4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I like to have an walkthrough! It's just easier, also in the future.
:love: :love:

Jul 4, 2018
I like to have an walkthrough! It's just easier, also in the future.
:love: :love:
Unless it changed with this update no walkthrough is needed. The VN warns you if you want to go Dallas or the other chick and have a single girl or poly relationship and all other choices are just banter between characters.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
This is an entertaining game. At times the story seems far to rushed, I mean all those things in a weeks time? I am also not a fan of the ending. It leaves to many threads hanging loose for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this game and am about to go back and choose the alternate less comedic more story line route.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
This is an entertaining game. At times the story seems far to rushed, I mean all those things in a weeks time? I am also not a fan of the ending. It leaves to many threads hanging loose for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoyed this game and am about to go back and choose the alternate less comedic more story line route.
There was a threesome scene with Dallas and Avalon at the beach house.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Avalon [v7.11] Lockheart

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.51 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 941 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 907 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so i noticed its not marked as completed, and i noticed there is a possible "what if" act when looking in act selection which is i can only guess him and the girl/s who got no action with mc?

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
so i noticed its not marked as completed, and i noticed there is a possible "what if" act when looking in act selection which is i can only guess him and the girl/s who got no action with mc?
It's currently in development and the last act focuses on Leah.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's currently in development and the last act focuses on Leah.
I just came across this game a couple of days ago, and decided to give it a try. I've been rewarded with a premise both unique and emotional, while there is technically an MC, in a way, he's not the center of this amazing story. Several characters have things they need to work through to heal and move forward, and I find this a perfect blend of heart-touching story, humor, and yes, even lewd scenes that don't seem forced or gratuitous.

I took the advice of our little avatar in the beginning to try the poly-amorous route with Dallas to see more content. While I've been enjoying this story even despite the kinetic nature, it's been so good I don't even care about the lack of too many choices, I was wondering if this relationship was supposed to stay a throuple or if there would be others that would be potentially added like (hopefully) Leah or even Sun Mei, considering how much of a wandering eye Avalon and Dallas seem to have?

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the next part of this story if it focuses on Leah, as gorgeous redheads tend to be my kryptonite, my fingers are crossed we actually can pursue something romantic with her as long as we are on the poly route. Ava and Dallas are great but that would be the perfect way to tie up this awesome story. Can't wait for that update! :love:

Dev just earned another SubscribeStar supporter!

Last edited:
Reactions: ImmortalNight
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes