Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
I have been getting a lot of Cruisers. Pays well though.

On a different note, does anyone know how the torpedoes work? I have a ton of them but can never use them. Unless they automatically fire. I do like the ION Cannon. Kills fighters real quick.
Click on "Corvette" rectangle with green health-bar (center top), opens a small window (to the right), where you can click on "Launch torpedo" or "nuke". ;)

Reactions: Ramagar
Feb 5, 2018
I have been getting a lot of Cruisers. Pays well though.

On a different note, does anyone know how the torpedoes work? I have a ton of them but can never use them. Unless they automatically fire. I do like the ION Cannon. Kills fighters real quick.
I have not seen Cruisers in the current version. I have seen Corvettes. I am not implying that you are wrong because I am still learning things.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I have not seen Cruisers in the current version. I have seen Corvettes. I am not implying that you are wrong because I am still learning things.
My rep goes from -30 to 90 and my law does about the same. So that might have something to do with things.

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
Juno has disappeared from the bridge. It says she's there but she doesn't show up and I can't talk to her and I can't trigger her next event there.

Edit: The bridge is completely broken for me. None of display in the top left corner is appearing and neither is the PDA in the top right.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Juno has disappeared from the bridge. It says she's there but she doesn't show up and I can't talk to her and I can't trigger her next event there.

Edit: The bridge is completely broken for me. None of display in the top left corner is appearing and neither is the PDA in the top right.
I'm just a player but anything like that would have me hitting ESC and loading an older Save to see it it works. If that does not work, I'd close the game. Then start it and load the last save. Such actions normally work for me but everyone's gaming is different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i'm strongly conflicted here...as much as i like ds9 and the girls, i really hate that fucking cheatblock. The game dont has and probably will never have enough content to fill the days you need to gather money for upgrades and the pirates seem to avoid me (a single attack in 20 days!). So i sit in my chambers and skip entire weeks just to collect money and attract pirates...its fucking boring -,-

P.S:
Bug at lab 8>9 upgrade:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 543, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/def/util/defUpgrade.rpy", line 14, in checkUpgrade
File "game/def/util/defUtil.rpy", line 121, in getUpgradeString
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "loc/corridor.rpyc", line 4, in script call
File "loc/room.rpyc", line 5, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1883, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1010, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1250, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3376, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4251, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1175, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 743, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1054, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 989, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 543, in __call__
rv = self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "game/def/util/defUpgrade.rpy", line 14, in checkUpgrade
File "game/def/util/defUtil.rpy", line 121, in getUpgradeString
File "renpy/revertable.py", line 217, in __getitem__
rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Last edited:

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Hmm...i'm strongly conflicted here...as much as i like ds9 and the girls, i really hate that fucking cheatblock. The game dont has and probably will never have enough content to fill the days you need to gather money for upgrades and the pirates seem to avoid me (a single attack in 20 days!). So i sit in my chambers and skip entire weeks just to collect money and attract pirates...its fucking boring -,-
If you want to get attacked you need to up your broadcast to the max and have positive reputation

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Why hasn't 0.4 been uploaded here? It was released on Patreon on Dec 3, digging through the thread looking for a solution to a bug i got lead to a post from the dev saying it'd be released in 2 weeks and that post was made mid december, it's now nearly mid-february...

feierflei

Protect pretty exhibitionists at all costs!
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2017
Why hasn't 0.4 been uploaded here? It was released on Patreon on Dec 3, digging through the thread looking for a solution to a bug i got lead to a post from the dev saying it'd be released in 2 weeks and that post was made mid december, it's now nearly mid-february...
The usual happened - delays and me running head first into walls I have no business running into.
And my ETAs are always dreadfully wrong. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure the next update will be out some time next week - wish me luck xD

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The usual happened - delays and me running head first into walls I have no business running into.
And my ETAs are always dreadfully wrong. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure the next update will be out some time next week - wish me luck xD
Right, ok, but... well unless you only release the last update to the public when you have a newer one for your patrons surely it should've been posted here publicly by now? If you want to go that other route you ought to consider at least releasing the bug fixes for the public update, having a buggy version up for public consumption for so long is not good for publicity or building a positive reputation as a developer. I love Sunville man, i don't want folks writing you off cause of stuff like this.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ok, let's get real serious now, like, super serial serious... you listening? Ok... wtf is a choomba?

• Haha
Reactions: $@~
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes