3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
One thing I think would go a long way, would be to add that the father is a playable character on the main patreon section not hidden behind paywalls. And to take it one step closer to reality is to add the NTR tag below the Voyeur tag, and now looking at those I'm not sure what Classical means, does that mean what I would call Vanilla boy on girl? As it stands that is what the game is or has become if the patreons truly did influence him to such a degree. I'm doing everything I can to be fair to the guy and assume he's just not thought to add those tags and info and is not trying to lure people in with false expectations because I certainly was when it all began.
same here, if I've known from the start that NTR was involved I wouldn't have started the game (I still would download it to see the pics though :) ) being able to play as David was at first I thought great I can slow him down gaining points, Tasha is safe from him, 360 later the MC is out of the picture.

Reactions: kiteares

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
The gave is 0.7 only, give the creator a bit of space!! He might not be the best writer, but he provides really good renders. You can't ask for something as deep as, idk, Witcher lore or paths to a game that isnt even in 1.0!!!
u miss the point so far, i feel the urge to bring u back into our universe
-"its only 0,7 ...give space"
->ofc people start arguing about the way the game goes during development, when are they supposed to, when the game is finished!? Every updates deservse its own criticism, no matter if positive or negative one

-"not best writer...but really good renders"
-> what has this to do with anything? In the last like 40pages i dont remember anyone focusing the criticism on the renders. Its all about the "questionable" writing, structure of developing prioritys and (partly) about false advertising (he objectifly gives wrong hints on his patreon page)
You dont excuse a roofer who build ur roof with dozens of holes it rains trough with "but hey, he chose really nice tiles for this job"

-"you cant ask for witcher.."
->nobody does, but even as a newbie to developing/writing in the end u will be compared to other devs, and there are better ones for sure, who make their "first game". u find them in this very forum.
also: there are basics, you learn in school about storytelling, characterisation and how to build up something independent from the actual plot. The moustache guy touched this topic in his posts several times, and so did I (usually in a far shorter, maybe less eloquent way^^)

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
The kind of sandbox that it's not finished yet.
I don't see David as a bad guy... even being in the #TeamDavid I don't see Alex as a bad guy either.
I play as both, I choose what they do... their morals, their behaviour it's an extension of myself.
You mean the sand still out of the box :) ok

And to make something clear to you i myself find both David & Alex bad guys but the difference is :

Alex : is a young ( handsome some how ) bad guy who is being controlled by his instincts and looking for a girlfriend and love ...
David : is a greedy son of a bitch who want to take everything for him self and uses his power and money and anyway to get what he wants ( he even offered his nude wife pic to another man to get Tasha ) .

Both models are not that fancy and not a super hot guys .. but at least i can ( for me ) accept the young beautiful-handsome love than that old ugly David.

Reactions: a meme and skullker

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
People keeps forgetting that this is a sandbox... and if the dev does what he promised... there would be a Alex path in the game.
So there is gonna be a "timeline" where David didn't get Tasha at all... if the dev fulfills his promise.
Maybe he doesn't, maybe he leaves the game or simple tells Alex(Mc) to go fuck himself.
In that case, I would be truly sorry for you all, nobody wants that.

But all this hysteria, all this drama out of high-school... I don't think is helping.
I agree with a lot of you, that the game has a lot of flaws, mainly in the script... but being a sandbox, there should be some hope that in the end, all of us are gonna get what be wished for.
all of us are gonna get what be wished for ?
I had neither the desire to have a girlfriend that my father has fucked before, nor with him since they had two holes. This is a huge crap you write here. Do not use the word hope either, because this is in use only if possibilities exist. But sticking a patch on your pussy isn´t one!

Reactions: Elnasercaco

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
same here, if I've known from the start that NTR was involved I wouldn't have started the game (I still would download it to see the pics though :) ) being able to play as David was at first I thought great I can slow him down gaining points, Tasha is safe from him, 360 later the MC is out of the picture.
This. I thought it would be okay because you change to the viewpoint of the father, but then they make you spend half the week as the son being cucked by his father.

Reactions: kiteares

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 10775
Overview:
You play as young fellow Alex
, who lives together with his Father and Stepmother. One day they decide to hire an Au-pair girl. And that where the game begins.​

Updated: 17/02/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.7.0 SE
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To all of those who see David as a MC read the description of the DEV
He is just an NPC who wants to insert himself in the movie and take the lead role from the MC and it looks like he paid the director some kind of money to remove the MC from the Pic.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
What bullshit there talking here about the sandbox and hope: I had neither the desire to have a girlfriend that my father has fucked before, nor with him since they had two holes. This is a huge crap you write here Mr. @Viatovic. Do not use the word hope either, because this is in use only if possibilities exist. But sticking a patch on her pussy isn´t one.

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
You mean the sand still out of the box :) ok

And to make something clear to you i myself find both David & Alex bad guys but the difference is :

Alex : is a young ( handsome some how ) bad guy who is being controlled by his instincts and looking for a girlfriend and love ...
David : is a greedy son of a bitch who want to take everything for him self and uses his power and money and anyway to get what he wants ( he even offered his nude wife pic to another man to get Tasha ) .

Both models are not that fancy and not a super hot guys .. but at least i can ( for me ) accept the young beautiful-handsome love than that ugly David.
C'mon... there is no difference. Both guys want pussy.
Alex is a loser 18 year old that still lives at home, has not job and has to beg money to his father.
He's not athletic, has not muscles, and if that was not enough... it's a minuteman.
David is a succesful past-his-prime middle age man, that has zero problems using his power and influence to get what he desires.
Both of them are assholes, but David is sincere here... Alex tries to mask his intentions, when he truly doesn't care about Tasha.

I really can't see how one is better than the other... I can get that you have a favourite, but that's that.

all of us are gonna get what be wished for ?
I had neither the desire to have a girlfriend that my father has fucked before, nor with him since they had two holes. This is a huge crap you write here. Do not use the word hope either, because this is in use only if possibilities exist. But sticking a patch on your pussy isn´t one!
Uhm, I don't think you get how a sandbox works.
There is gonna be OTHER path with Alex/Tasha, where David didn't get to fuck her.

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Alex is a loser 18 year old that still lives at home, has not job and has to beg money to his father.
He's not athletic, has not muscles, and if that was not enough... it's a minuteman.
Read what you just wrote and realize what a fucking idiot you are. 18 years old, but already a loser because he doesn't have a job and doesn't live on his own? You live in Africa, where they marry at age 14 and don't go to school?

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Read what you just wrote and realize what a fucking idiot you are. 18 years old, but already a loser because he doesn't have a job and doesn't live on his own? You live in Africa, where they marry at age 14 and don't go to school?
The game is supposed to be happening in USA...
So yeah, maybe living in the family house it's ok... but the job part? Hello?
He really doesn't have purchasing power... so every single time that he wants to go on a date, to buy something for someone... he has to ASK for it.
He doesn't even do some tasks around the house to get some kind of weekly pay... Alex is a lazy son of a bitch.

You really can't see how a woman would be more attracted to the succesful male?

Reactions: Yadayada

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
David is a succesful past-his-prime middle age man, that has zero problems using his power and influence to get what he desires.
Both of them are assholes, but David is sincere here... Alex tries to mask his intentions, when he truly doesn't care about Tasha.

I really can't see how one is better than the other... I can get that you have a favourite, but that's that.

There is gonna be OTHER path with Alex/Tasha, where David didn't get to fuck her.
The game is supposed to be happening in USA...
So yeah, maybe living in the family house it's ok... but the job part? Hello?
He really doesn't have purchasing power... so every single time that he wants to go on a date, to buy something for someone... he has to ASK for it.
He doesn't even do some tasks around the house to get some kind of weekly pay... Alex is a lazy son of a bitch.

You really can't see how a woman would be more attracted to the succesful male?

Blame the Dev not Alex

He is the one who made him this way (He's not athletic, has not muscles, and if that was not enough... it's a minuteman.)
I totally agree with your description but it is not his fault that the Dev decided to make him such a loser .
If only David was a handsome guy i would go with his team in a sec.. but i don't know if it is me or this is normal but i don't like to see ugly old guys gets a super hot girls .:WutFace::HeyGuys:

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018

You right, I don´t know what you can do with Sandbox. Other path can go back in time and what happen now never happen at all. So, the sandbox can be a time-machine. Let´s hope there coming back to train-station.

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Either @armion82 and @lockhear in holiday not here. Both send picture on page 78. There can render great images from the pirate beach with Tasha/David. @armion82 ressourcen of picture from Tasha are huge with great fucking boat scene. Hope when there back to send us some images about the wine night, how the first fuck of Tasha can look erotic and sexy not just one night stand fuck. David Manjac and fuck-machine.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
Either @armion82 and @lockhear in holiday not here. Both send picture on page 78. There can render great images from the pirate beach with Tasha/David. @armion82 ressourcen of picture from Tasha are huge with great fucking boat scene. Hope when there back to send us some images about the wine night, how the first fuck of Tasha can look erotic and sexy not just one night stand fuck. David Manjac and fuck-machine.
since she's practically a whore now, to me anyway, I say bring it on :)

Reactions: Elnasercaco
T

Tony_Stark

i think alex(dev) don't care about this drama, after this update he raised 200+ bucks

GodhandLaurel

Feb 20, 2018
Guys;
Au-pair-innocence-SE-0.7
Win:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Save will work. But it is better to use saves from 0.6 at the beginning.

As I usually ask you, try, please, to withhold from sharing.

If anything leave your comments.

Alex
Hi there,

Can I please have access to your updated walkthrough? It shows that you moved it the the bin in G Drive. Thanks.

Yadayada

May 14, 2017
Jesus Christ, you people have the weirdest approach to fictional characters. Do you also start screaming at the stage during Hamlet because that fucking cucklord Shakespeare let your precious prince be cucked by his own uncle?

Reactions: Grifter
3.10 star(s) 20 Votes