3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Guileless

Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I'm sure this has some profound meaning to you but I don't see how Cato's push for war factors into this.

I'll gladly admit fault if you stay the course with the game and push to finish it.
Manifestum est enim quod illud non sequitur.

Reactions: DR99

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Hmmm...super short update, unless I'm missing something.

Last edited:

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019

Not our job. Thanks to the girls from henchan. There are no complaints on their website.

Last edited:

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
Dude I think you're wasting your talent with this writing + story
Talent? Hmm, thank you, I often think that I am a mediocre person. Although most likely this is a message for Mantix. After all, he almost completely makes the game alone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I really wanted to like this game, and do to a small degree, I just can't get over certain issues with the logic behind certain decisions. Like, the alleged preparedness of the MC (Maybe it is the survival training that I was forced to do as a child), the inability to really make the decisions that should be there at the beginning, and the wonky mechanics of the mini-games fails to draw me in. I may be back at some point, until then; I wish you the best with your game.

Reactions: NETRO (C&B)

NETRO (C&B)

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2019
I really wanted to like this game, and do to a small degree, I just can't get over certain issues with the logic behind certain decisions. Like, the alleged preparedness of the MC (Maybe it is the survival training that I was forced to do as a child), the inability to really make the decisions that should be there at the beginning, and the wonky mechanics of the mini-games fails to draw me in. I may be back at some point, until then; I wish you the best with your game.
This is the opinion of the main character, nothing more. As we can see, he is still far from succeeding. On the other hand, he's definitely capable of something. For example, he was able to escape from a tiger.
At the expense of mini-games: from the banal "qte" and frequent mouse clicks, we have long since abandoned (so we added the ability to skip them).
The last mini-game where you need to strike, in my opinion, came out quite successful.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes