feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Hi feierflei!
I encountered an infinity loop at combat tutorial, maybe I am doing something wrong?

Added save if it's necessary.

P.S. Very nice game, I like exhibitionism, girls and management.
You seem to have run into the bug of the week (tm). I'm not sure how it happens yet, but you certainly aren't doing anything wrong. I'll have a look at your save, maybe it will help me figure the issue out. Until then, I can only suggest that you load an old save and hope for the best... Sorry about that.
And thank you very much! <3

How can I increase Juno's exhibitionism and obedience? It seems to be capped at 149 and I can't make her wear anything more revealing than the short skirt uniform and the Captain (no jacket) casual outfit.
Continue with the main story and her character story, and at some point the caps will go up to 249.

Reactions: TheDevian
Feb 5, 2018
How can I increase Juno's exhibitionism and obedience? It seems to be capped at 149 and I can't make her wear anything more revealing than the short skirt uniform and the Captain (no jacket) casual outfit.
What version are you running? If not V.3 then upgrade to it. Pay attention to the goals at the very top of the pad column and the hints in each character. You may need to scroll to see all.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Bug?
Options -> Skip -> After Choices seems constantly ON and can't be turned OFF.
If I turn it OFF and check back it is ON again.

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Bug?
Options -> Skip -> After Choices seems constantly ON and can't be turned OFF.
If I turn it OFF and check back it is ON again.
Not a bug per se, but an unfortunate side effect of my single choice menu implementation.

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there guys,

I can't get to talk to Sam ("Leave me alone") - each part of the day is the same. Have I done something wrong right at the start of the game? I need to progress with her to upgrade the other parts of my ship...

bet regards

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey there guys,

I can't get to talk to Sam ("Leave me alone") - each part of the day is the same. Have I done something wrong right at the start of the game? I need to progress with her to upgrade the other parts of my ship...

bet regards
It should be fine, just a matter of catching her in the right place, at the right time. What does her hint say?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
It should be fine, just a matter of catching her in the right place, at the right time. What does her hint say?
First of all: thank you for your fast response (y)

Then: what do you mean by "What does her hint say?" Do you mean her stats (Crew List)? When yes:
Affection -30
Obedience 20
Exihitionism 0
Lust 0

The other "things" are:
Upgraded life support
Time: evening
Sam's Location: Hangar

...as I said before: I've been there by the right time already, but nothing changed - sooo...

?

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017

Then: what do you mean by "What does her hint say?" Do you mean her stats (Crew List)? When yes:
Affection -30
Obedience 20
Exihitionism 0
Lust 0

The other "things" are:
Upgraded life support

...as I said before: I've been there by the right time already, but nothing changed - sooo...

?
If you're stuck in a character quest, try progressing in the main story. Unlocking the life support upgrade will happen relatively quickly.
Also, once you have it unlocked, you need to build the upgrade in the upgrade screen.

EDIT: Sorry, I may have misunderstood you. Which color are the hints in her character screen?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
EDIT: Sorry, I may have misunderstood you. Which color are the hints in her character screen?
[/QUOTE]

Upgraded life support = red
Time: evening = blue
Sam's Location: Hangar = blue

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Upgraded life support = red
Time: evening = blue
Sam's Location: Hangar = blue
Yeah, that means you need to progress in the main story, and upgrade your life support system from the upgrade screen as soon as it becomes available. What does your main quest say at the moment?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
[QUOTE="What does your main quest say at the moment?
[/QUOTE]

Day 198? Perhaps I'm misunderstooding this time... :LOL:

feierflei

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
aahaha - my bad!
It says:

Get closer with your crew

After your turbulent arrival, it's time to get to
know your crew.

- Progress Ada's story
- Progress Sam's story
Hmm, that would have to mean that you already have the life support upgrade unlocked and built. Is the "Upgraded life support" hint for Sam still red? That would indicate a very weird bug.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Affection -30
Obedience 20
Exihitionism 0
Lust 0

The other "things" are:
Upgraded life support

?
If it is not tied to the main quest, then yes, her Crew page will tell you what you need to do.
If the hint is green, then the condition is met, and if it is red, then you need to do something, or wait for her to go to the right place at the right time.

But like Feier said, upload your save, we can check it out for you.

The one where I had to meet her in the hanger in the evening, took me a couple weeks to line up, she never wanted to go there.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes