lawna

Dec 9, 2022
View attachment 2206304

Overview:
The story is about how families in a suburban town handle a worldwide incident that kills all adult men.
And explores the growth of young men in a mostly female dominated world.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-12-02
Developer: ismale
Censored: NO
Version: 0.015
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android : MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

* This port / unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2206431 View attachment 2206433 View attachment 2206437 View attachment 2206438 View attachment 2206453 View attachment 2206440 View attachment 2206441 View attachment 2206442
View attachment 2206446 View attachment 2206447 View attachment 2206451 View attachment 2206445 View attachment 2206430
Good

Reactions: ismale

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Is it Antman's gag?
I like the title.
I hope the developer's wit will lead to completion.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
I could see paying if you set up a subscribestar or something if updates were put out on a reasonable basis (and assuming you don't lean into the "your LI is a literal whore" and turn it into an NTR horrorshow or something)
We're working on setting up the itch and subscribestar side of things, etc.

As far as ntr, I watched the h-animes: Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san, and Yama Hime no Mi, and found them to be real downers.

What we did here is not true ntr. I mean, the protagonist guy gets the woman and the she really loves the guy - she's not looking to another man.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
We're working on setting up the itch and subscribestar side of things, etc.

As far as ntr, I watched the h-animes: Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san, and Yama Hime no Mi, and found them to be real downers.

What we did here is not true ntr. I mean, the protagonist guy gets the woman and the she really loves the guy - she's not looking to another man.
But is she still a literal prostitute?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Are you asking? Did you play the game?
Obviously I've played it, I was asking because I think there's some sort of miscommunication here.

Does she remain a literal whore and the mc knows? If so then that's clearly ntr, by definition that is netorase.

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Obviously I've played it, I was asking because I think there's some sort of miscommunication here.
Does she remain a literal whore and the mc knows? If so then that's clearly ntr, by definition that is netorase.
I'm aware that there's different classifications of ntr. Damn, you made me look it up. I didn't want to give it any time. So netorase is willing cuckery, it says. But Mom and Son are not on equal terms here. Not in a relationship. More like she allows him some benefits while trying to remain a good mom. And Mom has this job by circumstance of the story plot. And doing it for the sake of her family. So I'm not sure about the semantics, but she's not doing it in front of him and making him watch or anything. I hate a Hana Hook publication as much as anyone would :)

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
IsmaleGod may I ask if the next version update is in production?
Although it has only been half a month, I am already hungry for your game works. :ROFLMAO:
And please ignore the nitpickers. Gold will shine.(y)

Reactions: ismale

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
Nice renders, but the game uses enough panning to cause the need for a large dose of Dramamine. :p

Next, tryout using nothing but zooming, which just might kill me off.

“I have never felt motion sickness while playing a Ren’Py game until now, it was like I was playing a FPS, and all I wanted was to see the sexy milfs”. :)

Next, I'd setup another type of private fashion show, by renting barn space in the country, and getting all those Milfy Utters producing quickly, and then get that milk to market.

The people must be fed! :D
We fixed all the panning for the next version, so that you can skip to the end after 1.5 seconds of the full 5 (sometimes 3). This is just long enough for the player to realise some scrolling happening and opt to see it.

As far as milk; we know already there are pregnancies happening. Not to get anyone's hopes up, but milk renders are being investigated.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The administrator deleted my five-star review and I have no way to appeal , Disappointment .
Look at the comprehensive reviews now , Indignation .

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes