Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
You have to nbuy them at the computer terminal in your room first (sorry i assuming you dont do that yet)
Bought as many clothes as i could. But dont worry i figured it out! Now all i need to do is figure out how to change my credit amount.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Doing a bit of trial and error trying to figuer out how to change the credit amount. So far nothing worked... yet. BUT! What i will note i did manage to change the Affection, Obedience and Exhibionism for the following characters: Celeste (A.I.), Juno, Lili, Sam and Shel. I havent figured out why Ada wont change yet.

Feb 5, 2018
So far, if you make a girl expose herself while in the same location as other girls, the other girls generally express appreciation. However, be aware that the dev's other game is specifically a female protagonist game about lesbian exhibitionism, so if you're categorically turned off by lesbians existing, or bi women enjoying other women inside the MC's harem, you will probably not enjoy this game either.
I agree with Tiur. I was far into the game when having a problem and told feierflei who asked a couple of questions. I had forgotten to advance the plot. I was many days into the game and annoyed with myself for forgetting to check that simple, top of the pad menu, choice. I restarted from the beginning in V.3. Imagine my surprise very early in the game in the living room with 4 other crew Including AI Celeste, when I ordered Juno to "Show me your boobs." That result raised stats on everyone including Juno. "Free" stat boosts are nice. (y):LOL:

Reactions: Centar

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
This is a fun game, quite up my alley. I'm still getting to grips with it, but one thing bugging me is if it's possible to change the rank titles given to the crew after the first decision? I may have misinterpreted, I thought it said I could but I cannot find any option to. Perhaps it only meant I could return after making a selection, not after confirming my choice. If so, would adding the option to change the rank titles after the fact be an option, much like without own method of address?

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
This is a fun game, quite up my alley. I'm still getting to grips with it, but one thing bugging me is if it's possible to change the rank titles given to the crew after the first decision? I may have misinterpreted, I thought it said I could but I cannot find any option to. Perhaps it only meant I could return after making a selection, not after confirming my choice. If so, would adding the option to change the rank titles after the fact be an option, much like without own method of address?
what it said is you can change your honorifics, how are you called; sir, him/her, etc. when you start the game for your character. you can do that in war room, but not the way you call celeste or juno

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
what it said is you can change your honorifics, how are you called; sir, him/her, etc. when you start the game for your character. you can do that in war room, but not the way you call celeste or juno
2022-12-06_193502.png

Sossig

May 29, 2018
I seem to have gotten stuck due to bad quest requirements. The main quest requires me to advance Ada and Sam's stories but Ada's story requires advancing Sam's story and Sam's story requires upgrading the life support to lvl 2 which requires advancing the main quest.

I also managed to get stuck in a combat tutorial loop once by simply exiting the living room.

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
I seem to have gotten stuck due to bad quest requirements. The main quest requires me to advance Ada and Sam's stories but Ada's story requires advancing Sam's story and Sam's story requires upgrading the life support to lvl 2 which requires advancing the main quest.
I'm still trying to figure out where that bug comes from... For the time being, you can send me your save and I'll fix it.

Oops. That was supposed to be an option in the war room, but I totally forgot about it. Will be fixed in the next update.

I founded a bug. after upgrading med bay to level 3 if you click in it you get a BB error and if you ignore it you go back in the storyline to the nanites upgrade injection.
Will look into that, thanks for the report (y)

Also suposedly the AI fighters have better stats (i have my fighters at lvl 3 upgrade already) and each 2 battles i lose 2 or 3 AI fighters (im an upgrade junkie so im upgrading relationships and general upgrade as much as i can before the next release). this dont happen with regular fighters. i use 3 squadrons per corvette sensor full and when there is not enough sqadrons then send just 1 and a torpedo, merchant broadcast at lvl 6. im farming those pirate ships. also have some nukes in the event i get some cruisers (only in simulations until now)
The AI fighter loss is probably a string of bad RNG. At full sensors, they should mathematically be as evasive as regular fighters, but I'll keep an eye on it nonetheless.

Reactions: TheDevian

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
found another bug, a game breaking this time, since i overwrite the last save game wich was only battle each day, but i lost 2 days (real) of progress, i guet a dialog with celeste in the quarters about the veteran funds (i asume being in quarter instead of the war room was part of celeste's history) and then next day i was ask to speak with the cousin wich offer me to sell me the new celeste's avatar wich i already have

Feb 5, 2018
any one Know how to cheat Money , I'm Gonna bankrupt
Something that has worked for me from V.1 to now is that I build positive reputation. Once I got to a certain level (I forget what it is) Bandits attack almost every night. Farming them generates enough money for me afford to upgrade items in the lab. I have never had $1,000,000 on hand but I have had over 800,000 a couple of times.

Another thing that works for me is when the mission objectives and the crew member quests are completed, it is a good time to build your bank account and improve crew stats.

These work for me and the way I play. They may not work the same for you.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
any one Know how to cheat Money , I'm Gonna bankrupt
just pump the broadcast signal to 6 with merchants (its what more money bringd you from the 3) and you will be attacked every night. make sure you have 6+ torpedos and then you use 1 torpedo per ship and 1 fighter squadron (sensor full), if their fighters are in attack position just blow your shild before starting to take your squadron out. you will get debt free fast. AAlso if you have enough fighters aquadrons (3 by each corvette) you can avoid using torpedos, saving more money

Feb 5, 2018
just pump the broadcast signal to 6 with merchants (its what more money bringd you from the 3) and you will be attacked every night. make sure you have 6+ torpedos and then you use 1 torpedo per ship and 1 fighter squadron (sensor full), if their fighters are in attack position just blow your shild before starting to take your squadron out. you will get debt free fast. AAlso if you have enough fighters squadrons (3 by each corvette) you can avoid using torpedos, saving more money
How many corvettes usually attack you? I regularly get 8 or more.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
How many corvettes usually attack you? I regularly get 8 or more.
I have been getting a lot of Cruisers. Pays well though.

On a different note, does anyone know how the torpedoes work? I have a ton of them but can never use them. Unless they automatically fire. I do like the ION Cannon. Kills fighters real quick.

Last edited:

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Screenshot_67.png :ROFLMAO:

I like everything in that game. Space, mini-game combat, management, harem, felt the power from beginning, yet still have the place for more! But its to quiet. Some space station ambient sound would be nice, and alarm sound for raid attacks to (but not to harsh). My first raid i didn't understand wtf is going on, thought i clicked somewhere wrong.
Kip up the good work feierflei!

• Red Heart
Reactions: feierflei
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes