1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
How can i increase obedience with Ada? I made all quest expect for this one (need obedience 30+ and have only 25)

EDIT: buy loose dress and add to wardrope

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2022
How can i increase obedience with Ada? I made all quest expect for this one (need obedience 30+ and have only 25)
You have to find her in the hall wearing only a towel and do a 'surprise uniform inspection!' There are two options after this. I think both give you +1 to obedience but you may want to check that. I think she's there just about every evening.

Reactions: TheDevian

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hey everyone!
is up for Tier 3+ patrons.

The new events mostly focus on Shel and Lili this time, opening up their wardrobes and progressing their stories.
I implemented a few QoL changes, most notably a (very rudimentary) map and the ability to treat the single dialogue "choices" as simple dialogue. Additionally, I completely revamped the combat system, making it a bit more interesting for those who enjoy such things. But don't worry, if you don't like it, you can just keep spamming a single button xD

On top of that, it is now possible to order some girls (only Ada and Juno, for now) to flash the player on the spot, eliciting reactions from nearby crew members. Also, if you happen to find two crew members hanging out somewhere, they will comment on each others' outfits.
[For now (and the foreseeable future), this only works if there are no more than two girls around, because every additional girl present would increase my workload exponentially.]

If you have any questions, feel free to ping me on my .

Feb 5, 2018
I have Lili's stats pretty much maxxed, like Juno and Ada. I have changed some of her wardrobe. Lili consistetly bares her boobs but has not bared all or gone to MC's cabin. Next update or am I missing something?

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I have Lili's stats pretty much maxxed, like Juno and Ada. I have changed some of her wardrobe. Lili consistetly bares her boobs but has not bared all or gone to MC's cabin. Next update or am I missing something?
You seem to be a patron of mine who played already played v0.2, yeah? In the future, I'd prefer it if you contacted me via Discord or Patreon. Giving support for a non-public version feels a bit awkward here.
Anyway, no, you didn't miss anything. Lili won't come knocking at your door just yet, since she is by no means as confident as Ada and Juno ^^
But if you're craving for more content, good news: I'll release v0.3 for patrons today (and 0.2 for the public).
I'm trying to keep updates short and frequent to avoid the "Sunville trap".

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
thisisnow.jpg
[…] the "Sunville trap".
Kinky! :love:
Yeah, I'm going to see myself ou… wait a minute! How come past me hasn't given this one a go, yet?! Oh dear, here's hoping future me doesn't mess this up as well. Maybe I should err on the side of caution and do it now, seeing how we're at now now…?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Auriga Nine [v0.3] [feierflei] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.3 · · · (281.4 MiB :: 1.08 GiB)
Mac v0.3 · · · (247.9 MiB :: 1.04 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Edit
: Updated to v0.3.

Last edited:

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Auriga Nine [v0.2] [feierflei] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.2 · · Pixeldrain · (241.4 MiB :: 945 MiB)
Mac v0.2 · · Pixeldrain · (207.9 MiB :: 911 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Wow, you're fast lol
Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
so the game lets you save but will not let you play the save if you fight even one time -_-

Malorn

Mar 9, 2018
Well, I liked v2 quite a bit as well. A lot of nice little interactions being built into the game. Love the characters as always, and the number of clothes one can buy surprised me. That said, it might be wise to have a little icon show up when there are new clothes to buy, I often found myself checking back to see if anything showed up.

The little interactions between the girls are classy, and I hope to see more of that in the future. Dialogue variety is a problem, but that's always a thing with any of sort, and is generally a 'final product' sort of thing to fix. This is a great game forming up here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
so the game lets you save but will not let you play the save if you fight even one time -_-
You must have run into a bug with the android version, yeah? Got a report about that from a patron a while ago.
I'm afraid I cannot replicate that one. I tried my phone, my girlfriend's phone, and emulators. And I asked a few friends to test it as well. So, I am not even sure where to begin fixing it... Ren'Py for android is weird.
From the report I've gotten, avoiding the combat simulator helps. I'm sorry about this; I don't think I can give you any better tech support here.

Well, I liked v2 quite a bit as well. A lot of nice little interactions being built into the game. Love the characters as always, and the number of clothes one can buy surprised me.
I'm glad to hear that :giggle:

That said, it might be wise to have a little icon show up when there are new clothes to buy, I often found myself checking back to see if anything showed up.
Unfortunately, that would require me to rework the entire thing, so it's probably not in the cards. I should have thought of that earlier :HideThePain:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
After menioning it for the last version, I mention it AGAIN:
Please make the text of the MC NORMAL dialog, NOT SINGLE CHOICE options. The way you make the game ATM just means more work for you than neccessary.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
After menioning it for the last version, I mention it AGAIN:
Please make the text of the MC NORMAL dialog, NOT SINGLE CHOICE options. The way you make the game ATM just means more work for you than neccessary.
Not really though. Writing one extra line every now and then is not exactly "work", especially when compared to the thousands upon thousands of lines I have to write for the background systems...
Also, it now gets treated as dialogue, meaning you can skip through it, and press space or click wherever you want to advance. So it's really just a style choice at this point, and one I'm determined to keep because I personally like it.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Not really though. Writing one extra line every now and then is not exactly "work", especially when compared to the thousands upon thousands of lines I have to write for the background systems...
Also, it now gets treated as dialogue, meaning you can skip through it, and press space or click wherever you want to advance. So it's really just a style choice at this point, and one I'm determined to keep because I personally like it.
At least I think it's annoying, because you have to switch constantly your focus from middle to bottom to middle just to read the dialog. I don't know, how other people view it, maybe there are more, that like this "style choice", maybe there are more that also think it's BS. But please keep in mind, that in the end of the day I'm just giving my opinion and the only thing I'm going to tell you is, you do your thing to have the game you want and you're proud of. And maybe, if everything else can keep me entertained, I will stick around and I'm comfortable to at least spread the word.

Reactions: ChopTheHead

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
At least I think it's annoying, because you have to switch constantly your focus from middle to bottom to middle just to read the dialog. I don't know, how other people view it, maybe there are more, that like this "style choice", maybe there are more that also think it's BS. But please keep in mind, that in the end of the day I'm just giving my opinion and the only thing I'm going to tell you is, you do your thing to have the game you want and you're proud of. And maybe, if everything else can keep me entertained, I will stick around and I'm comfortable to at least spread the word.
you can add me as a plus one.
i have just given this a go and didn't make it very far as this aspect was seriously tedious for me.
i have also seen quite a few game feeds gain negative comments surrounding the 'single choice option' and find it a curious design choice. don't recall ever seeing a positive comment in support. not to say there was none, just don't remember reading any.

personally i find it the same as you, an immersion breaker and i only came to see if it changes in this release. seems not so i will just delete and play something else.

Feb 5, 2018
I'm vision-impaired. The choices are clear to me. I play slowly and don't mind a few extra clicks. I'm pleased with what feierflei is doing. Things are great for me as long he doesn't nerf bandit loot. I use the extra cash to build. :)

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes