3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
The damage is done already and The Dev can't get the images out of our brains .. simply to put it : so many people ( including me ) hated to see David fucks Tasha .:mad::mad: so how do you undo that ?!!!
Even if the next update removed what happened between David and Tasha it will not remove it from our memory .. it was really too soon for this shit to happen :biggrin: .
The only way possible to please all the fans that he will bend the story so that what has happened between David and Tasha will be in Alex's interest ..so after she fucked with David she will be hungry for dicks and become officially a whore or may be he will make her have a threesome with both Alex & David ( win-win) but i don't like that pig to touch her again.

The only satisfied way is that Alex will bring them both down and dominate them, this is only might be enough for us.( but not for team pig) of course

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Probably @Abi passed some of the criticisms over to Alex
I just talk to him yesterday.He even don´t no if there an update and when. If 0.8 starts some day, it takes couple of weeks to all picture and full script before Alex send this to him. He need about 1 week for programming. What happens here does not bother us, he has nothing to do with it and better rest.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I just talk to him yesterday.He even don´t no if there an update and when. If 0.8 starts some day, it takes couple of weeks to all picture and full script before Alex send this to him. He need about 1 week for programming. What happens here does not bother us, he has nothing to do with it and better rest.
Sorry but i can't get a ward !! :(
What are you talking about exactly ?

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
if only the dev has given David a more likable personality, someone you can empathize with (being taken advantage by his wife) giving the player a choice on his actions, should he do good or bad to get the girl, be fair or play dirty, then the players are the ones that determining David's fate, will he give up on Tasha (maybe even help his son to court her) or get her away from his son (and feeling guilty about it) at least the dev can say "hey I've given you choices, if David becomes a bad guy or not that's all on you" at the moment his path is fixed.

so...dose that mean he gives a shit or do not give a shit?

Reactions: CunningPig

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
if only the dev has given David a more likable personality, someone you can empathize with (being taken advantage by his wife) giving the player a choice on his actions, should he do good or bad to get the girl, be fair or play dirty, then the players are the ones that determining David's fate, will he give up on Tasha (maybe even help his son to court her) or get her away from his son (and feeling guilty about it) at least the dev can say "hey I've given you choices, if David becomes a bad guy or not that's all on you" at the moment his path is fixed.
Yes.. this is my problem with David.. he is ugly unflirty not charming and doesn't has a charisma .not attractive

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Uhh... I haven't played this game in ages and, from what I see in this thread, the sleazy, perv, ugly old man impaled Tasha before Alex? And apparently he has a massively huge dick?

Is it mandatory that this happens to progress with Alex's story or is it optional? IIRC you could get blowjobs/titjobs from Tasha without Davi even getting close to her and she even implied that sooner or later Alex would fuck her... The only thing we sacrificed for that was any chance of fucking Ala and photoshoots with the blonde slut (I may be wrong and full of shit on that tho).

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Uhh... I haven't played this game in ages and, from what I see in this thread, the sleazy, perv, ugly old man impaled Tasha before Alex? And apparently he has a massively huge dick?

Is it mandatory that this happens to progress with Alex's story or is it optional? IIRC you could get blowjobs/titjobs from Tasha without Davi even getting close to her and she even implied that sooner or later Alex would fuck her... The only thing we sacrificed for that was any chance of fucking Ala and photoshoots with the blonde slut (I may be wrong and full of shit on that tho).
The young character can't dick her. Apparently only the old man can.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
The young character can't dick her. Apparently only the old man can.
Yeah, I got that from what I read so far...

What I meant was: Is there a way to play an "Alex only" path (even if we can't fuck Tasha yet) keeping David's influence on her at minimal?

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017

Nothing to choose from pall , you can't do anything about it .. Alex only had a blowjobs/titjobs from Tasha after he beat his ass to satisfy her and then she kicked his ass for good .
The fucking between David and Tasha is inevitable .

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Nothing to choose from pall , you can't do anything about it .. Alex only had a blowjobs/titjobs from Tasha after he beat his ass to satisfy her and then she kicked his ass for good .
The fucking between David and Tasha is inevitable .
Eh... Then this isn't for me anymore... Nothing against it, I just don't really like this kind of thing.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017

What I meant was: Is there a way to play an "Alex only" path (even if we can't fuck Tasha yet) keeping David's influence on her at minimal?
No way.. i had 45 love point with her and 38 relation and she kicked Alex for that pig with ugly dick and she even starting to like him .
If you choose to skip the trip with David you will have an empty boring week.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
No way.. i had 45 love point with her and 38 relation and she kicked Alex for that pig with ugly dick and she even starting to like him .
If you choose to skip the trip with David you will have an empty boring week.
Oh well... Another game I'll stop following then.

I mean, I kinda get it where the dev is going with this game and it sounds reasonable, but it really ins't my cup of tea.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
NTR happened to the MC sorry to say.
I don't know if I would call it NTR as Tasha and Alex weren't really in a relationship to begin with. There's no cheating, so there's no NTR.

It's just a matter of the girl chosing the other guy.

And yeah... I like my girls for myself alone.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017

I mean, I kinda get it where the dev is going with this game and it sounds reasonable, but it really ins't my cup of tea.
It is a bucket full of shit m8.. most of the fans ( except team pig ) had a huge disappointment and something in their throats .:idontcare:
NTR happened to the MC sorry to say.
A lump in the throat .:'(

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

You can stop him for fucking Tasha.. just don't choose as David to go to the cottage with Tasha

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
He's stuck in a tough situation that I don't see any way back from. For a lot of people it seems the game is dead, and nothing he can do will be able to fix that. Since you yourself are a writer with some real talent, what would you do in his place @Burt Reynolds Mustache? Because I'm stumped as to how I would solve things, if I even would attempt to at all.
Hey,

Well, @Ignazzio had probably the easiest idea to implement in some ways. Just allow for the branch to ignore the David photo shoot story lines, or allow her to remain "faithful" maybe by having Alex find a way to help her, or something like that. The latter would let you keep the bulk of the David story in, without making Tasha unlikable to anyone who wants her and Alex to get together.

The other option would be to actually make a story out of Tasha no being who she seems to be. Which would be a dicey move. But again that's entering back into Au-Pair Dangereux territory.

More than anything though, he needs to seriously cut back on any spicy content tied to David for a good LONG while. Because I get OCD I decided to confirm my suspicions in regards to who actually has more sexual content in the game. Now these aren't exact counts, but I came up with a count of 125 images of sexual or steamy content involving Alex. He has multiple sex scenes with Ala, a few stripping and groping scenes with Tasha, the BJ and tit job scenes with Tasha, and the drinking game (I may be missing one or two things)

David, again, the secondary character who is the antagonist has roughly 180 of the same type of images. (And possible 9 more, I don't remember if the red see through thing in the bathroom with Tasha involved David or Alex) that's pretty massive when you consider that this game doesn't go that crazy on renders. The bulk of the Tasha modelling scenes are with David, the Tanya modelling scenes are with David, there are two full sex scenes with Ala, several blowjob scenes with Ala, multiple handjob scenes with Tasha (or similar), more peeping scenes with Tasha, multiple bj scenes with Tasha, two sex scenes with tasha, two repeatable photoshoots with Tasha, several massage sequences with Tasha. And multiple instances of her stripping for David.

The focus is lopsided. And while it appears that on average a scene with Alex may have more renders (and again I say appears, I have to double check) if you ignore the optional character of David you lose out on pretty much the ENTIRE sexual aspect of the game. It's actually worse than it looks because if you DON'T do the photo shoots, then I beleive you are locked out of fucking Ala as Alex, or at least most of those as well (correct me if I'm wrong). Without those scenes a skipping David playthrough has maybe 40% of the sexual content in the game available.

So yeah, for the next several updates assuming he wants the game to continue to be about Alex as the main character he needs to pretty much stop doing stuff with David. But that's unlikely because of what people tell me about he high level patron base. I have seen patrons mention not liking the changes in Tasha, and not being happy about how things went down.

Technically yes you can, though it takes some hoops. However even if you skip the weekends with David, eventually Tasha will freeze out Alex which kinda makes it seem like she's at least giving David head. If you only care about Tasha and Alex, then honestly the last few updates haven't had shit for ya.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
He's stuck in a tough situation that I don't see any way back from. For a lot of people it seems the game is dead, and nothing he can do will be able to fix that. Since you yourself are a writer with some real talent, what would you do in his place @Burt Reynolds Mustache? Because I'm stumped as to how I would solve things, if I even would attempt to at all.
so...dose that mean he gives a shit or do not give a shit?
Sorry first sentence

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

Yes, you can.

You can stop him for fucking Tasha.. just don't choose as David to go to the cottage with Tasha
But not this way, this is wrong (or I'm misunderstanding).
You have to actively play David at the weekend and choose to take Ala, or you get railroaded into discussions about the photo agency which leads to the inevitable.
Depending on when you stop taking Tasha, you miss some to a lot of content and no one gets the girl.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
That's what I was asking before.

Apparently if you do that the story won't progress any further, meaning you can't fuck Ala or continue "dating" Tasha.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes