Feb 5, 2018
[QUOTE="What does your main quest say at the moment?
Day 198? Perhaps I'm misunderstooding this time... :LOL:
[/QUOTE]
I'm just another player but "Get closer to your crew" appears about Day 5. I suggest that you restart and see if you don't advance a lot faster by following feirflei's advice.

Reactions: Centar

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm just another player but "Get closer to your crew" appears about Day 5. I suggest that you restart and see if you don't advance a lot faster by following feirflei's advice.
That is the epitome true yardstick of the truest fan of this genre, while many (if not most) couldn't bare to wait past Day 1 and just rely on cheat, 2MoshPit had progressed over 6 (in-game) months:D.

I think dev can add (in-game) feature(s) which reward (or easter egg) for players that achieve some (in-game) milestone;) (also probably add the following to warn players when they have gone overboard, far too exceeding with their gameplay). Cheers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Recently, when playing the latest version, I found myself in the combat tutorial but ended up stuck repeating it over and over.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Recently, when playing the latest version, I found myself in the combat tutorial but ended up stuck repeating it over and over.
Happened to me several times. I just rolled back or reloaded a save at the beginning of the day.

Reactions: feierflei

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is lesbian content absent or canonically avoidable in the male playthrough?
So far, if you make a girl expose herself while in the same location as other girls, the other girls generally express appreciation. However, be aware that the dev's other game is specifically a female protagonist game about lesbian exhibitionism, so if you're categorically turned off by lesbians existing, or bi women enjoying other women inside the MC's harem, you will probably not enjoy this game either.

Feb 5, 2018
Ah gotcha, I'm not a big fan of the MC getting cucked regardless of gender.
That is the epitome true yardstick of the truest fan of this genre, while many (if not most) couldn't bare to wait past Day 1 and just rely on cheat, 2MoshPit had progressed over 6 (in-game) months:D.

I think dev can add (in-game) feature(s) which reward (or easter egg) for players that achieve some (in-game) milestone;) (also probably add the following to warn players when they have gone overboard, far too exceeding with their gameplay). Cheers.
Isn't Juno (or another crew member) revealing more of herself not enough of a reward?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hordragg

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, that's a bug with the talk menu. When you choose "Back" while talking to someone in the corridor, it transports you into combat preparations - but without actually setting up combat.

Happened to me several times. I just rolled back or reloaded a save at the beginning of the day.
Ramagar 's solution is the way to go until 0.4 is published in ~2 weeks, where the issue is fixed.

Reactions: TheDevian

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
I have a question! Do you have to do the main quest or can you you avoid it so you can farm cash everyday?

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I have a question! Do you have to do the main quest or can you you avoid it so you can farm cash everyday?
Do the quest when you feel like it, and farm cash whenever you feel like it. Some main quest events trigger automatically though. Others, you will have to actively seek out.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Thank you for the game! Good luck dev

*side note. Please make another way to pay. I refuse to use patreon(hell they do not even allow you to login with major commercial VPN's now).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
i also noticed that i cant change the the amount i have via save editor online. Im not sure if im doing anything wrong or there is a code in the program to prevent this.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Pretty fun so far. Lots of surprisingly complex systems going on, though not too much done with them.

Story feels a bit simplistic and - esp. the opening - rushed. Those pirates are the most fluffball-non-criminal-crew you'll ever meet. A litter of kitten give a great sense of danger than those guys.
You then turn things around very quickly and almost equally as quickly start dominating them. Which, given how harmless they are, isn't too surprising, but makes it very unbelievable that they'd go for the job they did in the first place, even if it was a conspiracy ...
... also the whole "criminal enterprise" of the station is so far in the background it feels very detached from the story with the girls. I suppose the main way to address this was make things integrate more with the station management, ie, you build a strip club, you actually can visit that. Or you can visit the blackmarket to buy stuff. Or whatever. Make it so the changes you do actually have a visible impact (I can see how that might be too much work, tbf).

Characters are fun, bit anime-esque maybe, but fun. Could have done with a bit more body-type variation - you got 4x standard, 1x small, 1x tall. But the bodies are very similar, aside from vertical skaling ^^;

The game primarily seems to be about exhibitionism, which is fine of course, though personally I always find it a bit boring if everyone just ends up nude in the end. Might just be a me thing ...

Didn't have too many too egregious bugs, though once I was thrown back to the main menu (bought some fighters and then suddenly was in the main menu). Luckily the game seems to make autosaves when buying fighters so no progress was lost. Also some of the "back" buttons threw me into the wrong locations (when talking to somebody); I mean, no harm done really, but just something to doublecheck I guess.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
How can I increase Juno's exhibitionism and obedience? It seems to be capped at 149 and I can't make her wear anything more revealing than the short skirt uniform and the Captain (no jacket) casual outfit.
Juno is an exibitionism so take away any allowed green and blue stuff from the wearing wardrobe and just left pink and purple ones. also make her undress each time you se her alone

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
there was a warning about not lose the combat trials, because mess up the game bad

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I founded a bug. after upgrading med bay to level 3 if you click in it you get a BB error and if you ignore it you go back in the storyline to the nanites upgrade injection.

Also suposedly the AI fighters have better stats (i have my fighters at lvl 3 upgrade already) and each 2 battles i lose 2 or 3 AI fighters (im an upgrade junkie so im upgrading relationships and general upgrade as much as i can before the next release). this dont happen with regular fighters. i use 3 squadrons per corvette sensor full and when there is not enough sqadrons then send just 1 and a torpedo, merchant broadcast at lvl 6. im farming those pirate ships. also have some nukes in the event i get some cruisers (only in simulations until now)

Reactions: Hordragg
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes