4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
"In Avalon, you will be given the option of four paths"

I get that three of these are: Avalon, Dallas and Octavia...but what is the fourth one?
I played only 10 minutes or so but I am curious none the less.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
I agree it is a nice story. But the short answer is that Penny highjacked the story. At some point nothing would trouble the reader as you knew super Penny was going to fix it.
This was it for me too. Way too much Penny and her super-powered hijinks. I would've preferred a more down to earth story, like in the beginning.

But whatever, not every game is for everyone. (Actually) Completed games are always welcome.

Hound_013

Mar 22, 2018

I get that three of these are: Avalon, Dallas and Octavia...but what is the fourth one?
The paths are based around Octavia, or Dallas. You get a polyamorous route where they join you, and Avalon, or a monogamous path where you're only with Avalon, but they still hang around for both. Avalon is constant.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020

Avalon isn't optional. You choose a secondary girl between Dallas or Octavia. Then later you choose to either be monogamous with Avalon or bring in others meaning the girl you chose.

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
no, no one posted it yet and it is not on the main page where they usually post it, but considering no one have posted it I guess it is just a still picture or something
it's still 'megalodong', just like it has been for several updates. just unlocks the gallery. as for a walkthrough.. in the 'bonus ending' right choices immediately give you a pop-up with +1 lewd. so scroll back if you don't get the pop-up. only 'somewhat' confusing option is telling her about the phone.

Reactions: Belnick

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I loved Penny, and the way she was, I found it cute or hilarious most of the time. I was happy that they had someone to be their "superhero-badass-ninja" so that Byron, and (in my playthrough) Dallas could focus on helping Avalon to heal. While an Antagonist is an important part of a story, I don't like for them to hold the high ground for long, so having a character in the story that can and will put them in their place is IMO a good thing.

I am personally hoping that in the new game, Penny will be the same badass that she is here. And that training montage with Penny was so cool.

Sam0929e1w

Jul 18, 2020
Android port has terrible quality for me is this happening to anyone else? Last update was fine but everything looks blurry as hell im this update

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
My game opens and crashed right away, it only happens in this game and on depravity, does anyone know anything to fix it?
Try deleting your old saves and then starting a new game.
Delete the old saves from here: C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avalon-1575130664 and from the game folder.

Dec 25, 2019
I've never played this game and this is happening to me as well. The last line in the log before the crash is:

FBO Maximum Texture Size: 2048

I tried unzipping with 7-zip instead of the Windows default but no joy. In case all of us having problems are downloading from the same source, I used Nopy. MEGA was the same.

Last edited:

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
if he is her uncle, and they rediscover their sexuality together.. and there will be sex in a future update, shouldn't there be an incest tag to? :unsure:

*btw it helps if you put in all tags that you plan to put into the game, even if they are not in the game yet. it draws the attention you want for your game.
True dat...i usually look for incest tags, but now i saw the main picture and wanted to check(u lucky)

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
i'm halfway through the game and I'm hating the foreshadowing. I keep expecting someone to show up and kill everyone at any moment. Hard to fap when you're worried about characters lol

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes