feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
And about the bug. I did a quick test that might help you. As far as I know, this is the only outfit that has this problem. As the other version of it (the shorter crop top) didn't seem to have any issue.
Awesome, that actually helped a lot! Fixed it just now.

Since I'm already at it, one thing that you could add (if you haven't) is interactions between more than 2 character when you enter a room. Because 3 or more character don't play any interactions about their clothes. Either that, or do an RNG to select 2 random character to play an interaction.
3+ character interactions would be an enormous task, because I'd have to take every possible constellation into account if I don't want it to be super generic, and that would almost be a whole game in and of itself.
But I will implement the RNG thing. Good idea.

Another suggestion is to make more stuff for 3+ characters, like threesomes (again, if you aren't already doing). Something like a chance for Ada and Juno to both knock at your door at night. Not because I want to (which I do), but because it actually make a lot of sense that things like this would happen. With all that's been going on with the story so far. I'm probably just stating the obvious and your future plans lol.
Yeah, that will happen, but unfortunately non-animated, and not in 0.3 (and probably not 0.4).
Custom animations are sadly beyond me as of now, so I have to make do with what HS and modders provide me with lol

Reactions: MSHSI

MSHSI

Dec 22, 2018
3+ character interactions would be an enormous task, because I'd have to take every possible constellation into account if I don't want it to be super generic, and that would almost be a whole game in and of itself.
But I will implement the RNG thing. Good idea.
I think you just need something so that people don't need to do this: there is 3 characters in a room, so I lead one to the bar and then come back and get the interaction.
You could also do something like the reactions to the orders when there are people around to see it. That the reactions of people around just play separately. Probably not the best idea though.

Yeah, that will happen, but unfortunately non-animated, and not in 0.3 (and probably not 0.4).
Custom animations are sadly beyond me as of now, so I have to make do with what HS and modders provide me with lol
It's nice to know that this is the path you plan to take :D . And I can understand your limitations. And about the animations, adding static scenes to your game is not bad at all. I think it goes well around the limitations of HS. It may not be as appealing as animated ones, but it gives you more freedom to work with the story telling and such. Besides that, you're able to actually do any scene you can think of. You can always compensate the lack of animation by doing a narration too. The old fashioned way.
The good thing about this game, is that the way you made it, you actually gave infinite ways that it can be expanded. From small things like little interactions, to big things like progressing even further into the plot, or even side plots.

On a side note, I've seen that other game of yours, Sunville. I'm surely gonna give a look into it. Piqued my interest. Maybe you'll see me in it's thread too lol.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
{To the tune of the Roto-Rooter jingle}
Auriga, that's the name!
You just flush your clothing,

...down the drain!

Naked pirates...
Naked pirates...
Naked pirates...

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
It is extremely common for free, pre-release games to break older versions' saves. If you don't want to or aren't willing to deal with broken saves, wait for the Completed tag.

As for advancing, your tone means no one here is at all sympathetic to you. Since no one here owed you anything, no one wants to help you.

Feb 5, 2018

the reason we use cheats and mods is because we don't have time to play the game, the way YOU want us to play the game.
those mods and cheats actually help us progress with the games you make.

if you're not gonna help because you don't wanna 'spoil' the game for us, then you're not only, not helping, but making it even harder for us to progress with your game...
You said you were leaving and yet you still seem to be here.
Have you noticed that the top icon on the datapad side menu tells you what you need to do? Try it. It works.

Reactions: MSHSI

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It is extremely common for free, pre-release games to break older versions' saves. If you don't want to or aren't willing to deal with broken saves, wait for the Completed tag.

As for advancing, your tone means no one here is at all sympathetic to you. Since no one here owed you anything, no one wants to help you.
Common does not mean acceptable behavior.
That guy might be rude about it. but that aside a lot of indie devs make the mistake of casually dismissing the importance of not ruining saves in their rolling release game. Which is a big mistake on the devs part. as nothing drives away players like losing their saves

Last edited by a moderator:

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Common does not mean acceptable behavior.
That guy might be rude about it. but that aside a lot of indie devs make the mistake of casually dismissing the importance of not ruining saves in their rolling release game. Which is a big mistake on the devs part. as nothing drives away players like losing their saves
Save compatibility was never the issue. I got that handled pretty well and am reasonably sure that breaking old saves will be extremely difficult thanks to the way the background systems are implemented, after learning from my mistakes in Sunville.
It should be possible to load even v0.1 saves in the final version, whenever that comes out.

No, the problem is specifically that losing in the combat simulator fucks up the ren'py return stack. Which is an unfortunate and careless mistake on my part, because I didn't test what would happen when losing a simulated battle after linking the new battle system up with the rest of the game.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Save compatibility was never the issue. I got that handled pretty well and am reasonably sure that breaking old saves will be extremely difficult thanks to the way the background systems are implemented, after learning from my mistakes in Sunville.
It should be possible to load even v0.1 saves in the final version, whenever that comes out.

No, the problem is specifically that losing in the combat simulator fucks up the ren'py return stack. Which is an unfortunate and careless mistake on my part, because I didn't test what would happen when losing a simulated battle after linking the new battle system up with the rest of the game.
I seem to have misunderstood the issue.
thanks for correcting me.

yea... bugs happen. keep multiple saves

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is this actual combat or the war room simulator?
Simulator, only. So as long as you don't heed Solo's advice and acutally do get cocky, you're in the clear. Also, loosing in actual combat is way more anticlimactic than the above: You died – Game over – *cue title screen*

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone
Feb 5, 2018
Simulator, only. So as long as you don't heed Solo's advice and acutally do get cocky, you're in the clear. Also, loosing in actual combat is way more anticlimactic than the above: You died – Game over – *cue title screen*
Never used the Simulator but I have lost a few combats. :) I've won a lot more than I've lost. I've hit a tipping point for me in that I like the pirates to attack. They finance improving the station. Using the Lab is expensive.

Reactions: Hordragg

Malorn

Mar 9, 2018
While I agree that a day or two of wind-up may have been good, I don't think that it needs any convoluted explanations. Ada and Juno are pirates, and they are by no means shy virgins. They know what they want, and they will go and get it, because tomorrow, they might be space dust. The protagonist "corrupting" them is not much more than a slight push in the right direction. And it certainly helps that the protagonist is part of the top echelons of society ^^
Shel is... Shel. xD
Sam is much more reserved and usually prefers her machines to human interaction, and Lili is actually shy unless inebriated.
But the blushing...the massive amounts of blushing! I admit there is a tension between the girls knowing what they want, and the player being the primary agent of changing these girls and pushing their limits. How much is the player just providing the girls what they want, and how much is the player molding the girls to become what the player wants...

That is an immense amount of work you're suggesting there xD I do have something in that vague direction in mind though, for when I run out of other complex systems to experiment with.
Oh yeah, truly massive. I am quite aware it would be a vast undertaking, thus why I kept putting in the 'not sure if this is a direction you are interested in' disclaimers. It would certainly be something for much later in the development cycle, at the mimimum, and may, as I said, not be a direction you are interested in going.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
All right, v0.3 is public! Links in the OP are updated.
The bi-weekly release thing has been surprisingly effective so far. I hope I can keep this up for at least a while longer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And if you want more: .

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The bi-weekly release thing has been surprisingly effective so far. I hope I can keep this up for at least a while longer.

Compression updated to v0.3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei

MSHSI

Dec 22, 2018

Time to fa- I mean play. And hopefully not run into bugs. :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Just wanna say thank you to the dev, for explaining this at get go, I find it very professional.

"If I could, I would subsititute "male domination" and "female domination" for "dominant protagonist", but alas, this is not an option I have.
You pick the protagonist's gender, and depending on your choice, it will be "male domination" or "female domination".
Oh, and I'm rather vanilla, so don't expect anything too hardcore."

Just plain and clear and doubly clear (y)
Edit: I hope I didn't come out as sarcastic, I have a tendency for sarcasm I think, but I like it for real, it's a time saver :) and I wish more devs did this, some tags can be worth explaining as some may like or may not like.

lockras

Oct 13, 2020
Hi feierflei!
I encountered an infinity loop at combat tutorial, maybe I am doing something wrong?

Added save if it's necessary.

P.S. Very nice game, I like exhibitionism, girls and management.

Reactions: Faptime

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
How can I increase Juno's exhibitionism and obedience? It seems to be capped at 149 and I can't make her wear anything more revealing than the short skirt uniform and the Captain (no jacket) casual outfit.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes