3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Or instead: (forgive me I think I'm on too many cold meds.)

Next on Investigation Discovery:

View attachment 69678

David seemed to have it all.
View attachment 69676
"David could rub a lot of people the wrong way, hell he could rub ME the wrong way, and when he went after my wife well..."
View attachment 69679
The love of his wife, Ala.
View attachment 69680
"Ala love David like Moose love Squirrel."

View attachment 69739
Alex, a son just entering college.
View attachment 69681
"Yeah Alex was ok. I mean he was a little creepy, but who isn't sometimes right?"
View attachment 69682
And a successful career.
View attachment 69683
"I don't think many people understood where David got all of his wealth. But one thing was certain he spread it around. A lot."
View attachment 69677
Little did he know that soon, his and his entire family's life would be turned upside down by a soon to be up and coming model.
View attachment 69684
"Look Tasha gets a bad rap in this whole story, and I don't know if that's right. I mean she had her faults, yeah, but that host family? They weren't exactly saints."

Her arrival into their lives would start a chain of events that would involve
View attachment 69698
Love
View attachment 69686
"I love you, but I want our first time to be special."
"Are you a...?"
"Yes..."
"I love you Tasha"
"I love you too Alek. I mean Alex."

View attachment 69684
"So Tasha lied a lot."
View attachment 69687
Modeling
View attachment 69683
"When I first saw Tasha model I knew she was something special. Even if she was a soulless ginger."
View attachment 69680
"I get naked for old men easy. Tasha pretend it hard. She like it that way."

View attachment 69688
Shady financial dealings
View attachment 69689
"David liked to gamble, and Ala didn't know that at the time. He was paying for everything on credit."
View attachment 69690
but also, Betrayal

View attachment 69693
"Tasha, if you want the job, you know what you have to do."
"You only had to ask. I'd have done it anyway sexy!"

View attachment 69694 However, betrayal...
"Your father is out with that whore again!"
"She's not a whore you evil skank!"

leads to more betrayal.

View attachment 69684
"Yeah, I fucked him. Like who didn't?"

And that betrayal
View attachment 69700
"So if you don't want your wife to know about us? How much is that worth?"
"What is this?"
"Blackmail David, I think you know exactly what it is."

View attachment 69701
leads to revenge
View attachment 69680
"No, not surprised that Ala sleep with Alex. She was fucking whore."

View attachment 69703
"Listen to me... your father has a very large life insurance policy..."

View attachment 69704
"Alex, if you just promise to do one little thing I'll love you forever."

View attachment 69724
"You think you could fuck my wife and I wouldn't know?"

View attachment 69737
"I'm going to kill that red headed whore. She won't take what's mine!"

She came to them for an opportunity in life, but all they found was an opportunity...

FOR MURDER!

"God, the blood, it was everywhere. Literally puked for like an hour. Oh and what they did to the genitals. Man, my frank and beans shrunk two sizes that day and didn't go back to normal for a week."

View attachment 69738 Coming up next on Investigation Discovery... Au-pair dangereux!
goodgods! this is more interesting than the base game for sure, love it, thank you for sharing :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
  1. Tasha has MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) aka split personality. That would explain Y she acts the way she does around Alex and David. OR
  2. Tasha has a twin *WOW* (I know, right?). Both of them wanted 2 come 2 the states 2 study but the invite was 4 just 1 girl so they decided 2 act like just person. Here, they'd split their times between school and work. 1 of them would like Alex more (the innocent 1) 4 who he really is (or whatever) and the other 1 likes money more and is willing 2 do stuff 2 make their lives better.
OR
3. Tasha has a slutty, possibly evil psychotic murderous

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gagi114

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
So David will be dead and Alex go to jail.. fair enough .

At least now the game will take the lesbian route after all the males are gone for good .:)
A gay part with you and Alex (game maker) would fit better with the nivue suit

Or instead: (forgive me I think I'm on too many cold meds.)

Next on Investigation Discovery:

View attachment 69678

David seemed to have it all.
View attachment 69676
"David could rub a lot of people the wrong way, hell he could rub ME the wrong way, and when he went after my wife well..."
View attachment 69679
The love of his wife, Ala.
View attachment 69680
"Ala love David like Moose love Squirrel."

View attachment 69739
Alex, a son just entering college.
View attachment 69681
"Yeah Alex was ok. I mean he was a little creepy, but who isn't sometimes right?"
View attachment 69682
And a successful career.
View attachment 69683
"I don't think many people understood where David got all of his wealth. But one thing was certain he spread it around. A lot."
View attachment 69677
Little did he know that soon, his and his entire family's life would be turned upside down by a soon to be up and coming model.
View attachment 69684
"Look Tasha gets a bad rap in this whole story, and I don't know if that's right. I mean she had her faults, yeah, but that host family? They weren't exactly saints."

Her arrival into their lives would start a chain of events that would involve
View attachment 69698
Love
View attachment 69686
"I love you, but I want our first time to be special."
"Are you a...?"
"Yes..."
"I love you Tasha"
"I love you too Alek. I mean Alex."

View attachment 69684
"So Tasha lied a lot."
View attachment 69687
Modeling
View attachment 69683
"When I first saw Tasha model I knew she was something special. Even if she was a soulless ginger."
View attachment 69680
"I get naked for old men easy. Tasha pretend it hard. She like it that way."

View attachment 69688
Shady financial dealings
View attachment 69689
"David liked to gamble, and Ala didn't know that at the time. He was paying for everything on credit."
View attachment 69690
but also, Betrayal

View attachment 69693
"Tasha, if you want the job, you know what you have to do."
"You only had to ask. I'd have done it anyway sexy!"

View attachment 69694 However, betrayal...
"Your father is out with that whore again!"
"She's not a whore you evil skank!"

leads to more betrayal.

View attachment 69684
"Yeah, I fucked him. Like who didn't?"

And that betrayal
View attachment 69700
"So if you don't want your wife to know about us? How much is that worth?"
"What is this?"
"Blackmail David, I think you know exactly what it is."

View attachment 69701
leads to revenge
View attachment 69680
"No, not surprised that Ala sleep with Alex. She was fucking whore."

View attachment 69703
"Listen to me... your father has a very large life insurance policy..."

View attachment 69704
"Alex, if you just promise to do one little thing I'll love you forever."

View attachment 69724
"You think you could fuck my wife and I wouldn't know?"

View attachment 69737
"I'm going to kill that red headed whore. She won't take what's mine!"

She came to them for an opportunity in life, but all they found was an opportunity...

FOR MURDER!

"God, the blood, it was everywhere. Literally puked for like an hour. Oh and what they did to the genitals. Man, my frank and beans shrunk two sizes that day and didn't go back to normal for a week."

View attachment 69738 Coming up next on Investigation Discovery... Au-pair dangereux!
Do you think we are stupid. First, there is a CR at Mega without the stupid comments. @D2K and @lockhear sends super fancy images related to the game but not original. Your quality is even worse than that of Alex (Patreon). The game belongs in a gum automaton. A pro could make it a great game, unfortunately too late!

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
@vloungeone Please for the life of you, edit your posts or use multi-quote. Do not spam double or triple posts.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
The basis of the game of the year 2017, to take Triss and such a bad game out of it is already outrageous. The few erotic scenes in the Witcher are great. This is not just about having one of these.
My mistake was to suggest to the (game maker Alex) to continue this with Anna, Yen or Ciri. I apologize for it and support every game maker to get started right away, before this creature ruins one more of them. All Witcher fans and we talk about several millions. Will wait now 2 years to see Triss in Witcher 4 (God willing RED ONE) again. Tasha, who also played her character in the beginning perfect, will probably only a short memory.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
I think the only logical step forward is to ditch Alex and every other character, have David and Tasha run away together and fight crime like the T.V show Hart to Hart. :)
love the Idea :) and Alex takes the place of the black guy with the multi purpose mechanical hand and exact his revenge on them.

Reactions: Gellidus

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
It is now clear that Tasha dosen't like Alex ..

I have to admit that i had to play this update now :happyblush i want to know if David was forcing her to have sex with him and she didn't enjoy it ..guess what ( he used her yes but she were aware about it and she said she liked it and enjoyed it a lot :eazyHype: she even said to him we can sleep together from now on.
and after that when Alex tried to help her with her lessons she was a bitch to him and said ( don't behave like a child , and when David and Ala are out of the house she asks Alex about them and he answers that they are out for dinner , she then says ok and go to her room and lock the door leaving Alex .

So .. to sum it up : these are fictional characters but the Dev is controlling the story and their behavior ..

- The Dev didn't like his MC Alex to win the main girl in the game..
- The Dev forced us to use Alex as a tool to pass the week days with untill we reach the weekend to begin the real deal with Tasha & David.
-The Dev likes David very much and makes him looks like a hero to the game and a MC ( we only get to play as him one day only in the whole week !!!!).
- The Dev has changed the entire Tasha personality from innocent to slut who are fucking for money just to please his Fav character David and he even removed her friend who was trying to help Alex with her .:HeyGuys:
- The Dev made the main girl in the game sees the MC Alex as a child and a loser all of a sudden !!.

Most of the fans now says :

Fuck you David, Fuck you Tasha, and also FUCK YOU ALEX YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER . and Fuck the poor story .

It is ended now and i wonder how he is going to fix it !!

Finally i can't see what innocence the Dev wants us to see ??????:angel:

Reactions: kiteares

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
It is now clear that Tasha dosen't like Alex ..

I have to admit that i had to play this update now :happyblush i want to know if David was forcing her to have sex with him and she didn't enjoy it ..guess what ( he used her yes but she were aware about it and she said she liked it and enjoyed it a lot :eazyHype: she even said to him we can sleep together from now on.
and after that when Alex tried to help her with her lessons she was a bitch to him and said ( don't behave like a child , and when David and Ala are out of the house she asks Alex about them and he answers that they are out for dinner , she then says ok and go to her room and lock the door leaving Alex .

So .. to sum it up : these are fictional characters but the Dev is controlling the story and their behavior ..

- The Dev didn't like his MC Alex to win the main girl in the game..
- The Dev forced us to use Alex as a tool to pass the week days with untill we reach the weekend to begin the real deal with Tasha & David.
-The Dev likes David very much and makes him looks like a hero to the game and a MC ( we only get to play as him one day only in the whole week !!!!).
- The Dev has changed the entire Tasha personality from innocent to slut who are fucking for money just to please his Fav character David and he even removed her friend who was trying to help Alex with her .:HeyGuys:
- The Dev made the main girl in the game sees the MC Alex as a child and a loser all of a sudden !!.

Most of the fans now says :

Fuck you David, Fuck you Tasha, and also FUCK YOU ALEX YOU ARE A TOTAL LOSER . and Fuck the poor story .

It is ended now and i wonder how he is going to fix it !!

Finally i can't see what innocence the Dev wants us to see ??????:angel:
maybe the dev was going for a "what a twist" moment but then backfired in a very drastic manner, but anyway if he has enough patrons to keep going I guess that's a win-win for him(?)

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
maybe the dev was going for a "what a twist" moment that backfired in a very drastic manner, but anyway if he has enough patrons to keep going I guess that's a win-win for him(?)
For him yeap and for the David & Dev team .

For the original hero of the story and us .. no there is no win at all Alex won what ??!! ALA ?

What about her sister and Tasha and any other girl in the game ?

There is no contact between the Mc Alex and the Main girl Tasha !! no contact at all except when he tries to help her with her lessons and she says to him ( get lost child ) . the bitch had more high grade because of him and this is how she repay him ?

He even made Alex had a repeated boring sex scenes with Ala with no pleasure at all and always needs more training because he cums fast .. the same words was said to him by Tasha when he was having a blowjob or boob job with her .
But David .. he is the brute sex-machine !!
I told you the Dev likes David more all of a sudden

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
For him yeap and for the David & Dev team .

For the original hero of the story and us .. no there is no win at all Alex won what ??!! ALA ?

What about her sister and Tasha and any other girl in the game ?

There is no contact between the Mc Alex and the Main girl Tasha !! no contact at all except when he tries to help her with her lessons and she says to him ( get lost child ) . the bitch had more high grade because of him and this is how she repay him ?
so true, hopefully a modder well come and rescue the story from the clutches of David, like what happened to BB :)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
People keeps forgetting that this is a sandbox... and if the dev does what he promised... there would be a Alex path in the game.
So there is gonna be a "timeline" where David didn't get Tasha at all... if the dev fulfills his promise.
Maybe he doesn't, maybe he leaves the game or simple tells Alex(Mc) to go fuck himself.
In that case, I would be truly sorry for you all, nobody wants that.

But all this hysteria, all this drama out of high-school... I don't think is helping.
I agree with a lot of you, that the game has a lot of flaws, mainly in the script... but being a sandbox, there should be some hope that in the end, all of us are gonna get what be wished for.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
People keeps forgetting that this is a sandbox... and if the dev does what he promised... there would be a Alex path in the game.
So there is gonna be a "timeline" where David didn't get Tasha at all... if the dev fulfills his promise.
Maybe he doesn't, maybe he leaves the game or simple tells Alex(Mc) to go fuck himself.

But all this hysteria, all this drama out of high-school... I don't think is helping.
I agree with a lot of you, that the game has a lot of flaws, mainly in the script... but being a sandbox, there should be some hope that in the end, all of us are gonna get what be wished for.
you may be right, but I'm still wondering what the purpose of gaining points when suddenly an npc can just jump over the MC because the story calls for it?

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
you may be right, but I'm still wondering what the purpose of gaining points when suddenly an npc can just jump over the MC because the story calls for it?
Team David doesn't see him as an NPC they see him as a MC which is funny what MC who play only one day of the week and the rest of the week he is just there like any other couch.!!.

What kind of sandbox games which the Dev is forcing you to take his path ? you can't choose any other path because you will get nothing !!

And this (( hysteria )) you are talking about is just because we don't like the bad guys winning .

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
That's an actual good question.
The point system made sense at the beginning, but lately it has been forgotten.
But David is not a npc... you can control him.

Team David doesn't see him as an NPC they see him as a MC which is funny what MC who play only one day of the week and the rest of the week he is just there like any other couch.!!.
That's something that I never understood... for me, at the beginning of the week, you should be able to choose with who you want to play...
And their weeks should be different enough... but the game is what it is.

What kind of sandbox games which the Dev is forcing you to take his path ? you can't choose any other path because you will get nothing !!

And this (( hysteria )) you are talking about is just because we don't like the bad guys winning .
The kind of sandbox that it's not finished yet.
I don't see David as a bad guy... even being in the #TeamDavid I don't see Alex as a bad guy either.
I play as both, I choose what they do... their morals, their behaviour it's an extension of myself.

Reactions: Gellidus

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018

Thanks for clearing a bit the waters, jesus. Relax, Chill, go listen to Tame Impala or watch a Bob Ross program for an hour, then come back.

The gave is 0.7 only, give the creator a bit of space!! He might not be the best writer, but he provides really good renders. You can't ask for something as deep as, idk, Witcher lore or paths to a game that isnt even in 1.0!!!

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
He even made Alex had a repeated boring sex scenes with Ala with no pleasure at all and always needs more training because he cums fast .. the same words was said to him by Tasha when he was having a blowjob or boob job with her .
But David .. he is the brute sex-machine !!
I told you the Dev likes David more all of a sudden
You right the dev nails Tasha as slute with a brute sex-maschine. Now read my Lips: Alex (the son) speaks to you.
First of all, I hate going to the bathroom fifteen weeks at eight to see a nude Tasha and beat me up with Ala.
Second, I'll tell you that at the BJ I put my right hand on her pussy and pushed my finger slowly into the cunt. "As Tasha said be careful". I feel it she was no virgin anymore. The taste of her pussy juice was terrible. When Tanya and Tasha had a fight in the basement, I realized that Tasha was helpless despite her size. As the class then I had to realize that she is stupid. In contrast to Tanya, she has no temprament, I like the tender breasts and the blonde vagina better than red. What annoys me the most now is that I can not build a relationship with Tanya and I also have to cool down Ala, because my idiot from father fucks only with whore. So, the only light on the horizon is Tanya, but without help, I will not get here. I do not care about my dad, because if he just tries to bring Tanya near Tasha, then the whore will have to end the game. I love Tanya

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
The gave is 0.7 only, give the creator a bit of space!! He might not be the best writer, but he provides really good renders. You can't ask for something as deep as, idk, Witcher lore or paths to a game that isnt even in 1.0!!!
I think the dev it taking inspiration from real life, him catering to his patrons, and Tasha catering to her patron :)

Reactions: kiteares

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
One thing I think would go a long way, would be to add that the father is a playable character on the main patreon section not hidden behind paywalls. And to take it one step closer to reality is to add the NTR tag below the Voyeur tag, and now looking at those I'm not sure what Classical means, does that mean what I would call Vanilla boy on girl? As it stands that is what the game is or has become if the patreons truly did influence him to such a degree. I'm doing everything I can to be fair to the guy and assume he's just not thought to add those tags and info and is not trying to lure people in with false expectations because I certainly was when it all began.

Reactions: skullker
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes