3.10 star(s) 20 Votes
Nov 25, 2017
So, I replayed the game from the start until Day 104 (last day for version 0.7). It went exactly as I expected story-wise, both father and son won their respective conquests. Since this is a third person POV game, I did not feel the same sense of loss the other lurkers and posters on the forum have regarding Tasha. But I am slightly disappointed the sex scenes were not animated considering the size of the game.

finflash

Jun 7, 2017
So if I cut off Olgierd's head for 97 days and it keeps growing, then I get angry.
But when I meet Triss / Tasha and she says she's virgin again, I could cry. Since you certainly do not understand small note: Heart of stone Witcher 3. I realize that not mutch pixels left in your brain or @int00h, @a meme. I dont see Characters anymore in this "Madhouse game". Far away a kid playing in the Sandbox.
You're underestimating. I don't understand any of that.

D

Deleted member 482284

Im totally confused here what to do.
As david i go to cottahe with tasha and nothing happens. As alex I can fuck ala in the bathroom and have sex with tasha when she gets good grades. Is the game finished? What do i i need to do?

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
As david i go to cottahe with tasha and nothing happens. As alex I can fuck ala in the bathroom and have sex with tasha when she gets good grades. Is the game finished? What do i i need to do?
So it looks like you do everything right. Tasha gives David a HJ or a BJ at the Cottage or only Photoshooting? Tell me the day no. you just play when the loop starts not after 10 loops or more.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
wow he finished lightning quick this time

119 patrons
·
Patrons only

All planned renders are done and the script for 0.8 is done as well. Now it is just implementing everything into the game. It shouldn't be too long. But it takes decent amount of time. When I will know when it is going to be finished I'll announce the dates.
1 Like
You know I have the feeling that implementing renders will take way more time than making them.After all he practicaly need to make a second game almost from the beginning.So probably next weekend we will play 0.8:)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was procastinating for months to start this game and finally I was planning to start this game on this version, but it seems like my lazyness played in my favor this time

I'll wait for the next version and will take a look at the winds over here, hopefully the shitstorm will disperse. Don't want to share Triss with anyone

D

Deleted member 482284

So it looks like you do everything right. Tasha gives David a HJ or a BJ at the Cottage or only Photoshooting? Tell me the day no. you just play when the loop starts not after 10 loops or more.
Nothing happens between tasha and david in the cottage. I have to complete charlottes homework to play the game. I can have sex with tasha when she gets good grades and fuck ala in the bathroom. There isnt any progress btween tasha and david.
Im on day 124 because of the loops

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Nothing happens between tasha and david in the cottage. I have to complete charlottes homework to play the game. I can have sex with tasha when she gets good grades and fuck ala in the bathroom. There isnt any progress btween tasha and david.
Im on day 124 because of the loops
Listen the version 0.6 ends at Day 85 Monday Office locked David/Tasha you can´t teach Tasha anymore. If you install 0.7 Tasha Cottage next weekend Day 90 ask David for help for " Nude Magazine " Weekend after Day 97 David fuck Tasha. To get all fast in right time go back on these forum until to found the latest Walkthrough and a save file after 0.6 all there. 0.7 and last update ends Day 103-104. So you out of play days

Bangbruce.com

Feb 24, 2018
I'm disappointed that dude david slaughter tasha's pussy and i hate the fact the he came first b4 alex...to be honest i prepared alex first then maybe late david i flip tasha like fucking origami...... im afraid its already done

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
I'm disappointed that dude david slaughter tasha's pussy and i hate the fact the he came first b4 alex...to be honest i prepared alex first then maybe late david i flip tasha like fucking origami...... im afraid its already done
I hope you have a save before DAY 82 or on 82 depence what you done before according to walkthrough you fuck Ala this night before Saturday Cottage. There want in 0.6 to take Tasha/David day 83 never do this. Skip this and send Ala with David instead , Ala pussy still hot. David fucked Ala and back on Monady day 85 nothing happen you teach Tasha and office open ( never ask Tasha about the Cottage).
First BJ night never happen in 0.6. Continue now with 0.7 day 86 send David/Ala again until finish Ala and her event with Tanya in the house 2 weekends about ( Walkthrough).
Now you have to confirm to Ala that Tanya got the studio job. You must send Tasha with David now. See in the Cottage 2 option Tanya first and later the night from 0.6 BJ night.
Next week Office closed Tasha get lesson David. But you play on with Ala 1 week more fucking everywhere 0.7 finish about day 107. The Weekend day97 never happen and Tasha never fucked anyone. clear! Hope in 0.8 Alex fuck Tasha first we find a way don´t worry.

Reactions: Bangbruce.com

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
well you guys should thank david for making her into a super whore x'D

edit: also pretty uncomfortable way to hold a penis

34 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
well you guys should thank david for making her into a super whore x'D

edit: also pretty uncomfortable way to hold a penis

34 patrons
·
$10+ patrons

What you mean?This path Tasha will have nothing with David so the only one that Alex can thanks should be Charlotte.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
the "paths" concept isn't really fleshed out in this game, and i doubt that this is exclusive to the alex "path". yes there is a branch where things are locked out but there's barely any content in that direction. if you're playing this fresh i suppose you could do these events before the david ones. also it seems that this release might be pushed back a little til the end of next week.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
the "paths" concept isn't really fleshed out in this game, and i doubt that this is exclusive to the alex "path". yes there is a branch where things are locked out but there's barely any content in that direction. if you're playing this fresh i suppose you could do these events before the david ones. also it seems that this release might be pushed back a little til the end of next week.
Well unless he make a mistake 0.8 should be the path to stop David/Tasha relationship.Like the path so far we have that locked all Alex/Tasha content.

Bangbruce.com

Feb 24, 2018
Im on day 124 because of

David fucked tansha...

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
Why you send this image on day 97, to confuse other members? You quote " I like" to my post above day 82 that this scene never happen, now you freak out. @Ballistic Swami is a complet dump. Why you post to him. Let him stay on day 124 until he past away. By the way how is TANSHA??????

vloungeone

Feb 8, 2018
so did he reworked the game and the David-Tasha never happened? maybe it was just a bad Dream?XD
The scriptwriter make this possible not me. Start day 82 as described above.
Hold your cock tight and edit the game again. To be sure that this is not a dream, look down if your pc is still dry.
I hate people who open their mouths without thinking or propositioning to tell others what, how or where it does not work. There are many who play this game. For still and probably still decides ALEX who goes with David.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
The scriptwriter make this possible not me. Start day 82 as described above.
Hold your cock tight and edit the game again. To be sure that this is not a dream, look down if your pc is still dry.
I hate people who open their mouths without thinking or propositioning to tell others what, how or where it does not work. There are many who play this game. For still and probably still decides ALEX who goes with David.
Man i didnt even replied to you, i was just asking a question...? Reading through all rage page up and down is not something i wanted to through again. So what i wrote was not directed at you (go figure) but an honest question?

3.10 star(s) 20 Votes