3.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Even if he does change it later, this update already tainted that sweet virgin LI. For anyone who has been playing this since the beginning this forever changes how the characters are perceived. For anyone who was invested in the original story and objective, Alex romancing Tasha, this update will always be there in the back of their minds reminding them that David won the prize first, and in such a cheap way that Tasha's character is now irredeemable.
Who cares ? It's just game. :)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
That's the key, and the problem when you lose focus on the main story. Supposedly the next update will have Alex/Tasha stuff, but it's going to be really hard to come back from this.

Eh, honestly blue balling doesn't have to be a thing with the main LI either, at least not to the degree seen in a lot of games on this site. After a while things simply stop being plausible. Sex with the LI does not have to be the end of the story at all, it can be part of the introduction, somewhere in first act, in the middle, anywhere really.
Good to know we won't wait for the sex with Christine and/or Jessica untill last episode:)

Reactions: kiteares

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Eh, honestly blue balling doesn't have to be a thing with the main LI either, at least not to the degree seen in a lot of games on this site. After a while things simply stop being plausible. Sex with the LI does not have to be the end of the story at all, it can be part of the introduction, somewhere in first act, in the middle, anywhere really.
For sure. I just think a lot of these games don't really have much else going on with the story other than the build up. Sex doesn't have to end it, but the story has to be good on its own to carry it after it loses that tension.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Even if he does change it later, this update already tainted that sweet virgin LI. For anyone who has been playing this since the beginning this forever changes how the characters are perceived. For anyone who was invested in the original story and objective, Alex romancing Tasha, this update will always be there in the back of their minds reminding them that David won the prize first, and in such a cheap way that Tasha's character is now irredeemable.
The same happened with "School, Love & Cousins", the dev brought a guy out nowhere and he fucked the aunt and the older cousin and you couldn't do anything about. Now after the huge backlash, the upcoming update you will have the option to remove that guy out of the picture but is a bit too late if you ask me since I've already seen them getting fucked, they are tainted even if you can prevent that fucker(Martin) from starting the massages, I already played and that scene is on my mind. I'm afraid the same will happen with this game even if we can prevent David, Tasha is a whore on people's mind now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Silly thing is that Tasha told Alex that she was a virgin, which lookin at the scene with David seemed like a huge-ass lie. Either that or Alex (dev) doesn't know how much losing virginity hurts XD all Tasha did was like "ow too fast"

Reactions: kiteares

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. Even if he does change it later, this update already tainted that sweet virgin LI. For anyone who has been playing this since the beginning this forever changes how the characters are perceived. For anyone who was invested in the original story and objective, Alex romancing Tasha, this update will always be there in the back of their minds reminding them that David won the prize first, and in such a cheap way that Tasha's character is now irredeemable
If anyone is genuinely in this boat, it is time to step away from the project and only come back to this game when or if this game is complete.

Regardless how anyone feels about how the development of this game is going, we're still playing an incomplete game. We either deal with how the dev is progressing with the game or just forget the game and comeback when its done.

EDIT: Sorry Burty! I quoted the wrong person!

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
You are really trying to squeeze hope from the various program mixers. Even if you manage to catch some drops in the glass. The taste of this juice with David's sperm feels not better.
You should pay attention to the long black shadows coming closer and closer to you,from v.08.
Not only the "Trophy hunt" was ended here, also everything that concerns sex for the time being. In addition to the partly boring actions with Ala. there are only 3 actions left by David / Tasha. At BJ and massage you can look forward to many repeat action. The trophy night fortunately once. Of course Tasha can give the butter to David in the morning and ask if he knows Marlo Brando / Maria Schneider from the 'Last Tango' let us propose that. I would like to have lots of fun in the next few weeks when clicking. The experience has shown here that these scenes stay for a while

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
Silly thing is that Tasha told Alex that she was a virgin, which lookin at the scene with David seemed like a huge-ass lie. Either that or Alex (dev) doesn't know how much losing virginity hurts XD all Tasha did was like "ow too fast"
She is a lying fucking whore .. in truth or dare game when Alex ask her did you have sex before ? if she was a virgin she will simply says : NO .. but she choose to drink.:HeyGuys:

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
She is a lying fucking whore .. in truth or dare game when Alex ask her did you have sex before ? if she was a virgin she will simply says : NO .. but she choose to drink.:HeyGuys:
well, since she is now and forever will be one, we might as well treat her as such :) and some women prefer mystery over truth I think. maybe at the end of the day, it's nothing more than a financial need timed in a moment of weakness.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I'm worried that @vloungeone is right. We say step by step here in China.
If you want to pose naked or topless, my finger reacts like automat and they are still there. I be afraid that I have to dispose more MB from this game. Since I feel no desire to watch the dry cunt of Tasha. Where no sperm enters or leaves and this in repeat scenes.

I also have a nightmare when the weekend is over. Ala's kant until friday to use. That all this sex is made new is as likely an update 0.8 in 3 days. Tanya, I can not even put my hand on her knee. So gives me the opportunity that I can jerk off in my room with some pictures of Tanya.

Reactions: attonrand

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So this just went up to patrons:

Some people reported that they wanted to see more of Alex/Tasha then David/Tasha. Remember I was mentioned that v0.7 will be about Alex/Ala and Tasha/David. Remember also, that it is not final version of the game and there are still some gaps to be corrected. Sometimes, I implement goods ideas sometimes bad which are needed to be reworked a little. More fixes are to come.
Next time we will focus on Alex/Tasha + something else a little. I heard some of your feedback and we will try to adjust and rework some story elements a little to make it more consistent.

So I'm curious to see where things go from here. Nothing new here that wasn't said in messages before. I also kind of wonder what he means by make it more consistent. Make Tasha less innocent? I suppose that would achieve the sttaed goal, but might not solve the problem of people not liking her much anymore after the David stuff.

Reactions: CunningPig

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
For me only reasonable solution would be visible story branching probably before cottage introduction. That way Alex's path would be without cottage trips at all and whole annoyance would be meaningless. I don't really like that we have 2 MCs but basically 1 plotline. In my game Alex didn't get lucky with anyone as I played David but that's not a choice we make but rather choices we don't make at all. Same goes with Alex's path. Hope for a lot of corrections but to be honest coding is clunky as hell in this one.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Some people reported that they wanted to see more of Alex/Tasha then David/Tasha. Remember I was mentioned that v0.7 will be about Alex/Ala and Tasha/David. Remember also, that it is not final version of the game and there are still some gaps to be corrected. Sometimes, I implement goods ideas sometimes bad which are needed to be reworked a little. More fixes are to come.
Next time we will focus on Alex/Tasha + something else a little. I heard some of your feedback and we will try to adjust and rework some story elements a little to make it more consistent.

So I'm curious to see where things go from here. Nothing new here that wasn't said in messages before. I also kind of wonder what he means by make it more consistent. Make Tasha less innocent? I suppose that would achieve the sttaed goal, but might not solve the problem of people not liking her much anymore after the David stuff.
Probably @Abi passed some of the criticisms over to Alex

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017

er, David already won though, how do you fix that? I wish I could un-see them fucking, but I can't seem to do it, strange isn't it...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
He's stuck in a tough situation that I don't see any way back from. For a lot of people it seems the game is dead, and nothing he can do will be able to fix that. Since you yourself are a writer with some real talent, what would you do in his place @Burt Reynolds Mustache? Because I'm stumped as to how I would solve things, if I even would attempt to at all.

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes