. And dev should leave main characters sex for later, allowing sidechars sex (including voyeur and NTR) earlier.

Additionally, there are some tricks to easily introduce sex w/o sex. TBH it is in BB and it is in this game (Tasha and David locked and MAY do sth sexual, but we don't know that). There could be spicy scenes with Tasha leaving Davids room with shirt unbuttoned. Evasdropping her phone talk about David's cock or how manly he is.

And most important thing - if you want to make p0rn game, make a game about something else. But such thing is same for stories - if you want make interesting Star Wars story, make game about (for example) helping farmers, prospecting etc.

Reactions: Drafox

skullker

Sep 29, 2017
Her being a virgin is not confirmed yet, it has been hinted at but never stated as a fact..Many clues tell us that she is sexually experienced most notably the way she goes down on men and how she kisses...etc.
Ok then I misunderstood that point.
Let me rephrase it: Tashas behavior was very virgin-esque. She wanted her first time with Alex to be special, but didn`t give a single fuck about it when she had sex with David for the first time. No matter what, she didn`t want to reveal if she was acutally a virgin in the drinking game. Also I think a lot of people think virgins have to be complete morons when it comes to pleasure and sex. Let`s be honest which woman or man, who are a virgins have 0 sexual expirience. It is very easy to learn the basic through porn, yes it is blown out of proportion in porn, the reaction and everything. However you can still learn the basics by watching it.
But my main point was less about her beeing an acutal virgin, but more about the drastic shift of character. From the innoncent and somewhat naive and lovely girl to heartless, for the lack of a better term, prostitute, who sells her body to David.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes